68%  [ 34 ]
Snow Feather
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 50

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:13 pm
Im pretty new at this site ( sort of ). Im, by no means, angry, emo, depressed, or anything like that. So why do all the items that really appeal to me are the dark, sinister, twisted ones? My Avi looks like that because of the the holiday season but trust me, I hate it. Ive got alot of items ( Dark Whisper, Lotus, shadow spirit, beads, assassins guise, yama bama blah blah blah (lol you know what I mean!)) That I want to just exploit all the "evil versions". Maybe its an outlook on my inner self. Maybe. Is it just me? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:34 pm
Naw, not just you at all. My avi can look quite evil at times too, it's fun as hell. XD Today i just happen to feel like looking christmas-y.  

Agent Ginrei

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:57 pm
Evil is fun  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:05 am
Mine looks rather evil, but I certainly am not. I just thought it looked neat!  

charamath

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:26 am
Only the shadow knows...Bawaaaaaahhh!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 am
I'm just not the cutsie type, so most of my avis are a bit dark. I went cute for spring and it just about killed me.

Most of the options seem to be either dark and dangerous or fluffy and frivolous. It takes a lot more work to get together a light-side avi that doesn't look like it belongs in the cuddly toy section of the store. I've seen it done, but I just like the more dark stuff.  

Catira Norr

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 am
Lucky Lass 38
Only the shadow knows...Bawaaaaaahhh!

CLASSIC!! xd

But yeah... I think it's like the post above mine said. Most of the "non-dark" items are either too blah-se, or too horribly... cute. @_@

I guess it depends on what theme you're going for.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:49 am
My Faerie usually goes for the cute stuff, but secretly she has a slightly darker side that she does not show often ... wink  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:59 am
It depends on my mood. My last avatar was all tough gangster, but now I'm all peppermint sweet! Honestly, I like both the light and dark side of me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:28 pm
I agree, I like both - sometimes I'm all dark Gothic assassin... and sometimes I'm all peppermint fairy!!  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Meh, I mostly do the Dark bit, for right now tho I'm a Cabana Nurse to mess with Gilda biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:02 pm
The non-evil items don't seem all that good lately for some reason. D:  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Perhaps its because Gaia is the only place where I can channel my dark side ~ and since it's not reality ~ get away with it twisted

And as some others posted already ~ the light stuff is so sickly sweet as to turn my pixels diabetic... thus the horns, tail and tats to balance out the current sugar and spice look ~

*Sneaks a look around to make sure Jack (Wretched Soul) isn't lurking... he's bound to come up with some snide remark... probably about vixens... * stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:56 pm
Draconian Pheonix
Meh, I mostly do the Dark bit, for right now tho I'm a Cabana Nurse to mess with Gilda biggrin
eek Hmmm... I see.... ninja

In that case, dear, "Where's my Hot-Buttered Rum, Extra on the RUM." twisted

Yes, dear, Gilda looks like Glenda the Good Witch, but looks can be deceiving.

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm
redface Hehe. I think I have just the thing for you.

::RUMmages behind the bar for a bit::

I picked up a couple bottles of this last time my boat went by Puerto Rico. I think you'll like it

: razz laces bottle of Ron CaƱita Cura'o and chilled glass on the end table by the mobile hospital bed::

Oh and lest I forget

: razz laces stick of butter on a plate on the end table::

I'll mix up the rest after you try the rum, I'd hate to let a good rum go to waste.

::Goes back behind the bar and gets a stalk of sugar cane, stick of cinnamon and some nutmeg, eying Gilda expectantly::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff