Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yu Yu Hakusho~ In our World Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:42 pm
~Welcome!~

Ever wonder what would happen if, say, your favorite anime characters somehow just showed up on your front porch, or you ran into them in on the street out of no where? Would you turn into a raging fan girl, or play it cool like it's the most normal thing in the world?

Now let's put a twist on it, What if they showed up in your world because they found one of your fanfics, read it, and turns out that everything you wrote about actually happened. How weird/awesome would that be?

Here's an idea, Lets' find out ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:54 pm
~Rules~

1. No cybering-
2. If you're going to say stuff out of the rp then do this: (()), {{ }}, or OOC.
3. Just have fun^_^
4. If you want to quit the RP tell me and you will be removed
5. You have to promise to come back! (Meaning, don't let this rp die!)
6. Keep romance pg 13
7. Listen to what i say if i tell you to do something. And do it
8. No Godmodding
9. No puppeteering unless given permission too.
10. You get two warning. Then you get kicked out. So just follow the rules... You don't follow rules you're out.
11. If you are a main Character and don't come back, we will act out your Character for the time being, Then we will Pm you to tell you what we have done with the Character you Rp. This only applies to mains who are vital to the plot.
12. If you are a main Character and don't come back for a long time, I will take you off the list.
13. Stay with one plot. I have to say yes or no to the plot. If you start a random Plot up with out my saying, you get a warning
14: Please ask before you add a twist to any plot that are going it would give me a head start on things.
15. pm all made ups
16. Pm me if you want to be a main as well. I don't want this role play being a chatterbox.
17. Inform me of what characters you are playing, and post their profiles in the correct forum.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm
~Mains That are Needed~

Let me know if you want to play as someone that isn't on this list.

Hiei Jaganshi- Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child

Kurama/Yoko-

Yusuke Urameshi-

Kazuma Kuwabara-

And teh rest of the cast created by the Parody Kids ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:04 pm
((It's going to be very odd referring to myself in third person sweatdrop ))

Emma stretched as she walked down the street toward home. She was still earing her scrubs from work, but had a jean jacket on over them to keep somewhat warm. "Hope things aren't too crazy at home. I need a nap." She yawned. As she walked she looked at people on the street, though one in particular made her pause. Across the street, just before a bus passed by, she caught a glimpse of some guy with spiky hair that was pitch black, a spark of white in the front of it. When the bus cleared her view the guy was gone, leaving Emma to question what she saw. "Yep, definetley need a nap."

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:06 am
[This shall be amusing! I'm using Kid ^.^!]

Hiei moved slightly and looked around " what...The..Hell happen!?' The little spiky fire demon wondered as he kept walking, looking around for the others. He moved out of the way from some annoying Kid on a skateboard that almost hit him on the side walk. He moved slightly again and started walking off.

A girl with blond hair, with color tips started to talk. She turned around slightly on her skateboard and then back to looking in front of her as she skated. She sighed slightly as she fixed her jeans and her shirt as they we're really baggy. " Man, I'm bored..Where is Theo! Probably still at work But I lost my key!" Kid mumbled.

Yoh moved slightly as he pushed himself up from a trash can. " The hell, Did Isuna and I do it and something happen or did I just get smashed?" Yoh mumbled with a vampire tooth grin as he pushed himself up from the trash.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:41 pm
Emma unlocked the door to the house just before turning her head toward the oncoming sound of a skateboard. "Hey Kid!" she called, waving with a smile. The loose sleeves of her jacket hid her hand from view as she waved her arm in the air. "Hurry up, I need help thinking of something for dinner."

Isuna was busy untangling her hair and self from a tree she had landed in in some woods. "Ooh, what the hell happened. Thats the last time I go out drinking with Yoh." She placed her hand to teh trunk of teh tree and pushed, which in turn sent her falling to teh ground with a thud. "Ow..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:08 pm
Kid moved coming to a stop and looked toward Emma " Hoi! Emma! Sup man? " Kid asked moving her side bag to her side and titled her head. She heard a load moan form the alley and looked toward it. " Yo?" she called out.

" Someone say my name?' Yoh mumbled getting up and walked out, Clothes torn and smelling like booze and just looking like a mess. Thinking Kid said Yoh no Yo. He moved a bit.

" street alert, Street bum" Kid said dully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:09 pm
Emma blinked, looking the 'steet bum' over. "Uh...Kid, be nice." She blinked a couple more times. "You look reallllly familiar for some reason. Whats your name and where you from?" she asked.

Isuna sat up and rubbed her head, getting to her feet. "Where am I? Should probably go to the temple and get something for my head." She looked around, then became confused. "Now to figure out which way the temple is."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:26 pm
" I'm Yo-*Hic*h Akuro" Yoh said with a dull face and the smell of booze run from his mouth. He titled his head slightly and looked down toward kid and poked her. " How about you kid and you?" He looked toward them

" I'm Kid! Kid Donald!" Kid said dully and kicked the stupid street bum in the crotch and smile.

Hiei moved slightly and rubbed his head and looked down with a sigh and tried to think. He rubbed his arm a bit and yawned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:25 pm
"Eh?! Kid that wasn't very nice. Behave or I'll use my blood drawing kit on you." She warned her friend before she crouched to help the drunk, though she had to hesitate with the smell of alcohol that came off of him. It didn't smell like anything she'd ever come across before. "I'm Emma, and no offense but you smell pretty wasted right now." She used the sleeve of her jacket to cover her nose a bit. "Yoh Akuro... Why does that name sound familiar. Kid help me out here, my memory is crap."

Isuna had made her way to the street and was walking down the sidewalk. Nothing looked familiar at all. "Where the hell am I? I'm going to kick Yoh's a** if he got me drunk and dropped me somewhere as a joke." She was still in demon form, but kept her tails hidden. Surprisingly only a few people gave her funny looks, others just pointed and commented on something about a costume.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:22 am
" Isn't YYH a Anime?" Kid mummbled slightly and knelt down grabbing the flaskt and gave it a sniff" HEY! this smells like that sweet a** fireball Theo drinks!" Kid said getting up and taking a small sip " Taste like it too" She smiled.

Yoh blinked" Hey! Ma demon rum! you little brat!" Yoh whinned.

Hiei moved as he rubbed his head. He seemed to forget about um...YYH and himself. He moved slighlty he had sitten down in a ally to think. He had seem to lose his memory. Oh how fun would this be for the Fire demon who now was sure he was human?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:32 am
((Brilliant plot Twist there Hiei ^^!))

Emma paused and instantly stopped helping Yoh and backed away quickly to stare at him. She was quiet for a moment then got a funny sort of smile on her face, then started laughing. "I must of stuck my self with a needle and become delirious or something." She rationalized. "Cause see, if your the Yoh Akuro that Kid's talking about, and I"ll admit that costume got on is really convincing, then I believe I should go check myself in at the hospital or something."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:41 pm
" But I am Yoh Akuro! the one and only bad a** MothaFooka Vampire" Yoh said dully pointing at himself with a smirk.

Kid sighed a bit and rolled his eye" And I'm a black man who 6'6" She said dully.

[Thought it would be a amusing. plus I want to see a plumber Hiei XD]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:04 pm
((......I can't visualize Hiei being a plumber. Don't you think he'd freak out once he see's his third eye?))

Emma walked over and gently tugged on his hair, it stuck, so it wasn't a wig, and when she checked her fingers it wasn't dyed. Crouching down she looked Yoh in the eyes with a flat, almost creepy stare. "Prove it." she said flatly. Vampires were something that was joked about, and something she was teased for.

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:50 am
(XD IT seals off do to it thinks Hiei is to injuried to use it so it disaper for the time being, anyway I have to go to school and also ball starting up now so I won't be on as much)

Yoh moved and rubbed his head before pulling on his mouth to show fangs then dissaper just like that and came up behind Kid holding her back to his chest to get his drink back.

" OMG! MJ!It's MJ! his trying to do something nasty to me!" Kid yelled trying to get out before she turned around and kicked em again.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games