Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:06 am
Hey, it's me Vickilyn the captain of this guild, but ya'll should know that. I'm 19 years old, and I live in Arizona, so you know I'm hot... haha, since I live in the desert. I'm always on the internet because I'm a model, so I have lots of down time. I have a long-haired chihuahua named Nacho, and I live with him and the love of my life Alex. I have kind of a funny heritage, I'm half irish, a quarter Navajo, and a quarter Cajun, it's a weird combination I know... but I was raised with mainly Navajo traditions so that's what I identify with the most. I'm pretty much an open book, so ask whatever you want.

Ohh, and tell us about yourself a bit mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 pm
Blahhhh!!! Hello I am X_XLoned-ErectionX_X, obviously. People call me Rabbitt or my IRL name Holly... some also call me Adry because thats my RPC name basically you can call me what you like

Lets see I love to RP and have been since I started gaia 3 years ago. It comes naturally for me. I am very lit/adv and you will hardly ever see me post just one sentence unless I really cant think of anything else.

I'm 15 and I live in Kansas. I want to move to Nevada though because its really pretty in parts of it. I dont like the snow so right now it is like 90 degrees out and I'm loving every bit of it.

If you get to know me you will realize that I love animals. I have a million of them and when I get older I want to be a Veterinarian. Thats what I will go to college for. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, a horse and a guinea pig. My collection will get bigger though. Also when I get older I will have about 110 dogs because I want two of each of my favorite breeds. My favorite kind of dog is a German Shepherd and you will see me stand up for Pit bulls a lot. I dont believe in banning a breed. Also Pits CANNOT lock jaws... Just thought I'd throw that out there

I know what I want in life even though people are like 'no your only 15 how could you possibly know' Well I know okay? Dont argue with me and if you do you will be proven wrong because people not believing me just makes me want to prove them wrong that much more. I am in love no matter what you say, to a guy named Patrick. We arent dating because hes going through a rough spot right now, But I have a feeling we will be pretty soon. We have dated before.

Now I am loud and obnoxious all the time unless I'm around new people. People at school are always turning their heads at me and my best friend Danielle because we are so loud. We laugh all the time and when we arent laughing its only because we thought of our past when it was fun and we are kind of bummed about it being different. Me and Danielle have been best friends since we were three and theirs no breaking us up.

I have a tendancy to scare people off with my hyperness but thats their fault for not trying to get to know me before they run off. I can be funny at times when I want to. Other times I'm laughing at myself for being so stupid. If I embarrass myself I will get right back up and laugh. If I hurt myself I will laugh unless its serious. What I recently told my mom is 'Me and Danielle will be laying there and she'll kick me so I'll punch her back and it escalates from there. Then you hear both of us laughing really really loud. I'm laughing because I just hit my head and Danielles laughing because she just made me do it'

Please stay on my good side and it is very easy. The only way you can get on my bad side is if you talk s**t on my family members (especially my brother) because I am very protective over my family. Another way is talking s**t behind my back or on one of my friends. I do get into physical fights and I'm not scared to. I also have plenty of good comebacks to throw in your face if you start arguing with me. I am really easy to get along with so it shouldnt be tough.

I do have things to do around the house and etc. So a lot of the time I will be gone I do try to leave at least 3 hours for gaia though but sometimes it just doesnt work like that because I am a busy person. I have horse training and school (not anymore cuz of summer) and a job and babysitting so there is a lot of time I'm not here. If you are ever RPing with me and I just suddenly disapear PM me with the page number or something like that and I will try to get back with you as soon as I can.

I am athiest and no matter what you preach to me I always will be. I hate it when people try to shove their christian s**t down my throat. I dont care if your christian but dont make me believe in something that I dont want to believe it. Its how it always will be with me because once I set my mind to something I hardly ever change it.

I think that is all for now lol. So I will stop typing now. I love to type thats why when I write its really long. I am the fastest in our school typing at 82 Words per minute so I reply fast  

X_XLoned-ErectionX_X

The Spawn of Cookies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Hello! You can just call me cookies or spawn or whatever you want! My real name is Paige but most people don't remember that all the time but no worries. I started gaia about two years ago after having been on another rp site for another year so I came her already semi-literate and now I can faithfully call myself literate. I must say though that I suck at creating plots for beginning stories though once a story is shown to me my head is bursting with different plots or things that can happen. I am very good at managing more than one character, right now I'm in an rp where I am controlling four people quite successfully if I do say so myself. lol. If I forget the name of my character though that is quite common since I have so many, I'm a ditz like that lol.
Now about me I don't like talking about myself on the internet and if I change my information sporadically that's kinda of like my personal stalker fire wall kicking in. Right now though I can tell you that I live in the northwest (won't tell you of which country) and that I'm still in high school. I'm a pretty good person and I don't mean to say that egotistically but I've been told that too. I don't like to get into fights unless it specifically involves me and it takes A LOT for me to hate someone. For example, about a month ago one of my other accounts was hacked and all of my stuff was gone. I'd had around a 300 k avi (or more) too. well first thing I did was I pushed away from my computer and paced around the room in a pissy mood. about five minutes after that I had sat back down and was calmly making another profile and getting my friends and guilds back. Even though I would still like to beat the person who did it to a bloody pulp it isn't a dream of mine (anymore. lol). I've moved on and because of my wonderful friends! Love all of you! I have a rocking avi again!!!! quite literally since I have a guitar. Look you know you want to 3nodding .

But anyways I think I'm a pretty weird person and I'm proud of it!!!!!!! woot. btw I listen to all types of music, I grew up listening to country, in 6th grade I got into hip hop. 7th grade; a bit of rap/hip hop and gospel. Eighth grade; rock bands and alternative. This year it's pretty much everything I hear. OH and I love anime too, look at my profile IT'S KYO SAN!!!!!!! In my school I'm nicknamed Kagura too!!!!! Right now I have a fedish for Caramell Dansen IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT THEN GO TO MY PROFILE!!!!!!!! The misheard lyrics are hilarious. Oh and I also like Rihanna's new song "Take a bow" it's pretty good too. not like what she usually sings so you should all go watch it too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:14 pm
hey im spike the demonic. i dont post big post's but i make up for that in tonnes of post's lolz. so pretty much all there is too know about me is what you see is what you get plain and simple

gahhh!! those last 2 posts were huge i couldnt read them lolz  

IBeatz2Sona

Fang-dono

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Hello, one and all. I usually go by Fang on gaia as well as when I rp. Most rps, I'm a wolf demon/vampire with powers of pyrokinesis and telekinesis. I love demon rps, or just anything that involves the darkness of the heart...if it hasn't already been ripped out of your chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:14 pm
HEY graceful assassin WE MATCH!!!!! Pink and Black ROCK ON!!!! lol  

The Spawn of Cookies

AzmonSierra

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:01 pm
hey everybody I'm Elizabeth, I live in canada and i'm in the process of moving so i'm not very active.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:00 pm
hi my name is miranda!! i am 11.the guild captain is my big sister.....so dont mess with me or ill tell her to kick u out..im new on gaia so ill have alot of questions. im not a crew member...so help me please.sometimes my sister can be mean so dont listen to her.SOMETIMES rofl peace

Miss Badazz Momo

alchiap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:46 am
Hey guys, alchiap here.

I may not always be on but I love to role play and just have a great time.

I'm 17, one more year of high school before collage. Which I cannot wait!

;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:53 am
sweatdrop
Eh heh... I am not going to have fun...

Well, uh... my name is Paco, I'm Cuban, and I live in Florida. No, just kidding. Uh, well, I live on the east coast of the not-so-great US of A. I don't go to public schools, which is why I'm on all of the time. I was originally in the original rp, but my profile was deleted on my consent.  

Teramoto

Dart DeathClaw
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:29 pm
Ello all,
I'm Dart DeathClaw and I will go on random tangents in my posts. I like to beleive that I have an adverse brain wave that i've called the "Delta Wave" that allows me to see the world differently and learn things in a wierd way. its kinda like me remembering that i need to get groceries by remembering a VERY large candy cane....thats it...yea its weird.

i'm 18 about ot turn 19 and start my second year in college at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. i'm going to becoe a pilot. My name is Harrison named after my great grand father making me the II=second. NOT JUNIOR! junior is only if you are named after your father. I almost got a 100% on the SAT so i'm great at math, my writing skills suffer though. I can score a 6 in voice though sweatdrop . the best way to read my post is to know how i talk with an inflection throughout my sentence, otherwise i sound dry or angry. I can write it just takes a bit to make it flow well.

the above paragraphs show i dont really group information to like information so i jump around a lot. please bare through it.

I live in Arizona and have 2 cats and one dog. the cat names are Buddah because he is huge! at least AT LEAST! the VERY LEAST 30 pounds, and he isnt fat just big. A black cat who is chunky but in comparasion to buddah tiny is baby kitty. I also have a 1 year old yorkshire terrier. if you see a picture of any yorkie, mine is 95% of the time much cuter. the model dogs for the bags of food or treats or whatever are not good looking. yes i'm a 18 year old male who just used the word cute, but i probably got a good 50 pounds of pure muscle on you so think twice my new friend twisted

I'm very scientific and athletic. I'm Catholic but I find religion needed only for a select group of people and i am not in it. i say i'm catholic because i took confromation or whatever basically saying i will follow catholicism for the rest of my life but that was forced by my parents. being the younger sibling of two i dislike conflict but i will stand unmoving for what i KNOW is right. I try to be funny all the time and goof off a lot but rare moment of seriousness occur when i'm bored or upset. I very simply adore great grammar and good spelling because its easier to read and good spelling because half the time i cant spell well and i'm too lazy to find out. it also feels like i'm more intellectual when i use the correct words and grammar in my posts.

I am an egotistical b*****d, so the best way to become my best friend is to feed it and the only way to become an enemy for life is to take a crack at it. you have opinions just like me so if you dont agree with something i've done please try to explain your side. i love to know things, and my thrist for knoweldge is unquenchable. i've excepted my curse and until you figure that out keep telling me things, unless they gross out or scare others then stop for their sake. I also like to be a big brother to people, i'll help you out with a problem, i'll protect you from others, and i'll torture you from time to time > razz technically i've been on gaia for a month but i signed up over a year ago but never played for 11-14 months. I get bored of things quickly when they lose their novelty so playing gaia games for gold does not happen anymore. I dont donate items or money because i dont have them sweatdrop but if you are questing for money for an item i will help no reward needed, its just that you owe me a favor like gold on a later date for an item i would like.

well i beleive i scared away some people to atempt reading my post. (gawd i wish i could spell better today) so congrats to those who have the courage to read my post XD

respectfully,
DDC
Muffin Truffle
ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:06 pm
Every rose..
Well then. I suppose this is where I'm supposed to introduce myself. (Point out the obvious, xD)

You can call me Darky. As thats the name I am most widely known as, as well as Purple Kisses and sometimes "The cranky old bat" XD I personally don't really care. I live in the US, and I'm 14. Though, just because I'm rather young doesn't mean I'm an idiot role player. I'm (personally) very good. I also have my own website which is dedicated to role playing, so I think I understand it well. XD Oh, side note, this little guy here, XD, is my favorite thing to do when I run out of things to say.

Oh as I was saying, I'm also rather proficient at photo shopping things. I love Adobe. Heh...moooving on. I love to read and write, (obviously) and I can play the drums. XD I'm really anti-girly stuff, (90%) of the time at least. My favorite thing to role play as is a Vampire and a Dhamphire, which is a cousin to the Vampire. Its a long story, xD

I think I'm done babbling now. So if you have any questions feel free to ask.
...has it's thorn.

Darknessfalls1121

Distinct Bloodsucker

3,275 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

ll R e n ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm
Greetings. My name is Prince Vincent Rensad Dracula. I was invited to this guild by... I believe it was your leader. I look forward to getting to know you all.

I'm 566 years old. I am a pure blooded vampire, being of royal blood, and I show no mercy to humans, so if you are one, I would stay away from me if I were you. I stand 6ft 2in. My wing span is 10 feet and I cannot hide my wings, so they are always visible. Some other facts about me, I have 21 piercings. I'll let you all guess where they are. I'll hint every now and then in my posts. To be honest I'm too lazy to type it out. Or you can check my profile. I may pose it later.

As for my personality, I usually keep to myself, I'm quite rude at times and I do get angered easily as well as becoming annoyed easily. I speak my mind and I'm not afraid to one bit. I do have an accent. It's Transilvanian since that is where I was born.

My mother is deceased and my father still lives. Never bring him up with me.

I am currently single and my orientation is bi-sexual.

I do have another form, other than my regular vampire form. Every red, or 'Harvest Moon', or when I have not fed in some time, I turn into a monster. I kill without thinking and have no control over myself, so when that time comes, you can try to help, but I recommend hiding.

My powers have to do with controlling darkness, moving objects, and lightning occasionally.

If you want to know my players actual information, I'm sorry, but he will not give it out.

I hope this is enough. If you would like to know Ren's story in a brief few paragraphs, please see my journal.

Thank you and I look forward to getting to know you all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:42 pm
Hello I'm Isabella Myst, and after reading, all the posts I've figgured out that Im probably all of you pplz Mom.. Sheesh, Gawd I feel old...... Anyways......

I live in Lousiana, I love to RPG, and my character is actually a strange one, although she walks on land, her home is in the ocean. Yes, she is a Mermaid/Vampire cross...... And she is hundreds of years old....

Thank you for the invite to the guild, I was looking for a place to call home, Yes I am new on Gaia, but not new to RPG.

You can also find me on Wajas, as well as Neopets (Im ladywolfe001 there) Although I am probably the oldest person on here, know Ive got a good ear, good heart and I can more than handle what any one can dish out. (ok my evil side is showing) It'll be great getting to kow everyone and calling all my second family....

Peace to all.... and save me a byte.... biggrin

Isabella  

Isabella Myst

Xenobu Kurohebi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:29 pm
Well, um... Hello and Good Evening everybody.
My name is Xenobu, I have no last name. I have no middle name.
As I do love vampires, I must admit that I am not one.
I am a Demon, a full-blooded Demon of darkness.
I enjoy the night, as do I think Vampire men and Women are incredibly sexy.
I Love Metal, Hard Rock, Gothic, and Emo music.
My Favorite colors, are Black and red.
My appearance is just like my Avatar, pale-skinned with Bleached white hair, and blood red eyes.
I do infact have tatoos going up my arms, that look somewhat like my avatars.
I love tattoos, the more tattoos, the sexier.
Muscles are not cool, they are disgusting. But i do like fit people.
I am Bisexual, just a little bit. It really depends on the person.
Oh yes and,
I'm awesome.

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas