Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Character Profile Sheets [OLD] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blix Fuxed You Up

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:23 am
Name:

Skills:

Appearance:
Background:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 am
User Image

Name: Fozzil

Classification: Human, endowed with ferocious strength and power.

Blood Type: AB Positive

Weapon(s):
~Feathered Staff - Pole weapon with a sharp claw-like blade. Disguised by the feathers for sneak attacks.
~Fossil Scythe - bladed weapon made from a dinosaur spinal column. Made for

Background/History: Born in Kyoryu Village, he is a member of a clan of warriors that use dinosaurs to aid them in battle, through the use of a large crystal allowed control over the dinosaurs. However, a war between people who used carnivores and people who use herbivores soon broke out. One of the warriors, tired of the warring factions and their petty issues, stole the source of the village's power and disappeared, causing all dinosaurs that were under control to go rampant. New dinosaurs that were summoned by people became nothing more that walking skeletons without the crystal's power. His people, and his country are now threatened daily by the dinosaurs and other nations. Fozzil, determined to restore his country and people to their rightful place, set out to find the missing warrior that stole the crystal and use it's power for the greater good.

Personality: Fozzil himself, although determined, is somewhat lax about life and will take breaks every now and then. He's good friends with Jenna, the Rest Stop owner. Fozzil is a glutton for food. He greatly dislikes eat veggies, as he hates their taste and texture. He'd rather hunt for food, but as recently acquired a taste for quality meats. He sees himself as a protector, but is always looking for money to get him quality food; either that or he'll mooch or steal food from others. He is also very active, exercising to keep himself in top shape and practicing the use of his dinosaur summoning abilities.

Likes: Meats of all kinds(raw or cooked), reading, swimming, weaponry, animals, his friends, underrated stuff, fishing, bitter food

Dislikes: Taking a shower, perverts, television, sweet and/or sour food, vegetables that have no natural taste(ones that must be seasoned), tofu

Attacks:
~Strength equivalent to that of a rampaging dinosaur.

~Uses fossils as armor or weapons, such as swords or shields.

~Can throw mud and/or dirt to slow down opponents or have it harden around certain parts of the body to restrict movement.

~Capable of transforming body parts in limbs into that of Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous dinosaurs, along with animals of the Pleistocene era.

Special Attacks:

~Summon fossilized dinosaur and Pleistocene animal skeletons for attack, defense, or stealthy strikes.

~Creates clay figures which he can manipulate to his own ends in any fashion.

~Manipulates ancient energy around him in a field, then to propels himself in a somersaulting motion to tear through certain blockades, to travel around faster and as a devastating attacks.

~Charges himself with energy and leaps into the air, only to come back down. The resulting shockwave can cause damage to internal organs and technology.

~Can make his bones more pliable so that he can contort himself into abnormal positions.

~Mold the bone in his arms to the shape of a lance and proceeds to run it through someone. Can impale with this technique as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

~Eradicator Skull: An entity spawned from the combination of Fozzil's primal emotions(varies with each emotion) and and the immense energy of his dinosaur-based abilities deep within the recesses of Fozzil's mind. It is also supposed source of Fozzil's powers.

When he appeared when through Fozzil, and went around destroying the place due to Eradicator Skull being used the first time and acting on Fozzil's anger. However, since then, he's been helping Fozzil train so that he may master his abilities. Suprisingly, Eradicator Skull can control his viciousness in most situations, appearing very relaxed and calculating.

Eradicator Skull is capable of boosting Fozzil's strength by tenfold and increase the range of his abilities, as well as giving him some added new ways of attacking.

However, this has its limitations. Eradicator Skull's boost only lasts 10 minutes as Eradicator Skull drains Fozzil's energy at an immense rate. The spent up energy is then recharged and recycled through Fozzil's body. This cycle of energy-recycling can be threatening if used excessively, hence the 10 minute cap.  

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Name: Tenjho Sonozaki
Skills:Hapkido and Akido,Rokushiki(NOT FULLY MASTERED)
Powers: Chakra ,Ice(Hie Hie No Mi)(CANNOT SWIN DUE TO THE FRUIT ABILITY)
Weapon: The Dragon Fang: This sword grants the holder enormus power. At first its a normal sword. But if you say the word "Riri-Su" and channel your energy toward the sword, the power of the sword will be released.It can also channel its energy in the edge of the blade and attack with wave energy slashes.

Tekkai (鉄塊, Iron Mass): A technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks.

Rankyaku (嵐脚, Storm Leg): A projectile technique in which the user kicks out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "air blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.

Soru (剃, Shave): A technique in which the user moves at very high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds.

Appearance: skin color is white. Has navy/gray black hair. Wears blue colored top suited for battle. Wears black pants and black sweater under the armor. Wears a black stealth headband and studded bracelets. wears black boots fitted for combat. Has a blue dragon tail since I am a dragon/human hybrid. Wears a lunar moon shaped hairpin giving to me by my sister.

Backround: Sixteen years ago, a horde of dark dragons led by their leader named Oomogi, attacked our village known as Konjou. Oomogi wanted to steal an ancient artifact known as the Dragon Fang. This sword granted enormous power to any one who had their hands on it. Oomogi planned to combine his own powers to the sword to take over the mainland. The villagers, led by their fearless leader, Kenshi Sonozaki prepared for battle. The dragons all assumed human forms to battle each of the villagers one by one. Oomogi challanged Kenshi as the otherswere fighting each other. With the Dragon Fang in hand, Kenshi showed of all his techniques and defeated Oomogi. Just when Kenshi was about to finish him, his pregnat wife Mion Sonozaki came out of her house to check if he was alive. Seeing this as a chance to escape, Oomogi pushed Kenshi off of him and grabbed his wife
Kenshi: Let her her go Oomogi! Your fight is with me!
Oomogi: (laugh) In the end,I will live on!

He then kisses Mion of the lips and then transfers something inside of her. Kenshi launched at him and swiftly cut his head off. Kenshi picked up Mion and her stomach was glowing. He then realized he must have impregnated her. 6 months later, his daughter Shion was born with no problems. Another 6 months laters, I was born but my mother died during the birth. The villagers wanted to kill me but Kenshi refused. He believed that he can raise me to become good instead of what I born to do. 5 years later, I was raised like a normal child until I couldnt control my power. Kenshi then trained me to control my powers. Also, he trained me and my sister the deadly art of Rokushiki. By the age of 10, I ate a friut that was actually a devil friut which granted me the power of ice. My sister also ate a fruit that gave her the power of fire. Beacuse of this, Kenshi trained us for a year to make sure we knew how to control our powers.By age 15, Kenshi entrust me as the weilder to the Dragon Fang. I promised I would protect my village from anything that can harm it. Even if my body turns to dust!

Tenjho is a serious but gentle hearted person who would do anything to protect his village and his people. He has a strong sense of justice and cant see anyone in harm. He is very shy arould girls often blushing when seeing one. His sister and him have a perfect brother and sister realtionship. She gave him her hairpin when he was 6 years old. He loves to cook and cooks for his family most of the time. His sword skills are second to none and his speed is very fast.

Moves

Ice Grenade: Focuses energy into the palm of my hands and encases it in ice. Then throws it to the enemy and on impact, breaks the opponent in an ice explosion.

Ice Clone: Creates an afterimage of ice created by the water vapors in the air. If touched, the opponents body part becomes frozen.

Kori Blast: Fires a blast of ice aura. If made contact, the opponent is frozen solid.

Furizu Fists: This attack comes in two ways. The first version is a barrage of fist with a temperture of freezing point(-200 degrees). The second version is using my palms and thrusting them forward. I don't actually touch the opponent but the force of the attack makes this fist reach the opponent( similar to a Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling)

Higan(snow bullet) An advance version of a normal Shigan. I fuse a Shigan with my own elemental ability. By doing this, I create a shard that moves as fast as a bullet.

Diamond Dust: This attack is tricky! This is achieved by entering my Hyoten form. I freeze the H2O in the air and it turns in ice crystals. When a person inhales the air, the ice crystals start forming in his throat and makes it hard for him to breath.

Cold Cutter: A advanced version of Rangyaku. This Rangyaku mixes with my ice ability. This move is extremly hard to advoid, since the ice aura surrounds the attack. Even if the oppenent evades the attack, the aura itself will catch the oppenent freezing a part of his body

Forms:

Hyoten: this is freezing point, able to freeze objects solid

Hyotenka: This is below freezing(sub zero). This form is extremely dangerous because of the extreme cold. Anyone that is in range of me , will become a victim of flash freeze.

Myou Ryu (Dark Dragon) Tenjho true form. The power bestowed to him as a child is unleashed once the seal is broken. In this transformation, Tenjho is engulfed in a black substance that covers his entire body. Similar to the symbiote from the Spiderman series, the substance becomes armor and protect me from certain attacks.His horns grow longer, his hair grows wild and his muscles pump up. Also, he grow sword-like appendages from his elbows. His strength greatly increases
and all his abilities have tripled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:05 am
Name: Hajime Tetsuya (Spyther is his assassin code-name and is THE only name he's known by, no one knows his real name)

Skills: Due to Hajime's time in the military, he's an expert on modern-day weaponry and military technology. In the service, criminals were not allowed to learn certain skills, so Hajime secretly learned forbidden knowledge and is now an expert in multiple fields such as Meteorology, Computer Tech, Ship Navigator and Ace Piloting.

He was also trained in 2 Martial Art styles that are called:

Panther Style: This allows a great speed increase in all movements and reflexes, in-human flexibility, increased intensity of all senses and the development of feline-like fangs and claws.

Spider Style: This allows the energy and bodily fluids to be converted and combined into a solid form that becomes a web that can be shaped into anything. The web comes from the mouth or, out of holes in the center of the hands that after a while can be controlled to be hardened to levels of steel or and if hardened longer, can be as hard as Diamond. The user can easily release control of the web by taking away the energy, turning it into dust but while active it is EXTREMELY flammable and can set fire or even explode, which Hajime can control the explosion timing.

Stand: Is a physical manifestation of one's spiritual or willpower energy (Hamon) that cannot be seen by those who does not have this energy but, certain attacks can be. If another person is around after multiple uses of the same or multiple stands, that person could sense the stand, see the stand or develop one. Hajime discovered the seed's power after being in the military, not having a name for his stand, he thinks that when the time comes the stand will tell him what it wants to be called. The Stand is not weak against fire, only the plants that are spawn from the stand can be burned but, not the stand directly.

The stands original form is of a seed that's in his back under his clothes but when activated, it becomes a flower that appears on his shoulder. The stands power is to absorb information from other plants and can recreate and or regrow that plant into a form of a seed and can multiply the growth time of any plant. With the stand active, Hajime can feel vibrations through the ground that connects directly to the opponent's electrical signals and nerves through there body that connects to the brain which is a useful tool for gathering information.

Stand Attacks:

Due to the stand being of plant-like origin, it has the benefits of using plant like energy source to power the user and itself like CO2, water and Sunlight. This also allows the user to control any liquid substance that he can touch, and can increase the force of the water by 10 times, almost the force of a Fright Train.

Snapback: An attack that involves the use of water. The water can used to deflect and reflect physical attacks when struck on parts of the body. When struck, the force of the attack is absorbed into the water then, is split into tiny droplets that contains the same force which bounce off and hits the opponent. The many drops that hit one after the other on the unsuspecting opponent will be shocked by the severe force striking them after the water connects.

(New Attack, Learned in Korikan Z-on's Hell, page 4)
Light Seed: A seed super charged with light energy from either the Stand or the Sun directly, allowing it to move at light speed, piercing and penetrating almost any person or object that

Light Seed Variation: Point Blank

(New Attack, Learned in Korikan Z-on's Hell, page 4)
Solar Spark: An attack that uses the light absorbed by the stand and projects it as a superheated or gentle but very forceful shockwave, that would either burn all those within range to ashes or dust or forces the opponent away from the target. Unlike it's variation Pollen Tremor, this attack can only release one shock wave due to it's power and power consumption and it slowly moves from the center of the user's body and expands to all his limbs.

Solar Spark Variation, Pollen Tremor: The more gentle version of Solar Spark except, it uses the wind of the Pollen Aura to expand it's maximum radius around the user and unlike Solar Spark, multiple shock waves can pulse from this attack that can spread out to controlled, random sequences or focused into a large aerial tremor.

Pollen Aura: A small field that surrounds the user after and during activation that emits an invisible force field of pollen molecules that triggers an instant allergic reaction that irritates all the senses. The Aura can be concentrated into a single point to block and avoid a very high pressure attack. The main object that controls the pollen is a small portion of wind that can only protect but, can be used to easily control other substances that can increase and multiply the force of some attacks.

Pollen Aura (Pollen Particles/Spores): Within the Particles/Spores of the pollen aura, are cells similar to that of plants that cause Photosynthesis but these Particles/Spores are special. They can be used to create oxygen or CO2 and reverse the process of Photosynthesis. Once inside the body, they can easily absorb a great amount of oxygen from every orifice causing lack of blood flow, greatly delayed or no nerve movements causing the whole body to shut down almost instantly. Spyther has control of the pollen cells and can the control of the Photosynthesis process, even if he's not holding control, once it's activated only Spyther can stop it.

Pollen Aura (CO2 Vacuum):Once the cells get the signal to use reverse Photosynthesis, it causes a vacuum seal around the opponent's body so no air can enter or escape. If an opponent who can create or manipulate any oxygen based attacks such as Fire, Water, Ice and Wind etc... will be dissolved instantaneously into more CO2 making the effect worse. Any movement during this process will only cause the non-oxygenated blood to spread faster through their body, killing them faster and within a few minutes can cause unconsciousness and if held even longer can cause death.

Pollen Aura (Oxygen Vacuum): Same as the CO2 Vacuum but it does the opposite, it keeps air in that doesnt come out and keeps everything else out. Due to the fact that Spyther's stand is a plant life form, all CO2 that he breaths out is automatically converted to oxygen and is spread throughout the Vacuum. If a person is afflicted with the CO2 Vacuum, Spyther can reverse that into the Oxygen Vacuum to help them regain air instead by commanding the cells to convert the CO2 into oxygen again.

Pollen Aura (CO2 Aura): Same as the pollen aura but, the spores use reverse Photosynthesis to sap a large area of oxygen and replaces it with CO2 and it also has the same effects as the CO2 vacuum.

Needles: Small projectiles that can be shot from the stand directly, vines or spawn flowers. They can contain Poison, Pollen (Activates allergies), Sleep, Acid and Stun tonic.

Seeds: Another small projectile that can be shot from the stand directly, vines, or spawn flower and can create these things that it can shoot. These seeds can grow into almost any plant that the stand's info has absorbed, and can multiply the growth rate to mere seconds but, the stand cannot grow every plant species. The seeds can contain Stun powder, can be used as a Smoke seed and or a Flash-bang like seed which is much similar to a miniature solar flare and can combine a variation of them all.

Vines: An extension of the stand's roots that produces up to 10 vines at one time. (4 being on each arm and the other 2 on standby, lol) At the tip of the vine, the petals can split into 4 to reveal a flower that can shoot seeds and needles.

Spawn Flower: Flowers created by the stands seeds. The flower can be used for multiple purposes like to shoot seeds, create vines and needles. Can be also used to communicate with another Spawn flower like a phone and can also absorb and transfer most elements like the sunlight, water and CO2.

Appearance: A tall, dark skinned man who often hides his entire head within a giant black ninja-like hood. His hair is in an ancient hairstyle called braids which was said to be a lost with the people who originally used it, some said it actually held powers... On his forehead is a black bandanna along with shades on his eyes and is always seen smoking a cigar. His clothes are a Verdant Warrior Martial Arts Top with matching shawl and boots with black pants and ninja gloves. He carries a long, rectangular black box on his back at all times that no one knows what's inside but they say those who see it, dont usually live to tell about it.

Background: Hajime was born and raised in a small town. He moved away at 5 because of his father's work as a military official and as a war hero for Shinraishi city and it's sudden outbreak of crime. Before his leave, Hajime's father was given a seed as a gift of hope for his family and the world that was passed down to Hajime before he left. Soon after his father left he died on the job and because of his father's death, he fell into a deep depression and forgot his origins from his the name of the town to his very first and best friend but, could only think of his father's death. As a result, he planted the seed in his father's honor. Hajime's mother took him to a youth program where the founder was a Master Martial Artist who has slowly but surely, rehabilitated young Hajime into a strong willed and minded warrior. By the age of 10, Hajime had already become the apprentice of the master and was the top of his class with the Panther and Spider Styles. He also noticed the seed that honored his father didnt grow but instead attached itself to Hajime's body because of his progress, Hajime didnt worry because he thought it was his father becoming one with his son and was at his happiest but, this drew unwanted attention from criminals who later destoryed the center. Hajime was enraged by this act, pursued the criminal to there hideout and tested his skills on several skulls, but soon he learned to had greatly regret the decision, even after his master said not to.

The very next day, all the students and his master were massacred and as Hajime seen this, his rage overflowed and he returned the favor but, little did he know he was being watched. From the distance, a corrupt government official watched the battle and quickly arrested the boy and convinced him to either join the military in an invasion on a neighboring city, or be put to death and without given a choice, he was taken into battle where for the first time, he was forced to take a life without anger and a choice. He was in shock and it almost driven him insane but, his training prepared him for this and quickly gained his sanity.

For 9 years of abuse, killing, and his training, the seed reacted to Hajime's newly discovered power as he finally mastered his styles and every single piece of technology and gained the strength to escape the military base and began his journey but, all he could think of was vengeance against the city that took everything from him, including his mother. So he joined the Shinraishi underground fighting circuit and destroyed every opponent he faced with ease and he soon moved on to other things with more challenges like bounty hunting. He's now on his journey to find the village where he originally came from, his best friend he had there, the person who put kept him imprisoned for 9 years and the cause of all the chaos in Shinraishi City!

Due to the harshness of his life, Hajime is a very silent and isolated person with very few words to say and because of that, to those who dont know him, he seems very cold and frighting. He only comes out of his dark room only when he's on a mission, no one's sure on what he's like outside if the room except for his butler named Quest who only comes in the office to give him a smoke or when he's leaving but, there's only a desk, a chair, a light, a small refrigerator, a tv, another door and a huge stack of papers. When it comes to requesting him, Quest stands outside the door of his office and tells the requester the rules:

1.do not speak unless spoken to,
2.do not let you're eyes wonder off, total eye to eye contact
3.do not talk back in a certain tone of voice
4.think before you speak
5.and half reward now, half later when job is done
6.if you are suspected of a sting operation of threaten me, you will be killed on sight
7.i do not kill very high members of other cities and countries such as kings or queens
8.only give me info on who im assassinating unless asked
9.i have every right to refuse service for any reason
10.these rules will not be repeated and will not be written down, you will not receive a warning, depending on the mood, you could be dead or otherwise...
11.will give estimates after i review the job and the person's worth
12.do not come back unless you have a higher paying bounty
13.all records will kept
14.and these rules dont not have to be followed in this order

Other than this, he is actually secret Environmental activist because of his enlightenment of his stand. He secretly learns of the planet's pain and feels pity of the Earth, it's people and everything natural being destroyed like the animals, insects and even people themselves. To those who he sees committing this crime, he openly shows no mercy towards, except women and children who he try's re-educate and with his stand's power, he often reseeds and or revives dead plants.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

Paine_Lovely128

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:49 pm
Name: Ayane

Skills: Tae Kwon Do, Sword Arts, able to manipulate water and air with the draw of her blade.

Appearance: A young wandering woman with white eyes. Some say that if a person looks into her eyes in the heat of battle, that means that the sword is thrust into the person's body. She is very quiet, but she has a motherly nature when it comes to animals and children.
Background: Ayane was born in Shiho, Japan. She is the only person in her family born with white eyes. She is the only child. Her parents were owners of a small dojo where she learned Tae Kwon Do and her sword arts.

As she got older, she decided to explore the lands. With her father's sword and her mother's necklace, she will always carry them on her adventures.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:20 pm
Name: Hibari Rokudo

Skills: X-Gloves -gives Hibari the ability to use them as thrusters to fly. With the gloves, Hibari can use Hyper Intuition, allowing him to sense illusions. After a large amount of training the gloves were changed to V.R. X-Gloves which can also produce a new type of explosive flame. As Hibari is unable to control the new flame he tries to create a new attack called X Burner to manipulate it. This attack utilizes the two different flames created by his V.R. X-Gloves, and Hibari has problems to control until he creates special contact lens to calculate the fire amount.

Hibari also learns the Zero Point Breakthrough, With this technique Hibari can extinguish and freeze objects and flames of others. Hibari also creates his own version of the Breakthrough called Zero Point Break Through Custom, which allows him to capture Flame attacks and convert the energy to his own.

Appearance:he has disorganized black hair, wear a black hoodie that covers his face, dark jeans and black sneakers. he ha an athletic body slightly muscular he is nor cold hearted person but he doesn't like being bothered either

Background: Hibari was an orphan, father left Hibari and his mom when she was 6 months pregnant, and his mother died at birth. he was raised at an orphanage till he was 15 when he decided to leave and search for his father with the picture his mom had left him, this was the only thing that connected him to who he was. one day while climbing the mountains he saw something glowing in the ground. he went back down the mountain and bought some shovels and went to work. The chest was glowing he never seen anything like it when he opened it he saw this pair of gloves with heat flowing around them. for the next to years he spent his time training with the gloves, to learn how to fly, to balance the flame on each hand etc. he now is wondering around the world searching for his missing father who he hopes to find and confront.  

Kuro Ism

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm
Name: Chrome Dokuro

weapon: trident

Skills: The six paths of Rencarnation:

The 1st Realm (一): also known as the Realm of hell. this realm can create real illusions, that are able to enter the real world. this realm can bend realty as well as affecting a persons mind.

The 2ed Realm (二): also known as the Realm of Hungry ghost(XD), which grands Chrome the abilities to use other peoples techniques and when she controls people she can use their attack perfectly(hasnt used yet)

The 3rd Realm (三): also known as the Realm of Animals. Chrome can summon and control deadly animals

The 4th Realm (四): also known as Realm of Asura. this increases Chrome's combat ability

The 5th Realm (五): this realm is called Ream of Human. this can increase Chrome's speed and fighting spirit

The 6th Realm (六): also known as the Realm of Heaven. this realm lets Chrome posses people

the purpose of the trident: the Trident is a kind of like a pact that lets her use her powers, she has to use is for the 2ed realm and when possessing 2 or more people at the same time.

Appearance: she looks like my avatar, without the eye patch, and and 1 eye is blue and the other one is red. the red one has Japanese number symbols that change depending on the illusion. Ex. the path of hell (people who have watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn will know what im talking about)

Background: was born in Konjou village. She is the only one of her village that can create illusions and to help her create them she uses a trident(i will post a picture later) so she is normally ignored by the people of the Village, everyone but Washu, the fortune teller.she's also a good singer, but can only sing in Japanese and likes to sing when theres no one around.(i will post the songs from youtube in brackets for people who want to hear them). Also when battling with someone she tends to have a split personality  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Name: Hinote
Skills: Martial arts, fencing/swordfighting, Capoera (sorry if spelled wrong), channels energy through hands and is also able to make it into a blade and shoot it, has regenerative abilities and turnes into a beast due to an efect to a chemical explosion but can control the power at will. Also follows the code of Bushido.

Backround: Both perents murdered in the city dealing with reasearch that could have deeloped the city for a better place for minkind, untill they were assasinated by one of the former assistants. Now Hinote wants vengence in any way and chemicals were spilled during the assasination and has obtained a beastly form. After many months of training he can control that power at will but if he uses it to much the beast takes control and the power can go out of control.

Apperance: Tall kind of shady looking always is in a silver armor and a huge jagged like blade on his back. It can extend itself and can retract as well. But he always has his mask off has a huge scar at the left eye on his face. Eyes red, face: detailed and has no but chin!!!! His hair is spiky and long that goes down passed the shoulder.

Personality: closed off to most others he doesn't want to get close to people to hurt them due to his beast powers, shy, trustworthy, hotheaded at times and loses control of temper.  

Kz1mega

Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces