Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince release pushed back Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 pm
*sigh* Harry potter and the HBP has been pushed back until next summer in july! Why? Well because they want more money, It seems they want that more, other then fans being happy. I mean don't they have enough money from all of these movies! It would have done good if it would of just stayed where it was, to push it back almost for a year*shakes head*
Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vE7L2FsPak
*Update!*- The last two movie of harry potter(the 7th book), you might already know but they will be released from now and 2010(so that means hbp, 2009 and maybe the last two films will come out 2010, or one at the end of 2009)so I guess that is kinda of good, the only thing I'm worried about is the kids looking to old for there part.

For Twilight fans: It has been said that the twilight movie will release on nov. 21, instead of dec. 12., this movie had nothing to do with harry potter getting moved, Summit Entertainment just took the spot that WB left by moving there movie to July.(actually I'm hearing that a lot of movies are moving to closer dates because the Harry Potter movie was moved.) Is that a good thing? Harry potter lost its spot...so if it ever wanted to come back it would be in like January.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:30 pm
I have but one thing to say about that statement:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

crying

Garnet17th

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:43 pm
Are you serious? No! cry I am in shock! I was so looking forward to the movie in November. Do you know why they are pushing it back?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:54 pm
That's absolutely horrible! crying I've been waiting for this movie to come out since the fifth was in theaters! This totally ruined my day. Darn it... Now to wait even longer.

If they want even longer to make the rest of the movies, Daniel Radcliffe's going to be like thirty when they're making it. I don't think it'd be the same as the rest if he looks thirty when he's supposed to be seventeen. That'd ruin it for me... lol xd

Rayvyn_Vaughn

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:51 am
They're pushing it back because they seen how much money the Dark Knight made during the summer so they're going to put this out the same weekend next year in hope that they'll make the same amount of money as the Dark Knight did.

When my dad told me they pushed it back I didn't believe him. I'm so extremely pissed off about this. I really hate it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 pm
Grey Gardens
They're pushing it back because they seen how much money the Dark Knight made during the summer so they're going to put this out the same weekend next year in hope that they'll make the same amount of money as the Dark Knight did.

When my dad told me they pushed it back I didn't believe him. I'm so extremely pissed off about this. I really hate it.

My mom was the one who told me I thought she was playing a joke on me so I looked it up.....and what do yea know she was right.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 pm
No!!!!! That's not fair sad . I was so planning to go to the midnight release... I agree with Rayvyn, if they keep pushing these movies back, then the trio will be too old to look good in the films... this ruined my day.... sad sad sad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:49 pm
Okay that is so not cool. I can't believe that they are worried it won't make the same amount as Dark Night. Uhhh they just want their title and awards. xp I say we revolt! Free Potter! scream  

KatieInTheBox

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:15 am
I say we all send nasty emails to the guys at Warner threatening that we will not go see the movie in the theatre {even though we will}, and just be mean. And tell them that it's pretty bad that they even admit to just wanting to make more money.
I'm actually going to send them a nasty email, I hate them. smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:48 pm
Grey Gardens

I hate them. smile

Hahahahaha! It's hilarious how you can say that and smile!

As a response to the thread...I think a part of me just died inside... emo  

Kirby_Komatose

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 am
Kirby_Komatose
Grey Gardens

I hate them. smile

I said it with a smile so you guys didn't get the idea that I was going to go kill them or something.
Or maybe the smile just fueled that idea, lol?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:19 pm
Grey Gardens
Kirby_Komatose
Grey Gardens

I hate them. smile

I said it with a smile so you guys didn't get the idea that I was going to go kill them or something.
Or maybe the smile just fueled that idea, lol?

I whole-heartedly agree! They ruined my year by delaying the release! If we killed them though...who else would make/produce/release the movies? Hmm, quite a dilema we find ourselves in.  

Kirby_Komatose

Deathly Horcrux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:13 am
God must really hate me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 am
When I first heard about that on Mugglenet I was really dissapointed.  

FleurEvetteD

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding? Please say you're kidding? Please say this is all a cruel joke!!!

HOW DARE THEY!!!!

*sigh* although... The Dark Knight was pretty awesome..

But how can they expect to compete with Batman? Batman's been around since like, what, the 60's? 50's? Harry Potter is a big deal,yeah, but it's not a big deal that's spread over practically every generation that's currently living! AND THEY'RE BUMPING IT BACK FOR THAT?!  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff