Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yu Yu Hakusho..::When Parody Takes Over::... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:58 am
User Image

YuYuHakusho

WhenParodyTakesOver

T.o.C

Rules

Characters

Cast List

News

Black List

White List

Couples

Current Setting and Plot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:06 pm
User Image

Rules

1. No cybering-
2. If you're going to say stuff out of the rp then do this: (()), {{ }}, or OOC.
3. Just have fun^_^
4. If you want to quit the RP tell me and you will be removed
5. You have to promise to come back! (Meaning, don't let this rp die!)
6. Keep romance pg 13
7. Listen to what i say if i tell you to do something. And do it
8. No Godmodding
9. No Auto-Hits
10. No puppeteering
11. You get two warning. Then you get kick out.
So just follow the rules... You don't follow rules you're out.
12. If you are a main Character and don't come back, we will act out your Character for the time being, Then we will Pm you to tell you what we have done with the Character you Rp. This only applies to mains who are vital to the plot.
13. If you are a main Character and don't come back for a long time, I will take you off the list.
14. Stay with one plot. I have to say yes or no to the plot. If you start a random Plot up with out my saying, you get a warning
15: Please ask before you add a twist to any plot that are going it would give me a head start on things.
16. pm all made ups
17. Pm me if you want to be a main as well. I don't want this role play being a chatterbox.
18. Put "If you don't accept me, i'll reigun you" and a domo emote at the bottom of your profile so I know you read the rules.
19. Two kids to a character maximum

Cast List

-Botan -

-Genkai -

Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child-Jaganshi Hiei-

-Kuwabara Yukina -

-Koenma -

The Drunk Lloyd Irving-Kuwabara Kazuma -

-Kuwabara Shizuru-

The Drunk Lloyd Irving-Minamino Shuuichi/Kurama -

-Urameshi Keiko -

-Urameshi Yusuke -

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:13 pm
User Image

News

Jan-30th-08---- OPEN

Black List
No one yet, Lets keep it this way!

White List

-Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child- For making the Guild and Role play XD
-Neko_Shinobi- For being a Good Role player
-The Drunk Lloyd Irving- For being a Drunk XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:20 pm
User Image

Couples

Yusuke and Keiko Urameshi -Married with one child, Yuuji.

Shuuichi (Kurama) and Unknown- One Child, Kuhi.

Kazuma and Yukina Kuwabara -Married with two children- Kai and Hina

Current Setting and plot

Setting, Tokyo Japan/Spring- It's starting to get rather hot out yet again, Nothing much else is changing other then School is back after getting off are small spring break.

On Christmas, Koemna hosted a Christmas Party in Reikai. Everyone went and Hiei was forced to come as well. As the bullshit was passed around and the drinks, They started playing Games like I never and etc. At the point when they got Hiei plastered, him and Kurama got into a fight From there on, By morning Hiei woke up killer headache and red hair close to his face he was freaked out. Kurama and Him never told anyone, a few months later kurama started getting really bad mood swings and then soon getting ill and etc.
When they found out that there spirit energy had gotten into a passion like state, Kurama was pregnant. when the child was born, they named it Kuhi and Hiei was around watching the kid till he was five then Mukuro had forced him back into the Demon world to work for her and if he didn't, well then she would kill Kuhi and Kurama. He pulled back from that and kept working for her.
As Hiei told Genkai to make up a lie why he was missing and could come back, Genkai had just told everyone that Hiei died. So they hosted a funeral and everything for him. Kurama telling stories about Hiei to Kuhi saying how pretty 'she' was and how strong, Kuhi figured Hiei was just his mother as it is the other way around for Kuhi.
After a few years, Kurama open up a hot spring house with a mansion in the front of it. That's how to get got there money and all. Keiko and Yusuke had gotten married and had a kid that is Kuhi's age, the boys name was Yuuji and he had his father power and knew the whole story about Kuhi and his two dads, just never told Kuhi. Yukina and Kuwbara had two kids a boy who looked older but was the same age as Kuhi and Yuuji [ Fourteen] and a Hina there little girl who was nine and had the power to talk and see spirits.
Nothing changed much without Hiei but not that Hiei was finding and thinking of ways to get back home...A parody like Story was just beginning
!

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 pm
"Kuhi-pooklynn!" A boy with brown hair, brown eyes yelled jumping onto the small boys back, the boy had short red hair with to long side bangs. " Come on Kuhi! We cut your hair, time for a new clothing style as well!" The boy said

"I swear to god, Yuuji if you touch my clothes I'll kill you! Look you cut my hair already!" The boy ' Kuhi' Snapped slightly as he twisted slightly making Yuuji fall form his back, The red head sighed and kept walking.

" Oh come on, Kuhi-kins" Yuuji said with a slight cute voice and jump up running after Kuhi.

"Bugga off" Kuhi said" God, thank god it's just you and now Luke" Kuhi said with a sigh. He continued to walk toward home, school being over now, Exams done for a bit so he was going to see how his father was. ' I wonder how dad is doing, He seems quite upset with it being so closed to the time, Momma died. I wonder if I'll ever see a picture of her....' Kuhi thought as he walked, he simply started to ignore Yuuji who was trying to piss him off, like normal.

~_~_~_Hello Demonic Plains,
Good bye Human hell_~_

"Yoh back off, I'm busy" Jaganshi Hiei, The demon with the Cursed Third eye and the Dragon of the darkness-flame. The Crimson eyed Demon moved slightly as he stood on the balcony of Mukuro castle, A gold ear ring hung from his right Ear as he moved.

"I mean It Dead boy, Go away, You are as bad as the Stupid Water Imp" Hiei snapped as he looked at Yoh who stood there with a small smirk on his face.

"Oh come on Hiya-kun, Don't you love it when Mukuro just yells for you when your late? You are supposed to be in a meeting with her with other demon lords, after all. " Yoh said as he fixed his glasses.

"Hn." Hiei simply said and looked away before he moved jumping off the balcony and landed on the ground knelt down slightly. " I'll be back later, I'm taking my break" Hiei said dully under his breath.

"What break!?" Yoh yelled running toward the balcony and leaning on it to look down. " We don't get break!
We Get b***h time and then Hell time! Not Break time! ah Screw it, I'm going to the Demon Bar then"
Yoh mumbled. " The bar sounds better then a break anyway, Plus Isuna might be there or something!" Yoh said as he moved to walk off, or was going to...

"Don't try it Akuro, Hiei just left. Mean you have to do his work now" The one who spoke moved walking inside the room from the hallway, a girl with orange hair and her face half covered moved slightly " His going to try to get to Human world, Luke will stop him, If not you will...Till then...Get to work" Mukuro snapped.

As that slight mess kept up, Hiei moved walking down a path, He was in a slight deep thought, He wanted to go Visit in the Human world, But the Imp wasn't around...So he'd have to get someone he knew to send a letter to the Hag. ' I wonder, If Kurama every got any of those letters....Or did Genkai just forget about them...' Hiei wonder as he walked. He let out a large sigh and kept walking till he stopped and looked around. ' I wonder how Kuhi is doing..and kurama..and Yukina....Yusuke and Kuwabara can drop dead for all I care, right now'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:19 pm
Isuna sighed as she mixed some medicines up in teh shop. Ina had gone off to some other area of Makai for a house call of sorts and left Isuna with a somewhat large work load. Luckily she was almost done, just twelve more to do. "Ina was suppose to have done these last night...lazy hag." she muttered. Setting a finished bottle aside she went to reach for more ingredients to continue, only to find she was out. "I don't know if thats good or bad, but at least I can get out of here." She smiled, tails swishing behind her happily as she stood and grabbed a basket. She needed to go get new ingredients, but there was no real set amount of time on how long it should take. She grinned in a fox like manner and headed out.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:14 pm
The day was nice enough with the sun high overhead and the breeze bringing forth just enough movement to keep one from becoming absurdly over heated. Such a day was one Kurama looked forward too and it brought a small smile to his lips as he continued to calmly tend to his garden.

Some called it cliche to his nature, other's called it fruity, he simply found the hobby relaxing and thus gave no care to what others could say about it. He enjoyed being outdoors in the large garden, tending to the bushes and flowers with a gentle respect and care. The large courtyard style area was something of great pride to him, it was also a main attraction to his hot springs.

He'd come to own the hot spring about 10 years prior and immediately found himself enjoying the prospect. It kept him busy, but not so busy as to ignore his friends or his family. Thinking about it, he chuckled to himself as he recalled the first days in the large yet infamous estate.

"Kuhi was so upset." Kurama mused to himself as he trimmed a final limb on a tree. "Yet he seems to have settled well now. And Yuuji's over almost every day. Those boys are never apart." He chuckled again as he put down the clippers and turned about to walk towards the living area of the hotel like building. "Which reminds me...they'll be by soon I'm sure. I'd better find something for them to eat."

~~

Hanging around near the castle entrance, Luksifer found himself drawing off a vibe of complete boredom. He'd been sent on a minor mission so - much to his dislike - he had missed his normal daily activity. Now, long down the mission he had nothing to do. He sighed as he stretched his arm about to scratch at the back of his head thus ruffling up the back of his mohawk.

"Aww why'd Mukuku have to send me out on that mission this morning. It was bo~~~ring! Now I'm so..." A pause drew from him a moment as he heard foot steps. Glancing off to the side he found a smirk curling up on his lips. He reconized the person coming and they were indeed the answer to his prayers.

"Hiei-pun!" Luke mused in a happy impish voice as he scrambled over to the fire demon and hopped about his feet in an extremely irritating manner. "wwhatcha doing whatcha doing Hiei-pun!" He even when so far as to scramble up Hiei's cloack to cling to his head. "On a mission? Just hanging around? Gotta Date? huh? Huh?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:40 pm
Hiei moved as his hand went grabbing the imp by the Mohawk. " Luke..Your..Are annoying.. Stop it" Hiei said and dropped the imp on the ground and kept walking. His hand moved trying to remove the earring. He needed to find a way to keep it off " Go to human world or something. Leave me alone" Hiei added, oh that imp drove him insane!

" Ahh! Hiei wait up!" Yoh yelled running down the hallway and tripped, his foot hit a broken tile and he fell down landing on the small imp" Uph.. Gah Sorry Lukie-kin" Yoh said with a smirk and moved getting up.

" Mutt! Luke and Yoh!" Mukuro hissed walking down the stairs and stopped in front of the three" Stop slacking off, You all have work. Luke and Yoh, you both are supposed to be in the Human world!" Mukuro snapped.

~_~_~_Good-bye Demonic Plains,
Hello Human hell_~_

" DAD!" Kuhi yelled as he walked through the gate into the big hotel. " Dad! Get Yuuji away from me! his trying to dye my hair and dress my in Drag! And man whore me off again!" Kuhi said as he moved into a slight run.

" No I'm not! I'm trying to make you look sexy and for you to get laid man" Yuuji said walking inside after Kuhi with a big smile.

" I'm Fourteen! I don't need to get laid! Or Drunk! or anything!" Kuhi mumbled walking around looking for Kurama.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:56 pm
Luksifer giggled during the reaction from Hiei. He loved nothing more then to annoy the fire demon - it had become an addictive hobby of his. Though, before he could really say anymore he very suddenly had a vampire crushing him "mmmrk" was all the little imp uttered out as he remained quite flat upon the ground for a short amount of time.

At the sound of Mukuro's voice however, he got up quite quickly. He scampered about until he stood near Yoh to stare back at Mukuro with his big impish eyes. "But I just got back. Me and Yoh already finished our errands in the human word today! right Yoh?" The imp said as he looked up at the vampire with his head tilted slightly. Most people would have thought it was his attempt at being cute. Only a select few people know that's what he did when he wanted one to play along with one of his lies.

~~

Kurama heard the boys coming for a short ways away. He shook his head slightly before he entered the living room with a platter of snack sandwiches and a pitcher of juice. "Yuuji - I don't have a problem with my boy being sexy, but the getting laid part at his age is a bit unnerving hm?" He mused as he placed the plate down on the coffee table for the two boys.

That said he stepped towards the TV and turned on the news. The schedule was in the brief lull between his stories and he had to find something else to preoccupy the space. The news always seemed quaint enough.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:13 pm
" Yeah, I did them. The mutt is the only one who hasn't doe his work" Yoh said and got punched in the side by the so called 'mutt'

" Don't call me Mutt, Count Blah" Hiei snapped and looked toward Mukuro " My works done as well. So..Hn" Hiei said and turned on his heal to leave the imp and vampire to suffer with the b***h.

Mukuro stood there, oh how pissed did she looked that pleased. She took a step forward and drew her hand back " Hiei" She said in a slightly deadly tone.

Hello Human hell_~_

Yuuji sat right down by the coffee table and started eating" Fine, I'll wait till luke gets over. He keeps telling stories about his work. It's funny..He said there is a man who like to think of himself being angst and thinks his able to us fire to kill people. haha bunch of baka's" Yuuji said.

" So Luke comes from a metal hospital, eh?" Kuhi mumbled sitting down by Yuuji to eat some of the food" Dad your not going to watch your stories again are you?" Kuhi asked.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:29 pm
[Metal hospital? hehehe X3]

Luke simply stood there tapping his clawed fingers together. With a bit of an eventually shuffle sideways he found himself beside Hiei's leg. There he gave the taller demon a poke. "I'd turn around. She looks reeeaallly angry." His voice lowered to a whisper " I think she might blow a microchip Hiei-pun"

~~

Kurama smiled lightly at the two boys before looking back at the TV. "Perhaps when they come back on I will...though I'm not sure I'm in the mood today I'm afraid." He reached up slowly, his hand lifting over his shoulder to flip back his long red hair. "I don't know if I can bare it...Yesterday Micheal cheated on Vanessa with Carli it was such a shock." A Bit of a sniffle left the man as he went to rub his eye. "It was terrible!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:46 pm
" So, I don't care, She can try it" Hiei said as he moved picking up Luke with his hand and started to walk off with the Imp in his fist " I'm leaving, and I'm also going to get rid of this Imp " Hiei snapped.

Hello Human hell_~_

" No! How could Micheal Cheat on Vanessa! Vanessa has such a nice a**! I mean come on and her rack! Micheal's being stupid! and With charil, my god!" Yuuji said.

Kuhi hand hit his face as he stood up " I'm going to be in my room" Kuhi said.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:16 pm
"Raahj!" Luke yelped as he found himself grabbed quite roughly and hauled along with Hiei. He made a bit of a struggling effort as he continued to emit weird half crushed sounds from his tiny little mouth. "whhhhyyy...my liver!"

~~

"That...wasn't really the point of my turmoil Yuuji." Kurama mused as he shook his head slightly at the young boy. "But you sharing my pain is comforting on at least some level. Especially since that damn hussie is always prodding around. It upsets me dearly."

He moved to take a seat upon the sofa next to Yuuji, idly turning his head to look at Kuhi with a kindly smile. "Now don't run off yet - How was your day at school? You're still doing well I hope?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:36 pm
" Wh~~y, shut up imp. Or I'll feed you to the dogs" Hiei snapped as he walked out o f the castle main gate. He moved and put both of his hands over the Imp and went to throw it after he bunched it up in his right hand.

Hello Human hell_~_

" OH it was fun, Stupid fan-girls, Stupid this and hat. And Yuuji selling me off to the teachers!" Kuhi said. " You know what I wish mom was alive" Kuhi mumbled

" Just Kuhi, It's all fun! Ah! Kurama! look! Vanessa's being a slut1 she going after Ken now!" Yuuji said pointing at the Tv.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:22 pm
Luke managed to find himself thrown. He didn't go far before his small wings spread and he took flight, doing several loop-de-loops before veering about to find his way to fly beside Hiei's head. "Hey that wasn't very nice! And for all I do for you! you're terrible. You won't even drink with me and Yoh. You brute."

~~

A gentle smile remained on Kurama's face as he listened to Kuhi's description of his day. Though it sounded terrible, he was glad the boy was getting along to well. He had always been a bit afraid that in some way or another he wouldn't fit in yet it seemed that fear was always put to rest. Whether his son liked it or not he seemed to be extremely popular.

The smile dwindled off however at the mention of 'mother'. A very somber look crossed Kurama's expression as he continued to look at his son. "yes...so do I. She - " He faulted every time he used the pronoun 'she' for every time he had to very briefly wonder what exactly the reaction would have been had 'she' ever found out. " - was a wonderful person." He stopped to release a slight sight as he forced a smile back to his lips. "But now's no time for brooding is it? Don't forget, we have to visit the temple tonight. hm?"

An affectionate look was given to his child before Yuuji's words tugged at his ear. He turned about suddenly to look at the TV. His mood seemed to switch dramatically as he grabbed a pillow and hugged it rather tightly. "No! Go back! Fight for your man you fool!" He seemed quite entranced by this point.

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games