Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Bloody marry Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disgaea - Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 pm
i've heard this story when i was much younger. someone goes into the bathroom, closes the door, windows and all the lights, and spins in a circle in front of a mirror 3 times. Eventually the person dies, supposedly tortured by a ghoulish spirit taking revenge for something caused prior to her death.

my question to you is, does anyone know where this tale originated?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:17 pm
no lol  

-da-ya-ga-

Symbolon

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:31 am
I don't know where the story itself originated, but Mary in "Bloody Mary" refers to Queen Mary of England, the monarch directly before Queen Elizabeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:40 am
nope look on the internet and try searching for it on [google.com]  

Valencia Lynn

My Real Name Is Alice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 am
bloody mary freaks the hell outta my friend  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
my friend said that he went to the bathroom in the middle of the night said bloody mary 3 times and after a little while he saw a bloody hand coming for him so he got the ******** out of there. i mean who wouldn't get out of there if they saw a bloody hand come out of the darkness and reach for them? would get out of there?  

Chaotic Gay

Friendly Mage

6,375 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Guildmember 100

x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image
Rawr  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:38 pm
Disgaea - Genesis
i've heard this story when i was much younger. someone goes into the bathroom, closes the door, windows and all the lights, and spins in a circle in front of a mirror 3 times. Eventually the person dies, supposedly tortured by a ghoulish spirit taking revenge for something caused prior to her death.

my question to you is, does anyone know where this tale originated?

I THOUGHT THE STORY WENT LIKE THIS....THAT IF YOU CALL HER NAME SEVEN TIMES SHE APPEARS TO YOU AND KILL YOU!!!

Maho_Beauty
Crew

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:39 pm
x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x
User Image
Rawr

LOVE THE PIC twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm
i heard that if you go into a room with a mirror. surround your self in complete darkness. and call her name three times.she will appear in the mirror with a baby in her arms.then she will throw the baby at you. and if you dont catch the baby.she will grab you and put you in the mirror and replace you for her self. so she can continue her blood rain.

i also heard that she was a real person hundreds of years ago who just kept killing people and eventualy became so stronge she turnd into a demon and then three prietesses used a spell to trap her in a mirror for an eternaty  

thorn willow X

OwO V

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 pm
i heard the storie like this:

u go into the bathroom at the middle of the night turn all the lights off, close the window and lock the door then yell bloody mary 3 times then if u dont turn on and open everything in the bathroom u die burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm
its not spin.........................but ay her name 3 times.........................................................................BLODDY MARRY1 BLOODY MARRY2 BLOODY M-A-R-R-Y3 djk;fslaghdauiphgeruihgbvegnureanmbgheanjuhaneurhnu[hadjshadjfhajha  

XxSexii_PlayaxX

RaWrXD1234

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:35 am
i heard a story where if u step in frojunt of a mirror and call her name three times she will come to u stand next 2 u and.............. do the chicken dance lol jk she will kill u  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:47 pm
It refers to Queen Mary of England  

iAKhan

StealthyRainbowNinja

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm
i have no clue  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]