ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:14 pm
Saint Valentine Manor

Saint Valentine Manor is located deep within the forest of eternal darkness that surrounds the city of Dethan. The mansion is the place where the Valentine clan rules over the vampires of the area. The hallways are always dimly lit by blue flame candles that never burn out to represent the eternal life of vampires. Vampires and demons alike walk these halls, endless torture and many things happen in this place. Your mind could go mad from the maze of hallways within.

Inside Saint Valentine Manor:
Library
Ball Room
Bedrooms ( about 20 rooms )
Entry Way
Throne Room
Kitchen
Secret Passages
Rosa's Garden
May's Garden (lol, maze)
Clock Tower (now this place is like out of Castlevania)
Other rooms ( you name it, this place is huge )

Enemies:
Feral Vampires
Shades
Bats
Marshall St Valentine(if he's here)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:47 pm
User Image
Mars walked into the manor and looked around the entryway. Nothing seemed to be different. Mars smiled as he walked further into the house. His son came to greet him. "Hello father. Good to see you are back." Mars held up a hand, silencing the boy immediately. "I hope that you have not done anything foolish in my absence. If you have, there are dire consequences." He said coldly. The boy bowed his head and stepped back from his father. Mars had taken on his older appearance, the one he liked to use the most.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:42 pm
He walked through the house, it seemed that his son had actually done some good, nothing had been changed. Mars smirked and walked into one of the many bedrooms in the house. His third wife, Elizabeth, was in there, she looked over at him and smiled lightly before he walked away from the room, leaving her to do as she pleased. His wives and mistresses had free range in his house.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 am
Mars decided to head to the library. He wanted to check up on something, and he knew that the book was still in the family's archives. He walked down the halls, knowing the way by heart. He walked up to a wall and flipped a switch on the wall. A doorway opened up next to the switch and he went through the passage to the library.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:32 pm
Mars walked into the library and began serching for a specific book. It had been written by the ancient race with the power to see into the future. He had asked for them to prophesize the future of the Valentine clan long before he had turned into a vampire. The prophecy had spoken of his turning and of something else he needed to remember.

He finally found the book and took the small red leather bound book from the shelf and placed it on a table nearby. He opened it carefully and thumbed through the pages until he found the one he was looking for. The prophecy that spoke of his demise. Mars read through the pages to follow and eventually closed the book, a growl rumbling in his throat. He had to find Angela, he needed to have his best men hunt her down.

If she lived and found help, she could take down the clan, and become the leader. She was his eldest after all, even if she was a female vampire. The prophecy foretold that she would lead an army against her clan and win, taking over to make peace with humans. Most vampires hated humans, but now and then, there were those who lived among humans, but they were never treated the same. If Angela managed to find an army to fight back, then all would be bad for him and his brides.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:06 pm
Mars summoned the guards and they came into the room immediately, saluting him instantaneously. Mars smirked. "Both of you. Gather all your best men and go search for Angela immediately. I want her dead on sight. She could be anywhere. Find her and kill her. She can't be allowed to live." Mars dismissed them and they walked from the room quickly.

He smiled at the thought of her death and silently walked to the throne room where he sat in thought. That nekp girl had run away as well, but she was of no concern to him. The only one he was truly worried about was his daughter. If she followed the prophecy, then she would take his place as leader of the clan. And that was a position he was not willing to give up.

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Mars was bored and wanted something to do. He stood from his seat and left the sanctuary of his home, heading out into the world, hopefully to search for his daughter. She would not recognize his younger forms, only his older, because those were the only times she had seen him. Mars was going to search somewhere specific first. Somewhere where she might find help.
[Exits to Deralo City.]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:49 pm
User Image
Mars returned from Deralo city and walked through the halls. He heard someone appraoching him hastily from behind. He turned to find Darius coming to him in haste. "I thought I sent you out to kill Angela. What happened?" Mars asked annoyed at the incompetence of his own pathetic spawn. "She found us and took the men out before we could stop her. She told me to give you a message. That she will stop at nothing until you are dead. It seems she has already found some allies as well." Darius answered and looked up at Mars hoping for mercy.

Mars took his rapier from its sheath and stabbed Darius in the throat. As he lay dying on the floor, Mars looked down on his son in disgust. "I do not tolerate failure. But thank you for the message Darius, your death will not be in vain when Angela dies." Mars walked off through the manor, ignoring everyone on his way, he walked into Rosa's Garden and squinted in the artificial sunlight that helped the plants grow. Mars sighed and stayed there for a while.

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:18 pm
[[I never noticed this map. Estuvrius might have to take a trip here after his time with Jilin.]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:47 pm
(( Sounds interesting... hehe... ))

Mars sighed and looked at the healthiest flower. A pure white rose that was the only one in the entire garden. He had planted it personally, at Rosa's final wish, she wanted the flower planted in her garden so that he could never forget her, and so she could watch over him in death. Mars sighed and walked from the indoor garden back into the throne room. He took his place on the dark throne and waited.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:49 pm
[[How so?
PS- He just has to leave Jilin and then he'll come over here, probably out of curiosity.]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:59 pm
(( Mars is the leader of the Valentine clan or vampires. Idk, I just thought it might be interesting, since I do have Mars here at the moment. Hehe ))

Mars was still in his appearance as a sixteen year old boy, he wasn't bothered to alter his appearance. Everyone in the clan, other than Angela, knew that he often changed his appearance for many reasons. Mars sighed and rested his head on his hand, with his elbow on the arm of the chair.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:04 pm
[[It might come to blows, Estuvrius being from another, if nearly extinct, clan.]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:57 pm
Estuvrius flew towards the castle-like structure, beating his leathery wings rapidly. Estuvrius thought aloud, "I had no idea vampires still owned such structures. They had better have prisoners..." The bat flew in through a window and through the halls, searching for the owner of the household. The vampire formed into his true guise in front of a man who sat in a throne. "I assume you are the owner of this household?".

[['ere we go]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:11 pm
(( Mars wont exactly fight another vampire. He's only an enemy to humans, angels, anything that is 'good'. Or if you anger him. xP And also, there are other vampire clans in the area that take orders from him. ))

User Image
Mars sat up almost immediately when the man appeared before him. He handn't exactly been expecting company, so he was still in the form of his sixteen year old self. Mars smiled at the newcomer. "Indeed. I am Marshall St. Valentine, leader of the Valentine clan, and ruler of this manor. And to whom do I owe the honor of welcoming to my home?" Mars looked at his clothes. "Oh, please excuse my appearance, I wasn't expecting company. I normally don't look this way unless I am going out into town."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff