Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Teachers and Harry Potter. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

David FTW

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:11 pm
This year I have about three teachers that like Harry Potter and one that reminds me of someone from Harry Potter. ;;>.> I have one british teacher, which is really cool. I have to remind myself everyday that he's my teacher and I can't ask him to say snog. gonk The guy that looked like Snape quit. =o Hell, my English teacher is gonna wear her hogwarts staff shirt tommorrow. =o So yea. What about ya'lls teachers?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:03 pm
Homigwtf. Poppet.
I have to remind myself everyday that he's my teacher and I can't ask him to say snog.

rofl

Well, I don't start school this year for almost two more weeks... but last year, I don't think any of my teachers particularily like Harry Potter, nor were any british. None of them looked like Snape either. Damn.

Hopefully this year I have better luck.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

The Fluff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:56 pm
My english teacher said snog last year when I told my ex that snogging in the hallways isn't cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:20 am
If only the british teacher was young. I might have been able to ask him to say snog then. Too bad he's like 55-65. >< Maybe olders. He's lost a bit of this accent too. Been livin' in texas too long.

David FTW

Departed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:59 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
This year I have about three teachers that like Harry Potter and one that reminds me of someone from Harry Potter. ;;>.> I have one british teacher, which is really cool. I have to remind myself everyday that he's my teacher and I can't ask him to say snog. gonk The guy that looked like Snape quit. =o Hell, my English teacher is gonna wear her hogwarts staff shirt tommorrow. =o So yea. What about ya'lls teachers?
rofl That's funny. I haven't started school yet. But my second grade teacher was British.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:35 am
I start school on the seventh and have six teachers? I'm not sure how many courses I took, I forget things easy. . .  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Sumurika

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:58 am
XD That's funny. I start school in two weeks, but I have to go to the dumb orientation tonight to get my schedule and the principal updates us on changes and everything. Bleh...

Two years ago, in sixth grade, I had one teacher who reminded me of the female version of Snape. >>; Except she was nicer. She had short black hair and only wore black, and when we'd forget to put our name on a paper she'd walk around the classroom saying "No name, no grade, tough, tough. Minus ten, do it again, tough, tough." -shivers at memories- So, she's a bit nicer and a bit more creepy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:04 pm
.-. My british teachers instead of wal*mart he calls it wallymart. xD

David FTW

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:28 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
.-. My british teachers instead of wal*mart he calls it wallymart. xD

*laughs at Wallymart*

I wish my teachers looked like Hogwarts professors. *pokes fingers together* I might have a few that ACT like them... I don't remember. But, none of them look like it. I don't think any of my teachers have a british accent or anything. *sigh* How depressing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:52 am
In 10th grade I had a teacher that was Snape and Lockhart put together. It was the most horrible thing ever! Take Snape's cruelty and derisive comments mixed in with Lockhart's "cheery" nature and "you all love me" state of mind. *shudders* Never again.  

QuietAmbition

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:18 am
QuietAmbition
In 10th grade I had a teacher that was Snape and Lockhart put together. It was the most horrible thing ever! Take Snape's cruelty and derisive comments mixed in with Lockhart's "cheery" nature and "you all love me" state of mind. *shudders* Never again.

AAHH!! THE HORROR!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lol none of my teachers before i graduated looked like any of the HP charactors but my english teacher loved all the books. and we had a few conversations about them in class.  

jessiekins

Crew

Wealthy Vampire

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

David FTW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:48 am
QuietAmbition

You have been seeing a Therapist? Right?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:17 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
QuietAmbition

You have been seeing a Therapist? Right?

No, I haven't. Then again that may explain some things... rolleyes  

QuietAmbition

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:45 am
I know my english teacher likes the book. She has read them all and got very surprised when I had read the sixth in one day.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff