Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:27 pm
User Image

Trager had left quite awhile before seven for her date with Cutter. She had good reason for leaving so early too, she had never been to the house of healing before and had no idea even how to get there. Trager had found a map, but the map gave no estimate of how long it would take to get there. Trager ended up arriving an hour early so she wandered around the house, exploring all the rooms since she had never visited this place. Trager wasn't nervous about her date, these kind of things didn't scare her from what she knew, she just wasn't sure how she would act. She was aware that she hadn't been the friendliest person before so it would be easy to be nice... right? Trager sighed, hoping to be on her best behavior that night. She passed by the pool and sighed. That much hadn't changed and probably would never change, she still hated water. When it started getting closer to 7 she began looking for her date, Cutter, only she quickly realized she had forgot to look if he had posted a picture or anything because she had no idea what he looked like. Hopefully they'd be able to find each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image

Cutter loped into the Houses of Healing with a nervous smile. He wasn't sure what to expect, he hadn't been to the Houses before, but heard talk of them. He wandered around before seeing a really beautiful pink pae, that had to be her. "Trager?" He asked as he walked up to her.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 pm
Trager looked up as she heard her name, she knew she wasn't that well known so the voice had to belong to him. "Yes. You must be Cutter, right?" Trager asked as she smiled pleasantly at the young male walking towards her. "Hi, its nice to meet you." This was definitely going to be different.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:43 am
Cutter nodded, glad that he was right and didn't talk to the wrong pae. "It's very nice to meet you as well." He stuck out his had to shake hers. He knew to be polite when meeting new paes.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:57 pm
Trager smiled pleasantly and shook the male's hand, she too was trying to be as polite as possible. "I got here a bit early, I was just looking around since I've never been here before." Trager mentioned trying to break the ice and start up a conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:00 am
"What did you find?" Cutter wasn't sure what there was either, he should have explored earlier as well. "Anything you found interesting to do? I hear they have food, massages, a pool, baths, and a sauna. I'm willing to try whatever you're up to." He smiled at her with ease.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:13 pm
"Well I saw the pool." Trager told Cutter, though she definitely was not interested in that. Trager though about the things he had listed. "Well I'm not entirely sure what a sauna is so maybe we can find that and try it out." Trager shrugged her shoulders. She hoped a sauna wasn't horrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:16 pm
Cutter nodded as she said she saw the pool, but she didn't go further to say she wanted to go there so maybe she didn't like swimming? He would find out more later. "Sauna? Yeah, I'm not sure what it is other than you sit in it." That was all he was told before anyway.

Cutter looked around and found a sign that pointed the way to the sauna. "It's next to the pool. Let's go." He motioned with his hand for her to follow and started to walk where the sign had directed.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:29 pm
Trager thought about the idea of the sauna some more. You just sit in it? That couldn't be it, what would be the point of that what happened while you sat in it. That was what she wanted to know. It seemed like a good idea, just sitting would be a good time for them to talk and get to know each other it seemed. "Let's try that then." Trager confirmed as she followed Cutter towards the sauna.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:32 pm
"Sounds like a good plan." He smiled at Trager and kept following the sign. Finally they made it there and he stopped. He opened the door for Trager, "After you." He said politely as he looked in. It was just a small room that felt hot and he saw some coals in a tray. What could they be for?  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:45 pm
Trager smiled at Cutter as he allowed her to go in first. "Thank you." she responded as she walked into the doorway. Trager could instantly feel the heat emitting from the room. It felt really nice, especially when she had walked through all the cold snow to get here, she was still a little numb from that. "Wow, its really warm." Trager said as she walked all the way in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:34 pm
Cutter followed her in and let the door close behind him. "Yeah, it's really warm! Feels good after being in the snow." Cutter looked around and then chose a bench to sit on. "So, we just sit?" Sounded kind of weird.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Trager sat down next to Cutter on the bench, although there was still some space between them. She hadn't figured out yet if being forward was a bad thing. "Well I don't see anything saying what we are supposed to do so I guess so." Trager mentioned as she glanced around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:59 pm
Cutter nodded, "Well, this will let us talk and get to know each other better." He smiled and then thought, ok now what? "So, what do you like to do for fun?" Was a good first question as any, but he could have done better.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:20 pm
Trager rose her hand to her mouth to conceal her giggle. She thought it was interesting that Cutter had just said almost exactly what she had been thinking about the sauna. He actually had posed a ver good question, she had to give it some thought because she wasn't entirely sure of what she liked to do. "Well I like draw." Trager knew that one right away. "I haven't really tried much but I'm open to new things. What about you?" she asked curiously  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff