Total Votes : 35

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:01 pm
I was wondering what happened to some people. Mostly because I'm a curious type, and because the forums have little movement except for a few "faces". Is there something missing here to get others to spend more time here? Or is it family/work keeping others away from us all? I can understand needing a break, not going to blame anyone for that. I just want to know if there's other reasons for little activity. Not that I can complain, seeing as I joined over two months before becoming involved it here redface Well, anyways, Hi! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:14 pm
Uhm, I have nothing else in the world to take my attention off of here.  

Draconian Pheonix

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:34 pm
I wouldn't have if I had internet at home. Which is a scary to admit sometimes. I'm a recovering web junky. But, it is nice to not have it 24/7.

I voted for gimme gold redface in my own poll! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:03 pm
I'm a relatively new person here, but I'm also very busy.  

Emily Victoria Kunzite

Romantic Raider

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:42 pm
I actually spend too much time here. It's just that I mostly lurk ninja . I like talking to people and having a conversation. It seems that most of the threads are just random posts such as "I've been on gaia X yrs.", etc. There just doesn't seem to be that much interaction. I do love the untitled thread though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 pm
Work - family - other stuff... yes, I don't get to Gaia as much as I'd like. You'll probably find more action in our Game Room - in the Sub-Forums. That and we're quieting down some now after the big rush we had when we were spotlighted. wink

Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

charamath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:58 pm
Mostly my new job that was supposed to be two short shifts a week and is now 40 hours/5 days a week, much the chagrin of the older full timers there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:07 am
I work, and I go to school after work. So a lot of my time at home work goes to homework. Then there is the ever needed Sleep.  

mizducky

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:17 am
Sleep is for cadavers  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:09 pm
I lurk a lot and read a lot but am only just starting to post.
It is a little quiet in here. smile  

Ska Iktomi

Alien Bookworm

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:21 pm
Toddlers and holidays = busy

I try to sneak in late at night before heading to bed, but by then I am too tired to do much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm
I am on and do my own topics every once and awhile but I do understand that none of the topics get a great outcome of people to chat.I still check up and see if anything new is to talk about but also its the holiday season, its crazy busy  

Creepy Clown Town

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:58 pm
Work is the main reason I don't post much just now. I'm a preschool teacher, and when I'm not working on a lesson plan, art project, assessment etc, then there's laundry, housework.... all the usual.

I'm on more during the school holidays when life isn't so rushed. Still, I'm more likely to come around if I get into a good, fun conversation thread. But the Christmas holidays are just round the corner, one more week to go!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:41 pm
I have finals. gonk  

Pink Mint Tea

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:01 am
My conscience is sick because I haven't been participating that RP that I do like. Been just too busy with family issues that I haven't been able to concentrate.

I'm sorry guys I haven't remembered to inform you. stressed That's purely of my own stupidity.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff