View Results

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:37 am
Attention mongers = ANNOOOOOYING.

There is this girl in my Greek History class who can't seem to help herself when it comes to letting people know she's loosing weight.

Example:

Today, the first thing she did after setting her bags down was pop out a bottle of Alli (the new craze among the world of dieting pills), take a couple pills out, set the bottle down on the table instead of putting it away, and popped the pills into her mouth. She put the bottle back in her bag after a few minutes of twirling it around with her fingers and then popped a slimfast shake out of her bag. Everytime she took a sip she looked around the room quite feverently as if she was making sure everyone was watching her do it.

Okay, we get it, you think you're fat. WE DON'T CARE. It's like she's screaming "I THINK I'M SO FAT, PLZ GUYZ TELL ME I'M NOT FAT! GIVE ME COMPLIMENTS!" I'm almost tempted to walk up to her and tell her "have you put on some weight?"

.. rolleyes ..

There is a HUGE, THICK LINE that stands between people who want attention and people who are just grabbing at it like.. well.. attention whores.

*shakes fists* ARRRRRG.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:09 pm
User Image

Quest thread

Please tell her xD

>.> those diet pills aren't supposed to be used with the diet shake xD....
kinda annoying that she tries to get attention that way xD
why not with stripping >.> that will help anyway >.>
if it attention she wants xD
if she wants compliments she need to give compliments >.>

it is kinda annoying O.o when people think they are fat but aren't
attention whore D:

I do say that I'm fat sometimes >.<'' but thats only when i gain some weight for eating hamburgers or something everyday >.>''
but its to remind myself xD

most of the people who hear it when i talk to myself, just says
you could need some extra fat because I'm taking you with me on a deserted island xD which only have coconuts and fish... I dislike fish and can't eat coconuts >.>''

anyway >.> when your weight is dangerous for yourself thats when you need to change yourself.... thats what I think..... >.>

Get free art!

User Image  

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:07 pm
I don't like when fat girls wear clothes that they shouldn't. Like something showing their stomach and really short skirts.

I don't like when skinny girls do it either, but I really hate it when fat girls do it.

I seen this girl on like the Maury show with the whole out of control teens and she was like "I'm so sexy so I show it off!" and I was like D8

I couldn't finish eating. =(

EDIT:

You should do what my friend did to this girl in high school. She kept telling him that she was fat and blah blah blah. He was tired of hearing it because she wasn't fat.

So the next time she did it, he was like "Yea. You should lose some pounds, chunky."

She never talked to him again. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:15 pm
Dude, as long as what they´re wearing flatters their body, I´m good... and anyone can do it wrong. gonk People just need to know the difference between sexy and slutty.

Lol, I may do that... though I´m sure my classmates will look at me and say "WTF??? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT THAT´S SO MEAN!"

She was asking for it. Seriously. rolleyes  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:40 am
Thats kind of stupid, who would want
people to know there on a diet I
sure wouldn't want any one to know.
If it is attention she wants then just Ignore her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:03 am
D46
Thats kind of stupid, who would want
people to know there on a diet I
sure wouldn't want any one to know.

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:04 pm
Exactly.

I like it when people notice that I´ve lost weight, but I´m not going to advertise it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:45 pm
Lol, she sounds like a dumb@$$. X]

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Eilid

Liberal Enabler

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:00 pm
I've always felt heavier girls were more appealing... I adore soft tummies. But it's obnoxious when a normal figured girl whines all about being fat and then takes drastic measures to lose weight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:10 pm
Sayer of the Truth

Mmm let´s just say that her vocabulary extends to the words "like" and "right"... Don´t get me wrong, a lot of people use those words... but not every two seconds like she does. x_x When she speaks, it sounds like everything´s a question.  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 pm
Eilid
I've always felt heavier girls were more appealing... I adore soft tummies. But it's obnoxious when a normal figured girl whines all about being fat and then takes drastic measures to lose weight.

It really depends, for me... if they can carry it well, then heck yes! But there´s a thick line for me between curvy and just.. well.. fat. >>;; I sound mean, I know.. but there really is a difference between a heavy person and someone who´s just fat. x_x() In any case, she´s pretty average. She´s tall and has the figure of a plus-size model, so she´s in no way fat.. but she talks about how she hates it when her pudge jiggles allll the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:33 pm
die kleine Fee
Sayer of the Truth

Mmm let´s just say that her vocabulary extends to the words "like" and "right"... Don´t get me wrong, a lot of people use those words... but not every two seconds like she does. x_x When she speaks, it sounds like everything´s a question.

Classic valley girl, huh? DX

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:42 am

Almost every girl in my class says once a week "i'm fat i need to go on a diet" or something.
My best friend an i are the only girls who are happy with oure body.
When they start sharing tips to lose weight we walk away XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:58 am
Sayer of the Truth
die kleine Fee
Sayer of the Truth

Classic valley girl, huh? DX

And she didn´t even grow up in the valley. gonk Scary..  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Y U M Y K I M C H I

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:59 pm
yum i love slimfast shakes. idk why. lmao. i would have stolen it from her and told her she was already fat enough.
;] jk lol

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces