Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What would he/she do? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitaAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 am
So this is something of a game. Basically, the person that posts before you will leave a scenario and a person, and you describe what that person would've done.
For example:

I'm given the scenario:

You accidentally discover Snape slipping into the forest in the middle of the night as you peer out your window watching the snow flakes.

Person:

Harry Potter

MY RESPONSE:

Harry Potter would slip out of his dorms and try to follow Snape while disguising himself in the Invisibility Cloak. Then, he would probably tell Ron and Hermione in the morning and feel tempted to ask Dumbledore about it.

Example 2:

Scenario:

It's NEW YEARS and you're celebrating at Hogwarts!

Person:

Fred Weasley

MY RESPONSE:

Fred would probably go with his brother and buy loads of butterbeer and charm books to explode with a huge bang and a fireworks effect. Of course, eventually he would get caught by Filch and receive a scolding from McGonagall for all the ruckus.

Okay, so I hope you have a faint idea of how to play this game.
Here it goes!

Scenario:

You see Gilderoy boasting about his achievements, and you know that it's all a lie.

Person:

Hagrid  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 pm
This is a cute little game! I like it!

Hagrid probably would just roll his eyes and whisper to whoever was standing next to him, "...Load of hogwash..."

Scenario:

You see Professor Trelawney wandering around Hogwarts in a somewhat drunken manner after she had too much to drink at the Halloween feast. Its after curfew so you really shouldn't be up. But Trelawney looks like she's going to hurt herself.

Person:

George Weasley  

Alli-o-pop

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Since George and Fred are never apart, I'm going to assume he's there too. I think that George, being a good kid deep down, would convince Fred to help her back to her room, and would then play some juvinile prank on her to be sure it was kinda fun, so he wouldn't get a hard time over it.

Scenario:

Ok, you hear Draco Malfoy talking bad about one of the muggle borns, and planning to pull a mean trick on him.

Person:

Luna Lovegood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:11 pm
Scotties MiaKitty
Since George and Fred are never apart, I'm going to assume he's there too. I think that George, being a good kid deep down, would convince Fred to help her back to her room, and would then play some juvinile prank on her to be sure it was kinda fun, so he wouldn't get a hard time over it.

Scenario:

Ok, you hear Draco Malfoy talking bad about one of the muggle borns, and planning to pull a mean trick on him.

Person:

Luna Lovegood.

In a dreamy state, Luna would walk by and upon hearing Draco's malicious uttering, would proceed to make a vauge threat involving a creature nobody has ever heard of that likes to eat bullies.

Scenario: You overhear Draco talking solemnly to his favorite owl about something really bad that he'd just done. He seems to feel genuinely guilty about it.

Person: Ron.  

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

Alli-o-pop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:14 pm
Ron would probably listen very closely to what Malfoy had to say. Then he would probably tell everything to Harry in the dormitories that night. Harry would take care of it by writing a letter to the Order or telling a teacher depending on how bad the thing Malfoy did was. After it was all taken care of, Ron would probably give Malfoy a bad time. "Was that guilt you were feeling, Malfoy? Are you really a good person deep down under all that filth?" or maybe something like, "Oh, so you felt bad about how you treated that muggleborn first year, eh? Are you a muggle hugger Malfoy? Your father wouldn't be too happy to hear that!"

Scenario:

You overhear Fred and George plotting a joke on Professor Snape. You're sure they mean no harm, but this is potentially dangerous! What do you do?

Person:

Luna Lovegood  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 am
Luna would walk over, radish earrings dangling, and say, "Once a boy framed me for a prank, and I know that he didn't do it to be mean, but it still landed me in detention. Detention wasn't too bad, but it wasn't fun either - as I'm sure you know - and since it's Profssor Snape you're planning on pranking you're bound to be caught and put in detention." Then, she skip away humming to herself.

Scenario:
You see that Sirius has fallen asleep in dog form when he was supposed to be helping clean Grimmauld Place.

Person:
Molly Weasley

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

miss_purikura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 am
Molly would scream: "Sirius!!!! What do you think you're doing? Would you please help me cleaning up this place?"

Scenario: James is flying with Harry on his broom inside the house, flying loopings etc.

Person: Lily  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:23 pm
She'd yell at him because he might break something, like Harry's head. And if he tried to argue she'd say that he better not do it again or his 'broomstick' wouldn't get any use in the future. rofl

SCENARIO:
You walk in on your parents snogging.
PERSON:
Ron

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

Z a y - d e z v o u s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:27 pm
[zayna=amazing]
He'd yell a select few crude words and
run out of the room red-faced, then
proceed to complain about it and bring
it up for the next few weeks.
Oh how I do love Ron ~

SCENARIO:
You are at Hogsmeade and experience
the joke shop putting up a sign that it was
closing for good.

PERSON:
George Weasley.
[/zayna]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:40 pm
George would grab his brother, and they would make a diabolical plan to buy the joke shop by getting students to donate and/or buy the products the twins have made.

Scenario:

Professor Umbridge is seen in the hallway making out with Argus Filch.

Person: Voldemort (haha this should be interesting!)  

Fumetsu Hime

KiraRavenLupin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 pm
Hmmmm. I'd say he'd suggest a three-some, but that's even too weird for Voldemort. He'd probably just use the killing curse on them. Or, if he was in a good mood, he'd use the Imperius curse to make them get married and have a bunch of children who couldn't do magic, made them miserable, and turned into kittens after twelve years of age.... Okay, that was a little strange.... So, anyways....

Scenario: You are walking into the Room of Requirement, and you find Luna and Neville snogging under the mistletoe (definitely caused by nargles, you think....).

Person: Ron.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:27 pm
Ron would squeak, and then turn and run away, hoping that he wasn't seen walking in on something so personal, and then tell Harry and Hermione, all the while being bright red. Harry would go pale and Hermione would scold Ron for making a noise instead of quietly walking away like he should have. Ron would continue to obsess over the possibility that they had seen him until, a few days later, Luna asked him in her dreamy way if he thought she was doing it right, to which he would reply 'Sure,' red-faced once again, and would go tell Harry and Hermione.

Scenario: You have walked in on Professor Snape dancing and singing to something that is most certainly muggle pop music (Think Spice Girls).

Person: Sirius Black  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 am
Sirius would laugh at him and ask if he was planning on joining the group as "Greasy Spice." Then, still laughing, he'd go tell everyone what he'd seen.

SCENARIO:
You see Sirius and Remus fighting over who gets the last piece of chocolate cake.
PERSON:
McGonagall

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 am
You give them both detention, deduct two house points from both Remus and Sirius, transfigure the cake into a parakeet, and make a note in your planner to avoid Remus Lupin next full moon....

Scenario: You are late to potions class with Professor Slughorn, as Snape has been promoted to Defense Against the Dark Arts (finally....). Unfortunately, when you trip and fall, you notice that you were so busy getting ready that you forgot a vital part of your uniform: your pants! All of the students are standing there staring at you in your boxers, and Professor Slughorn makes a snide remark, while popping a pineapple candy into his big mouth.

Person: Draco Malfoy  

KiraRavenLupin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:02 am
He'd most likely curse all the muggleborns in the room, then run out cursing. The Pansy Parkinson would run squeling after him to 'help' him.

Scenario:
You walk in to the kitchens to find Peeves is spiking all the teachers food with Fred and George's Skiving Snack boxes. And putting firewhiskey in to all the butterbeer bottles.
Person: Hermione  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces