Reply Instruments and Vocals
What brand is your Brass instrument. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bass lad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:11 pm
My euph. is a wilson and I love it. It plays great although some notes have tendancy to be sharp. I used to play a yamaha and the valves were good but once they were stuck it was hard to get them back into working condition.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:56 am
My trombone is a King Trombone, made by... Con-Selmer I believe. O.o Whatever it is, it's hawt. heart

My euphonium... well, the school's one, was a Yamaha. Well, I was on some other old one, but they gave me a brand new Yamaha.  

metamorphize

Isake-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:23 pm

C.G. Conn Double French Horn. It works fine, just like a charm. <3 Unfortunately, it is not mine. O_O

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:23 pm
Hey, I have a friend who has a Conn french horn (I think).. she likes a lot it too.  

waterstream

35wZpftB0cvlOXAmU03a1nMR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:31 pm
I hear good things about the Willson euphs. It's cool that you have one. Yamaha's euphs are actually pretty sweet. I don't really dig compensating systems in general, though (as many "professional" euphs have them). The horn is dark enough on it's own. I don't need any professional" system to further muzzle it up.

The Conn-Selmer/King/Benge etc. brands are now under the UMI name, and have gone the way of mass-production. Unless you have an older horn under those names, they are all under one roof.

Every horn player and their mother loves the Conn horns. I have very little experience with these, though, so I can't say anything as far as pre- and post-UMI quality.

My main tuba now is a Yamaha YCB-611 C tuba. I am borrowing it from my tuba teacher, but I am very close to buying my own horn. It is an AMAZING horn, and it sucks that they don't produce these anymore. ):  
xX bd_emo Xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:22 pm
So yeah i started out as a sting student and when i move there was no string teacher. so started to play tenor trombone. a year later i started to play the tuba. from there i started to play bass trombone, alto trombone, Euphonium and Baritone. so yeah i like the bass cleft.

xX bd_emo Xx

That Girl is Fierce

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:13 pm
I played afew trombones.

#1: A Bundy: It wasn't great, it had dents and rust everywhere.

#2:Yamaha: I personally don't like Yamaha's, and the mouthpiece didn't fit.

#3:Getzen: It was good..But I have thoughts of it being an Alto, not a Tenor. o___o And it had blue rust on it too. o_o

#4:Cecillio. It died. R.I.P Cheap trombone. My dad bought me it for $125.. .____.

#5: C.G CONN: I <3 it! It may have LOTS of dents..But it's a trooper and hasn't died...Yet. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:18 pm
Conn Double Horn. I luff my baby! heart  

iiRose_kun

gone4ever2213456

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:24 pm
My euphonium is King. And it is amazing. Its not really mine, its my school's, but I play it. And I want to buy it when I graduate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:25 pm
my trumpet's and omega

and my trombone's a bach strad model 42O (aka, my baby, I'm a lucky lucky person) <3  

Mzly

Everlasting Radiance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:26 pm
My "professional" trumpet is a Bach Stradivarius which I got back in 2003. Apparently, from some random trumpet players I've talked to, Strads have gone down in quality in recent years... but maybe they're just making that up, or something.

Even if my trumpet is of some value, I can never give it up because of my marching band memories. (sounds silly, but you would have had to have been in my marching band, specifically the two years I was in it.)

My other trumpet is some Yamaha. It was my starter.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:31 pm
I play on a king trumpet  

Brianizbamf

That Girl is Fierce

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:38 pm
Trombone: CG CONN Director. <3

Tuba: AK [Amati Kaslice].. It's made in Czech Republic. O_O [Czech Republic isn't a country anymore, right?]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 am
My real trombone is a Conn with an F attachment that my dad gave me. ( if you din't know what an F attachment is, P.M. me). My real one is being weird right now though. So I have to use a normal Conn trombone.  

thebluestchu

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Instruments and Vocals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items