Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Why Do People.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RandyKeithOrton

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:56 pm
Why do people hate Cho Chang but not Snape. I mean Snape was the person who Dumbledore most trusted and Dumbledore actually pleaded him help before the Avada Keevadra curse hit Dumbledore. Comments?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:26 pm
I have NEVER understood that logic. Apparently, Cho Chang was much worse of a villain after overdramatizing everything and being miserable all the time because her boyfriend was killed and she could get over it. But it's all a matter of opinion. Personally, I don't really dislike either of them.  

Lepidus Light

Lady Courtney

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:30 pm
I don't really hate Cho I just dislike her(the only ones who really hate her have obsessive crushes, no offense meant) but I absolutely HATE Snape!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:57 pm
Snape is a super cool "evil bad guy," and Cho is a poopy little girl.

*weighs the choices with her hands*

Oh snaps.

David FTW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:15 am
It all depends on what you believe. Some people believe that Snape did it because Dumbledore told him too. Plus, some people hate Dumbledore. Therefore are happy that Snape killed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:29 pm
i dont hate cho but my sister read it and she almost started to cry when she read that harry couldnt go out with cho stupid girl she is. and snape i think hes evil now but not hated by me because i have new thoughts  

Potter351

[Belle Morte]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:50 pm
I just never really liked Cho...but I dont hate her....as for Snape...well, he HAD to kill Dumbledore didnt he? he made the unbreakable vow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:02 pm
moe_berry
I just never really liked Cho...but I dont hate her....as for Snape...well, he HAD to kill Dumbledore didnt he? he made the unbreakable vow.
he could have gone with his dignity and died like a good teacher funny not funny just kidding  

Potter351

spiritofthefaerie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:07 pm
I don't hate Cho, but the way I see it, if she was so upset about losing Cedric, she shouldn't have been hitting on Harry. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:08 pm
spiritofthefaerie
I don't hate Cho, but the way I see it, if she was so upset about losing Cedric, she shouldn't have been hitting on Harry. *shrugs*

verry true 3nodding  

[Belle Morte]

Potter351

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:13 pm
moe_berry
spiritofthefaerie

verry true 3nodding
i see now  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:07 am
Well I love Snape, as a character. But hate him for what he did. Snape is just cool.

But Cho, she's not a great character, mostly annoying. I don't hate her, I just think she's pretty boring.

3nodding  

chibi_chan
Crew

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:23 am
Cho Chang is a whiny little drama queen who stole Harry's first kiss!!! Damn her to hell!
On the other hand Snape had made that vow thing so yeah he had to do it. Besdies he's cool and evil and hot!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:24 pm
Potter351
moe_berry
spiritofthefaerie

verry true 3nodding
i see now
Well, that's silly though because that is the reason she is acting so upset and emo! she's confused and her feelings are all muddled up! She's all weirded out and just wants everything to go back to normal. Maybe she thinks that by dating harry and having a little fun, everything bad would disappear and be perfect again. confused  

Spencera Luvli

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:08 pm
Oh snaps.
Snape is a super cool "evil bad guy," and Cho is a poopy little girl.

*weighs the choices with her hands*

heart  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas