Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
It's The End Of the World as We know it Open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:26 pm
-Story time with Kid!--

It's been almost Six Year's since The Cartoon World of Yu Yu Hakusho and The Real world where combined into one. As it is now there are four Worlds now in the Cartoon world, once a month the Human world and Real world Combined and Real people meet the Yu Yu Hakusho people. It's rather Strange but many people ignore it or just kinda got used to it. From it a lot has changed around the world. Many things changed and a lot hasn't changed who knows what will happen in this new Story.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:28 pm
~Rules~

1. No cybering-
2. If you're going to say stuff out of the rp then do this: (()), {{ }}, or OOC.
3. Just have fun^_^
4. If you want to quit the RP tell me and you will be removed
5. You have to promise to come back! (Meaning, don't let this rp die!)
6. Keep romance pg 13
7. Listen to what i say if i tell you to do something. And do it
8. No Godmodding
9. No puppeteering unless given permission too.
10. You get two warning. Then you get kicked out. So just follow the rules... You don't follow rules you're out.
11. If you are a main Character and don't come back, we will act out your Character for the time being, Then we will Pm you to tell you what we have done with the Character you Rp. This only applies to mains who are vital to the plot.
12. If you are a main Character and don't come back for a long time, I will take you off the list.
13. Stay with one plot. I have to say yes or no to the plot. If you start a random Plot up with out my saying, you get a warning
14: Please ask before you add a twist to any plot that are going it would give me a head start on things.
15. Post Profiles on your Profile and or first post gimme a link to your profiles.
16. Post on Rp if you want to be a main.
17. Inform me of what characters you are playing, and post their profiles in the correct forum.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:03 pm
`~News~`  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:09 pm
A boy with red hair, Green eyes wearing baggy jeans and a white chinese top stood in the park. He had a book bag to his side and ran his hand through his hair. He stood around waiting for people, His friends and a new mission.

A girl with Brown hair that was up in a bun walked toward the boy. " Kuhi-kun!" She said waving her hands. She had blue eyes as she walked toward the boy, wearing camo pants and a white tank top. She stopped and crossed her arms over his chest. " sorry I'm late, Had to deal with Genkai-sama!" She said with a nod. " Also, Guess what!" she said with a no. " Our world and the Real world are about to combined again!" Kana said.

A boy with black hair with brown hair stood beside Kana and Kuhi. " Hey" He said, He had just walked up with them. Though. . . Something was different with the boys face. There was make up on his face. there was blinking from the boy Kuhi and Girl Kana before they burst out laughing. " nice face Yuuji" They both said.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:19 pm
Amelia sat on the grass of her world, feeling borred she pulled out her pictures of her family. "I miss you guys so much," looking up at the sky she frowns smoothing her purple hair out of her eyes, "The worlds are going to...the portals are comming back soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:25 pm
Kid chuckled a bit as she stood behind the vampire Amelia. She was guessing the vampire had gotten stuck in the real world because of last time. She crossed her arms and ran her hand through her purple pink hair and her one green eye blinked as her blue one closed. " Five, Four, Three, two, one" She mumbled before she disappeared, the worlds moved in between together. With that Kid landed behind the ground waiting and glomp Kuhi.

" Hey Kuhi-chan!" Kid sung looking toward the group, She was now on Kuhi's back and laughing. " Missed you guys" She said.

Kuhi jump a bit when the girl had jump on his back but moved. " Hey Kido" He said with a nod and moved looking over his shoulder at the girl. He moved a bit and the girl jump from his back and stood between the other two. Kuhi rubbed his head a bit and yawn.

Kana and Yuuji both waved. " We been waiting for the worlds to be pushed together, Took forever. " Kana said.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Amelia felt the pull, next thing she knew she was sitting in a park watching ppl hug and tackle eachother. "Times like this make me hate being a vamp." Amelia stands up and sits under a tree, looking up into the sky. thinking of her parents and baby sister and brother, "why me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:05 pm
" Is Yoh Yoh the Vampire boy gonna visit me?" Kid asked jumping up slightly. " He owes me a fight" She said crossing her arms and looking toward the group.

" Yeah! He'll be here in a few" Kuhi said with a nod and yawned looking around before he turn to sit down on the bench with Kana and Yuuji as they listen to Kid talk.

With that a figure jump from the tree, Amelia was under. He had a brown trenchcoat, Green eyes wore yellow sunglass and blue jeans, white t-shirt tanish skin with a tattoo on the side of his face. He looked, Really cute. He also had teh scent of a Vampire. He ran his hand through his red long hair that was pulled back in a pony tail and walked toward the ground, Reaching into his pocket.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm
Amelia growles at him, baring her fangs at him she hisses then smiles. Narrowing her eyes on the group she stands up walking up to them. "Excuse me? what is it you all do? Mission? sorry i'm just curious"Amelia tilts her head in curiousity looking at all of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm
Kuhi blinked a bit" Yeah, We work for" Kuhi stopped Kid for talking with a smack to the side and crossed his arms " We work in this world and Demon world keep balance" Kuhi said looking at the Vampire girl.

Yoh moved a bit in front of the kids, He was about 21 years old so a young Vampire but strong. He moved a bit and stay in front of them like he was worried the girl would attack them. his fang hanging out slightly. He was...pretty cute.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 pm
She smiles "If your worried that i'm going to attack you, i'm not about to hurt anyone unless they give me a reason to hurt them. Could i maybe join you? i wouldn't mind having something to do, since my family was killed 445 years ago, and i can hold my own in a fight."she pulls out her 12 daggers and takes her arrows and bow."these are what i use to either kill or wound people or demons who try to kill or hurt me or someone else, not much but it does the trick."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 pm
" Well" Kid said rubbing the back of her head.

" It would, be new?" Kuhi said looking back at Yuuji and Kana.
"Genkai wouldn't mind, I think" Kana said.
" A hot girl like yourself, Can so join" Yuuji said before Kid, Kana, Kuhi and Yoh turn around and hit the poor human boy on the head" Baka!" They all said.

Yoh the Vampire moved a bit and held his hand out a bit" Sure, but you must keep your weapons hidden, We are in Human world after al" Yoh pointed out and then turn looking toward the teenagers and looked toward teh vampire again.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:55 pm
"Thanks" she smiles at the human boy flashing her fangs at him, her hair turns red and her weapons disappear to places on her body. Her eyes turned to a sharper shade of green walking toward the boy she raised her eyebrows at him, "You mr, are pushing it. I'd watch it they might slap you." she giggles pulling out some black sunglasses, her bag turned into a black trench coat, pulling that on she sighs. "So where are we going?" Amelia smiles and growles at Yoh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:00 pm
" The temple" Yoh said and moved turn to leaving, Withthe teenagers and the girl. He sighed a bit and rubbed his head.

" Don't you have to work with Hiei and Mukuro?" Kuhi asked walking behind the vmapire with a dull look.

" No, I suckered Luke to do my work with Hiei and Mukuro today" Yoh said with a yawn walking toward the forrest throught he park.
Kana blinked and walked beside Yuuji.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:08 pm
Amelia followed them sighing she opens her hands letting the electicity dance from hand to hand, she sends some at Yuuji, then some at Yoh. She tucks her hands in her pockets and starts to whistle looking innocent as she follows them.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games