Reply The NFL Guild
How Bout Dem Cowboys! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuRd07

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm
Man 3-0, Beated Eagles and Packers! They're on the road for a great season this year! I believe its gonna be a 4-0 record this week, goodluck Redskins  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 pm
The Redskins will give the Cowboys a run for their money this week, but the Cowboys should be able to extend to 4-0, in a close one. Yeah, they're off to a great start, with wins against good teams.

...But remember, it only matters in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. The Cowboys got off to a great start last season too, but we all know what happened in January.  

Dude-LAP

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:23 pm
to tell you the truth the giants scare me. if one team is gonna beat the cowboys its the giants. cowboys go undefeated if they win both giant games.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:26 pm
Spike The Super Saiyan
to tell you the truth the giants scare me. if one team is gonna beat the cowboys its the giants. cowboys go undefeated if they win both giant games.

Well every team in the NFC East is tough to beat. The Cowboys have 5 more games against divisional opponents. The Cardinals, Buccaneers, Steelers, and Ravens are other tough teams they have to play this year. And getting back to your point, the Giants are a very good team this season, but I don't think they can sweep Dallas this season. But despite the outcome, I sure do love Giants-Cowboys games!  

Dude-LAP

CuRd07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:50 pm
Ya Giants N' Cowboys sure do put on a show, and so does Eagles. But Cowboys are hella good this year, but 4 some reason i know they're not gonna go a perfect season. N' I really hope they go to da superbowl. They need it, i mean come on this is da last year for da ol stadium.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 pm
i dont think the giants will sweep them but they might sneak the late game  

Austin Shipp

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:57 pm
CuRd07
Ya Giants N' Cowboys sure do put on a show, and so does Eagles. But Cowboys are hella good this year, but 4 some reason i know they're not gonna go a perfect season. N' I really hope they go to da superbowl. They need it, i mean come on this is da last year for da ol stadium.

Yeah, any NFC East matchup is a great rivalry and tough game.

...But I wouldn't call the Cowboys' stadium old...It's like better than just about all other current NFL stadiums... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 pm
Spike The Super Saiyan
i dont think the giants will sweep them but they might sneak the late game

I think that the later game is @ Dallas, so if the two teams are going to split their games, they'll probably have to win their home games.  

Dude-LAP

CuRd07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Ya...I can't believe it...damn...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:35 pm
CuRd07
Ya...I can't believe it...damn...

I knew the Redskins would keep it close, and I was not at all surprised that they won. They have a great defense and a great offense. Portis carries the load, and Washington has a bundle of receivers. Their secondary is great, and Jason Campbell is really maturing. Zorn is really making a huge step forward, and the Redskins are making a case, in the best division in football, the NFC East.  

Dude-LAP

J05eQh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 pm
Hahahaha yeahhhh lets go Redskinsssssssssssss

Repeat of last seasonnnn  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:27 pm
J05eQh
Hahahaha yeahhhh lets go Redskinsssssssssssss

Repeat of last seasonnnn

Any NFC East team could end like last season's Redskins...Not make it to the playoffs by one game...Such good competition, and only three playoff spots. But I'll tell you one thing: Nobody's a playoff lock so far in the NFC East.  

Dude-LAP

CuRd07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:16 am
Well i gotta say they beat the bengals...but that game still on redskins wat up wit t.newman? well it looks like arizona well be takin a L this week  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 am
CuRd07
Well i gotta say they beat the bengals...but that game still on redskins wat up wit t.newman? well it looks like arizona well be takin a L this week

The Bengals kept it way closer than it should have been. The offense runs through Marion Barber and Jason Witten, so Terrell Owens should shut his mouth and Wade Phillips should not be afraid to run the ball.

Terrence Newman has a sports hernia, and may need surgery. He can be out from anywhere between two weeks and two months.

That loss to the Redskins keeps the NFC East up for grabs.

I wouldn't give Arizona a loss just yet. They have one of the best pass offenses in the game. Warner and Fitzgerald are great. Boldin is out, but Breaston should fill in nicely as the #2 receiver. James and Hightower are a very solid ground attack. The Cardinals have a decent defense too.  

Dude-LAP

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:04 pm
well just like most of the sports casters and many analysts say, them 'boys are getting all the luck right now in keeping the games their way (man, I sure wish the other teams were able to get away with paying the refs off.)  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff