A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.:Do you really love this guild?:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna show why you love this place?
  Yes
  Yes, but I don't wanna type. I agree though!
View Results

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:01 pm
So I my mind was going out in space and I came up with the weirdest questions while surfering the guild forums.
The BIGGEST one was this...

Do you really love this guild?

Well, I do! You know why?

1. This is the one place we can be true to ourselves and not have to be something we are not!
2. People here accept me for who I am and not just cause how I look.
3. Who wouldn't like a place where there are just us girls?
4. This place is were we can give advice to eachother and that person might have experienced it.
5. We can blog without being judged.
6. People accept us for who we are!
7. Roxy used her own 20,000 to make a place for us to feel better about ourselves.
8. This place is kinda boosting our confidence!
9. This guild is showing us that we can be ourselves anyway we want to express our selves!
10. We can dress the way we want to and we can be who we are.

So what are you guys waiting for?!
Go ahead post the reason why you love this place!
So the new people can see that we aren't just joining this place for no reason!
We joined to NOT be judged!
Who cares what our avatars look like?
Post as many things that you want to show your..
GIRL POWER!

I might have said things twice btw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:15 pm
Well most of the girls here are very accepting of some one like me so that alone is a reason for me to love being in this guild. I know there's some that don't understand me or even feel comfortable with my presence but I suppose that's okay, every one has their own opinions and values.  

Anko Habanero

Ananszi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:28 pm

I was born to tell you, "I love you".

Well I, for one.. am glad you are here.

If everyone knew something about me, they would think I was crazy and send me to a shrink. O-o

Only ONE person in this guild knows..

And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine, stay with me tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:00 pm
Well, I just got here today and I really like it so far. It's got awesome subforums, so I feel like I will have places where I can talk about whatever without feeling like someone will jump down my throat (for example I feel a lot better posting in the anime and manga section here than I do in the A/M/C subforum).

Nice to have a place where I can feel accepted, and I hope that I'll continue to be accepted even though I'm a pretty private person and don't like to share personal details about myself. Or rather that I won't be seen as not liking people here/the guild if I don't share. I just... don't talk about personal details in general.

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 pm
Am I the only one who acts the same around guys as she does around girls?

I don't feel pressured around guys or girls; just normal.

Don't get me wrong--I love this place, but.... I don't know how to explain so I'll shut up now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:13 pm
I think I know what you mean, eccentricanomaly. All through High School and even in college, I have chilled with the guys. Only in this past year or so have I opened up to girls and I find most of them to be drama queens. I don't deal with drama well.

And that's what I like about this guild. Everyone has their drama and they post about it, but it's not whiny stuff like what I get to listen to on a daily basis.

*lives in an all-girls dorm*  

Felt Teeth

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 pm
Felt Teeth
I think I know what you mean, eccentricanomaly. All through High School and even in college, I have chilled with the guys. Only in this past year or so have I opened up to girls and I find most of them to be drama queens. I don't deal with drama well.

And that's what I like about this guild. Everyone has their drama and they post about it, but it's not whiny stuff like what I get to listen to on a daily basis.

*lives in an all-girls dorm*

Middle school drama is the best thing ever. Just listening to it. It's hilarious.

I never really caused any drama. Not during school, anyway. XD

There's not so much drama that I see anymore now that I'm in high school. Not like middle school drama.

And then it's fun to tell the story, and making it all complicated-sounding.

Sure, there's a certain point where it gets insanely annoying, but everything would be so boring without drama.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:25 am
eccentricanomaly
Sure, there's a certain point where it gets insanely annoying, but everything would be so boring without drama.

I absolutely agree with this! Although I'm not much of a dramatic person and I (mostly) avoid situations like that. surprised

Anyway, I guess everyone has listed the reasons why this guild is awesome. Personally, I love coming here after a tiresome day, it makes me feel so much better. Knowing that I can help people from the other side of the world sure is awesome. (: Even if it sounds corny. xp  

Akira Nakamura

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:40 am
I must say that this place is pretty amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 am

Aww!
That's very sweet.
You really made my day!
Thank you, everyone!

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 am

Sorry Boys, But...

It's A Girl Thing!

I really love this guild.
I couldn't live without : 3
The older members between you all helped me with the problems i had.
Now it is my job to help you and to invite as many girls as i can.
So everyone who is in trouble ,like i was, is able to at least talk about it.

Pretty strange, if i haven't had any problems, i wouldn't be here Ö

A Getaway For Every Girl.

Click To join

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 am
eccentricanomaly
Am I the only one who acts the same around guys as she does around girls?

I don't feel pressured around guys or girls; just normal.

Don't get me wrong--I love this place, but.... I don't know how to explain so I'll shut up now.
Ever stop to think...

yeah, i'm the same. though sometimes i feel a little more pressured around girls in real life because of my appearance and the fact i'm not quite as "girly" as they think i should be...

but i definately feel comfortable here because we are all different and no one is saying we have to dress or act a certain way.

...and forget to start again?

Purple Orchid Petal

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:46 am
I do really love this guild, though my inactivity might lead some to think that that's not true. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:34 pm
Personally, I like it here because...

(1.) All the girls I have met (except for two and the ones I'm related to) dislike me in some way or fashion - either that, or I just dislike them. Here, every is insantly met with open arms and welcoming smiles - much different than what I get at school.

(2.) Nobody else here will know who I am unless I specifically tell them - if a girl from my school were to show up, I could talk about all my deeper personal problems publicly here and they wouldn't ever be able to positively say it was me. Partial Anonymity = good in my case.

(3.) This isn't a "if you aren't preppy, or if you don't constantly flame others you can't join" guild. I'm not pressured into agreeing or disagreeing with anyone here - And I don't get people telling me "if you don't tell them they're wrong and flame them, we'll kick you out" PM's. (One guild actually did that to me 0-0 I reported the leader, who was saying this to me.)

(4.) Everyone here is nice but isn't afraid to let their emotions show. I noticed that, all over this site, people don't want to actually talk about anything - one misplaced emotion and everyone hates you! Here, everyone just lets their emotions flow out without fearing anything, because they know everyone will respect their opinions.  

Heretical-Cubes

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:53 pm
I agree with Panda, we let our emotions show because most of us understand. We don't hate each other in this guild, we are happy that people are here to listen.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff