Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Did anyone hear about Daniel Radcliffe's gay kiss? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The BLW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:05 pm
Apparently he was accepting an award in London and when he went up to the podium. And a guy standing by just walked up and kissed him. It was pretty funny.

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eZhaXh4sSw

News Article:
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=247822238&p=z478zz944  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:24 pm
Wow. Haha. Although I don't necessarily think that's a "right" thing (being gay and whatnot), I thought that it was pretty funny--especially in the article's portrayal of the show's host who was just SO excited to meet Daniel.
Radcliffe also handled it maturely and wow. That was just SO funny. (That wasn't sarcasm.)  

KitaAmaya

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:33 pm
I'm actually very amazed that he took it so maturely, I don't know if many people would have done the same. I thought it was hilarious and well, I think its great that the took it in stride! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Haha.
That's fantastic.
I'm surprised he didn't shove him away -- He wrapped his arms around him!

PrickEnvy

Repello Muggletum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:12 pm

I'm glad he took it so light-heartedly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:20 pm
He looked like he was getting into it right at the very end there. ^^ The other guy was definitely enjoying it, that much is obvious.  

Tric A Smile

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Wow...well they make a fine couple! I think that was a matter of "what the heck just happened." I mean the age difference!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:14 pm

Holyhead Harpies! Didn't see that one coming. I, too, am glad he took it so well, though. He handles fame and everything that comes with it very maturely.

Julli Weasley

gerp91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 pm
I personally am very proud of Daniel. I showed this to my friend and she like, started to freak out. She was scared Daniel has turned gay. I thought it was funny. I don't really care whether or not someone is gay, they are a person no matter what, but I wont get into a debate about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 pm
gerp91
I personally am very proud of Daniel. I showed this to my friend and she like, started to freak out. She was scared Daniel has turned gay. I thought it was funny. I don't really care whether or not someone is gay, they are a person no matter what, but I wont get into a debate about that.

I totally agree with you on that! I forgot that he put his arms around him. I heard that it was supposed to be a joke. That would be a funny joke... lol  

paraphernalia_101

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:29 pm
I love the fact that Daniel just put his arm around the guy and was like 'Whatever.' Hehe. It was probably just a publicity stunt though, either one the guy who went up and kissed Daniel came up with, or one they came up with together.

I personally don't see anything wrong with being Gay, Lesbian or Bi-sexual. It doesn't change who you are- just changes your preferences. We're all individuals, after all, and we're all prone to have our own tastes and pleasures.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:44 pm
WOWSAH! Talk about NIIIIIICE! Now if only it were Tom Felton....(Sorry, totally went slashy there.) But seriously, he did handle it well. But I'm wondering why he put his arms around the guy. Did Dan enjoy it as much as the other guy seemed to? Is this a new side of Dan Radcliffe that we just haven't seen yet? Or was it indeed just a publicity stunt?

Whatever it was, quite amusing.  

Chikamio

Elpis8

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Yeah, he's pretty mature. Which makes him that much more likable.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Wow, I didn't hear about this! eek When you said "a kiss for an award" I speculated it was a quick peck on the lips, but Merlin he really kissed him! xd It was hilarious!!! And Daniel took it so well; I know I would have a problem with some random person snogging me! sweatdrop lol  

Minerva the Whore 4 Books

Silken_g1

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Chikamio
WOWSAH! Talk about NIIIIIICE! Now if only it were Tom Felton....(Sorry, totally went slashy there.) But seriously, he did handle it well. But I'm wondering why he put his arms around the guy. Did Dan enjoy it as much as the other guy seemed to? Is this a new side of Dan Radcliffe that we just haven't seen yet? Or was it indeed just a publicity stunt?

Whatever it was, quite amusing.

lol I am glad someone else has this thought, I am a slasher was hoping for a a vague slashy end to the epilogue. If that was Tom Felton, then that would be thread worthy. I am a lesbian, and am proud of him for not freaking out or doing anything offensive. Dan does handle most things maturely, they made a good choice when they choose him to play harry.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff