:[ PRP ]: Frozen Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:36 am
(( Aysu, for reference. But I'm playing her as an adult.

And I couldn't think of a better title. xD ))

Aysu was thrilled. Instead of letting the dates come to her, she stepped forward and decided to ask Noel out, and Noel accepted! Of course, now Aysu had to hope things all went well. She took in a deep breath and let it out to calm herself down. Being nervous would not help her make a good first impression, and first impressions were everything when it came to interaction with others, especially with people she had never met before.

With her she had brought a small picnic basket in case Noel grew hungry. Knowing that she was one who preferred the cold, Aysu had brought a lot of chilly treats with her, such as a box of ice cream. Since it was snowy and cold outside, the ice cream wouldn't really melt as long as she kept the picnic basket in the snow.

She brushed some snow off a small area of a nearby bench and sat with the picnic basket. Now that she had arrived, it was time to wait for Noel to join her at the designated spot. Aysu swung her feet nervously before grabbing her legs to keep them under control. No, she needed to be calm. Aysu let out another deep breath and relaxed again, this time not allowing herself to grow nervous. Everything would be just fine...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:47 am
(( Here is Noel in all her snowy glory. biggrin Noel ))

Noel wander to the forest with a smile on her face, not only was she excited by the prospect of a date, it was also snowy out. She never thought it would snow on the isle but it had and it was wonderful to her! She didn't have to hide in the shade while there was snow on the ground.

Noel saw a girl sitting on a bench with a basket, that must be her, Noel thought. Now her excitement was covered just a bit by her nervousness. She had only had one date and that was with a male pae. Was it different to date a female? She wasn't sure, she just knew that her sould mate would be either, she had found either gender attractive.

As she got closer she found this girl was no exception. She was goregous and a naiad! How interesting! She had never met one before. "Hello!" She called as she walked up to the sitting girl, "Are you Aysu?" She had to ask just in case.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:04 am
Aysu was letting out another deep breath just when she heard some footsteps in the snow. She lifted her head to see a snowy Pae'il heading towards her. Oh, wow... Noel was gorgeous. Now she was really determined to make a good impression. Of course, she was before, but seeing Noel in person only helped her determination. "Hello!" She offered, cheerfully, waving as the snowy angel came closer.

When she asked, Aysu nodded. "I would be the woman! And I take it you're Noel?" With a cheerful smile, she offered her hand. Whenever Noel took it, she further offered, "You're gorgeous, by the way." Aysu was one to always give compliments when she felt they were deserved. Noel certainly deserved a compliment on the beauty she was gifted with. Hopefully, Noel would appreciate the compliment...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:14 am
Noel smiled and indeed took her hand. She hoped it wasn't too cold for Aysu, Noel's body temp was always a bit colder than normal.

Noel's cheeks turned a bit pink at her comment. "Really? Well, thanks. I think you are as well." Noel wasn't ususally so forward but telling the truth couldn't hurt such a situation. Noel's had was still holding Aysu's when she finally let go. "So, what do you want to do first?"

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:29 am
Thankfully, Aysu didn't seem to mind Noel's chilly hand. It was a bit colder than average, but she didn't let such a thing bother her. When Noel complimented her in return, a bit of red formed on her own cheeks. "Thank you, Noel." She liked her already.

When she let go of Aysu's hand, Aysu let her hand fall to her lap while her other hand patted a spot on the snowy bench beside her for Noel to sit down on. She then moved the picnic basket so Noel could rest her feet in the snow if she wanted. "I love snowy days," commented the naiad, with a grin. Snow was wonderful for the naiad. Not only was it pretty, it also allowed her to stay out of the water longer. Snow melted right into water, so she had a handy water supply on hand for her skin if it did get dry.

She set the basket in her lap. "Well, since you like cold, and so do I, I figured I'd get us a little cold treat. You hungry?" Food was always a good way to start a date, right?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:48 am
Noel smiled and sat down next to the naiad. "You're welcome." She put her feet in the snow and a small happy sigh escaped her lips.

"You do?" She was happy to hear that. Alot of other paes didn't really like the snow, while Noel wished it was always snowy. Mostly the reason why she lived in the mountains. She wondered how many lakes were found up there. "So do I, my favorite days actually."

"Oh, really? That sounds good." She was happy to eat a cold treat. She never ate anything hot or even too warm. "What kind did you bring?" She looked at the basket with excitement in her eyes.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:55 am
She nodded in agreement as Noel called it one of her favorite days. Then, she reached into the picnic basket and took out two bowls with metal spoons. Aysu handed off one of the bowls and spoons to Noel before taking out the little box of ice cream she had packed. The basket was set back down on the other side of Aysu so it was not in Noel's way.

The excitement that was in Noel's eyes thrilled Aysu. She must have been doing something right for that reaction. Hopefully, her choice of treat had been the right one... "I brought us some ice cream." Aysu grinned. "There's chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry in here, since I didn't know what type you liked and I wanted to be sure to have your favorite." She opened the box, reaching for an ice cream scooper than was within the basket. "What kind do you want?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:01 pm
Noel watched as she brought out the bowls and ice cream. This girl sure knew the way to her heart. She held the spoon and watched to see what kind she brought.

"Well, I love all ice cream....so can I please have a scoop of each?" She smiled at Aysu. Already this date was turning out alot better than the last one. She felt her nervousness starting to subside as she sat next to Aysu.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:08 pm
Aysu let out a small sigh of relief when Noel commented that she loved all ice cream. Good. Then she had made a perfect choice. With a giggle, she replied, "Of course! I would never deny you ice cream." With a wink, she took Noel's bowl and scooped some chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream out of the box. Then, she handed the bowl next to her. After pondering for a moment, Aysu decided that she liked Noel's idea and took one scoop of each type for herself as well.

"This is my favorite brand of ice cream, too." She stuck her spoon in the bowl. "I hope you enjoy it as much as I do." With a grin, she scooped out some ice cream and stuck the spoon in her mouth, letting the cool treat melt in her mouth. Mm...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:24 pm
Noel smiled and took the bowl of ice cream. "Yeah, I like that you have really three kinds of ice cream in one." She took the spoon and dug in. She chewed and swallowed and then ate a bit more. Since she loved cold she didn't have to worry about headaches with eating ice cream too fast.

"Thanks so much for this. It's been awile since I've been out and had fun." Not that she never had fun, but it was really nice to get out and have fun with someone other than her adopted daughter every once and a while.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:37 pm
Aysu was eating it a bit slower than Noel, but part of the reason why she loved ice cream was because it melted in her mouth. When Noel thanked her, her cheeks heated slightly. After swallowing her ice cream, she replied, "Of course, Noel. I'd take out a woman like you any time." She showed a toothy grin before taking another scoop of ice cream.

"I wonder how the Chai'en River looks at this time of year," commented Aysu, after she had finished another scoop. "It might be frozen." Was it possible to skate on?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:15 pm
Noel's turned the pick color again at Aysu's comment. "Well, that's good, because I would love to go out with a woman like you too."

Noel thought for a moment as she finished her ice cream. "I don't know. That would be awesome if so." She loved it right now, she could go anywhere without the worry for overheating. "Should we go see?"

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 pm
A smile crept on her face. "That's just what I was thinking. Let me figure out a way to carry the basket and my bowl and we can go." Aysu was fine with eating on the move. She loved ice cream. Even though it was in a bowl, most people ate ice cream while walking around parks anyway.

She set down her bowl momentarily to grab the picnic basket and push the handle up her arm so she could hold onto it without using her hands. Then, she picked the ice cream bowl back up and stood up. "Shall we?" Excellent! They were eating ice cream and Aysu had thought of something else Noel would like to see. This was going quite well thus far... but the key was keeping that up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:53 pm
"Ok, cool." Noel stood up and took another bite of her ice cream. She wondered if it really was frozen, that would be neat. She had never seen the river frozen over. What a site that would be!

Noel waited for Aysu to get ready and then stood by her side. "Yes, this will be fun, especially if it is frozen!" She giggled at the excitement that had built up from the moment she met this pae. She just hoped this was frun for her as well.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:58 pm
Neither had Aysu, admittedly. As her guardian preferred to keep Aysu with her, Aysu spent most of her time in water in either bathtubs or swimming pools, both of which were very different from a river. She offered a grin at Noel before starting in the direction of the river. While she could usually tell where the river was by the sounds of the water, Aysu couldn't really hear them today, so she had to go from memory.

"Perhaps the water is frozen," she offered, thoughtfully. "I can't hear the sounds of the river. Can you?" Aysu was excited to see the river frozen. She had never seen a frozen river before. It was bound to be an interesting sight, if not a pretty one as well.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff