Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

Rhindani was growing impatient with her new "teacher" He hadn't taught her anything yet. Though, she respected him highly. Anyone who didn't like Thona was to be on her side. Those who liked him, well they probably wouldn't get along because of issues that will prove themselves later. She still hadn't a clue about Thona being her father, though she was avoiding seeing him. Only rumors about him, and even then they didn't describe him.

No matter, she didn't care if she ever saw him at all. She flicked her long tail as she awake. The pride was quiet as usual during the day. Most were nocturnal. Which was perfect for Rhin. She didn't have to deal with anyone. Though, when she grew, she'd have to become Nocturnal to fit her roll in the pride. One she was destined to be in.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 am
User Image
Thanos' tail lashed about as he went on the prowl during the night time when he knew no one really would bug him though quite a few in the pride like the night time. growling to himself it was obivous he had recived some new scars as of late as his father kept him busey ontop of the many fights he been geting into with his brother Obi since they had grown to Juvi's. snarling to himself, any near would easyly see him with his bright pink coat which he hated alot and hated how he couldnt look more like his father rather than his pityful mother(in his eyes atlest his mother was weak and pityful). he was in a slighty foul mood and wondered where might Rhindani might be as he had plans to use her to his advantage in training. though it bugged him how much she looked like his father but he for now ignored it though he wonder why she did look so much like him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:24 pm
Rhindani had since grown a little since the last run in with Thanos. Not that it had been an long time, she just started growing all of the sudden. A pink thing entered the corner of her eyes, and she knew exactly who it was. For there was no one with quite a mixture of color like his. She turned quickly to get a better look just to make sure, and moved closer to him.

"Well, about time I run into you." She spoke. She hadn't a clue what Thona looked like yet, she tended to not be around when he was. Though, if she had, she'd wonder why she looked so much like him too. Though it'd only take a few seconds before she'd figure that he was her father. Her mother was a rather strong cheetah. Built for taking food down. Much stranger then the average cheetah you'd find in the rogue lands.

Not as strong as a lioness, or leopard. Rhindani didn't like her mother, only for the fact that she was cruel and rude too. She couldn't wait until she didn't have to be around her mother completely so she could do her own thing. Though, first she needed Thanos' help. To make her stronger, so she could prove her brother wrong about females. She'd rip him apart if she could... she raised a eye brow at Thanos.

"So, what's it tonight?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 pm
" not my fault my father tends to keep me busey." Thanos spoke in a dry tone, and stopped since it was clear she would want to start her secret training with him. circling her, he mused over how to respond to her question which he decided he would take his own training from his father in how he would train her regardless of her having grown in the last he had seen her. it didnt mean he couldnt be a cocky, snarky a*****e and show he was not to be messed with. "what it tonight you ask?" suddenly he took his paw and swipped at her face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Rhindani had learned enough from her siblings to dodge his little swipe at her. She glared at him from the ground she had dropped to. Her ears back and teeth bared. What was he getting at? That wasn't teaching her anything, only was getting her angry. She wondered if his father really did keep him busy, or if he was just saying that so she wouldn't be angry at him.

It didn't matter either way, she just knew if he didn't show her something that she, herself didn't already know, she was going to just attack him and go from there. If you can't beat someone by attacking, then at least you can learn to be better. And that's how she learned most the stuff with her siblings. Always fighting with them, she learned how to dodge their little claw movements.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 am
Thanos gave a deep growl, as he started to circle her now, and kept his blind eye away from her so she couldn't use it against him unless she tryed to. he didnt know how well she knew to fight so first things first was well him picking a fight, and probably beating her to a pulp. tail lashing able as he circled, he wondered what would be her first move against him as she didnt know his fighting style at all plus he been trained some ontop of fighting consantly with his stupid brother Obi. staying silent, he was going to prove he could teach her something ontop of proving she should never mess with him at all as he was abused by his father, and Obi tryed to pick on him so he wanted to make it clear she could not mess with him before the thought would ever enter her mind.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Was he seriously going to try to pick a fight with her? Of course she was no match for him. He was strong, and he had the scars to prove it. The only thing that kept Rhin from any scars was her thick fur. But her siblings were just as weak as her. She knew only a few tricks to get out of fights. Though know it was time to get into them. She wanted to learn to be able to be better then her brother. She waited for him to do something. Ears back still, she watched his every move. Though that wouldn't really matter. She wasn't trained on anything, she just wanted to know when to try to move out of the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:32 pm
ears back, tail lashing as he kept circling her. he had expected her to of made the first move after he brought on the fight but it seemed she was going to wait for him to do so which was fine with him. as he came to her back, without warning he launch his attack. claws extended so he could grab a hold of her and pin her, he was going to make she he kicked her a** then teach her something.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 am
As he jumped at her, she rolled to her back as fast as she could. Her claws extended to his under belly. Of course, so where her's to his. but at least this was a far fight. Her claws dug at his fur as he landed on her. Her teeth went straight for his neck, but not in a way that'd hurt him at all. She wasn't trying to hurt him. Just wasn't trying to be too nice about things either. A low growl came from her throat as she tried tripping at his already once damaged skin. What did it matter if his fur was more damaged?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 am
Thanos was not pleased with how she counter his attack but he would remeber it for future fights with his pathedicly arrogant brother of his. snarling, it didnt fee all too good to have his underbelly geting stratched to hell but because of his father he knew how to block out that pain. as she went for his neck, he went for hers and unlike her he tryed to get a good hold and put enough pressure to cause her to stop the kicking while trying to mantain blance so he could keelp her pinned. ears back and tail lashing about, she was going to find he was a very tough opponite.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:30 pm
She tried to move her heck out of the way of his teeth, but as she was going for his neck, it was easy for him to simply grab hers. Though, She continued to try to kick as long as she could. She wasn't going to stop until she couldn't breath. She was going to prove to him that she could do more the others. More low growls came from her throat as the other started to bite down on it. Might as well get them out before she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:02 am
Thanos let out a deep growl as he tryed to keep his grip on her dispite the growing pain from being sratched to hell on his belly because of her kicking. stubbern, and deturmed to not allow her to beat him in their first fight, he tighted his grip around her neck. oh he didnt give a damn if he caused her to pass out, he was wanting to prove to her she would have to do better than this to beat him down. soon enough though he would have to let go and back off cause the pain was geting worse and harder to ignore.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm
She started to gag from the grip on her neck, but that didn't stop her from kicking at him more. Putting all her strength into each kick. It was making her more tired, then she thought it was. She was trying to get him off. Not being able to move any other way. Her claws out and digging into his fur. Oh, he wasn't going to win. Or at least she wasn't going to make it easy. She tried desperately to get air, but only small bits came threw.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:17 am
Thanos really was having his work cut out for him as he tryed to hold his grip on her as she was digging her claws into him more than ever. a growl was barely managed as hewas lossing his grip due to starting to tiring out and the pain was just geting too intense for him. tail lashing around hhe dig his claw into her more to see if that would help in getting her to give up. it didnt help matters she had a hold of his neck but it seemed she wasn't trying to gag him like he was her since he was going to show she would have to do better than this or die from being too stubbern to give in so that he would let go.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:42 pm
She pulled her head away as she felt him losing his grip. She gasped for air as she managed to get her neck away for a moment. She growled at him as he dug into her fur. It hurt, but she could feel that he wasn't going hard enough to dig up any blood or get threw her thick fur yet. But he was getting close. She swung up her tail again at his side. Hoping to hit him more. At least that'd keep him busy for a moment. She also tried to roll out from under him. At least then she'd be away from his claws then before he could do any real damage. She needed to learn a lot, it seemed, but him attacking her trying to kill her wasn't going to be a good way of teaching her anything.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff