Welcome to Gaia! ::

The DragCave Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: DragCave, dragon, adoptable 

Reply Clicking/Eggspam/Walking
Click the Eggs Above You! All EGGSPAM goes here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9850 9851 9852 9853 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The great weredrome wishes to speak:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just what the title says.
Rules:
    Click all the dragons in the post above you
    Be friendly
    Have fun
    **Remember to add your eggs to the Egg Sanctuary. Please give at least a day's lead for criticals. We aren't miracle workers.

Please remember that Eggs and Hatchlings don't grow or hatch BEFORE 3.5 days. Its not stubborn, its probably programmed that way.

Timetable for eggs and hatchlings:
7-5.5 days- Its fine, the first day should be fogged and unfogged after one day has passed.
5.4-3.5 days- Should be cracking in this timeframe for a normally viewed egg, should have wings for a normally viewed hatchling.
3.49-2 days- Normal hatching/growth time at the beginning, later eggs should hatch in this timespan.
<2 days- THIS is a critical time. If you egg has not cracked, grown or anything, use the emergency egg thread.

The great weredrome is done speaking.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm excited! these are my first eggs! (though I rescued the baby pink dragon.... gonk someone got rid of her! )  

Ermak Lorde

Maebnus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:17 am
all eggs clicked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-unhides fogged eggs-

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

AznThomas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:44 am
Spamghetti!
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/CQcT][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/CQcT.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/1CdK][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/1CdK.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/WP3K][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/WP3K.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you just post them kiddo! (his eggs) Clicked!

and here's mine again

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

btw! congratulations on your adult pink!! XD  

Ermak Lorde

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:58 am
thank you. I'm glad she matured at last.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eggs above clicked.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 am
ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ZioCorvid

Sparkly Hoarder

10,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50

AznThomas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 am
all clicked razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 am
:3 -clicks on the eggs and hatchlings-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/35420

T3HPhazonDragon

Ermak Lorde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:14 am
*clicked again* ... btw, is there a time limitation on clicking these guys?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click!

Save my hatchlings. ^^ You don't want the same thing happen to Humpty Dumpty happen to mine. smile

User Image
(Don't use this without permission please.I did this awhile ago for fun... xD)
Click!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

InfamousHobo

Korva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:30 am
Clicked 'em all, here are my own first adoptees. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:39 am
Clicking away!

Here are my two. Thanks! biggrin

pannyx

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are mine! Heyla Ermy! Yer red has a hole!  
Clicking/Eggspam/Walking

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9850 9851 9852 9853 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff