Gundam Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You find a Gundam. What do you do?
  Cry like a whiney emo b!tch T_T
  Fight the good fight
  Destroy third world countries, just for kicks.
View Results

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Gundam. Discuss.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:13 pm
Only a fan of UC, FC, and AW series. I can't stand AC and CE series with the exception of Astray.  

Lolicon Stratos

Sashy-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:19 pm
I dun know too much about Gundam and such but I do know I really like Gundam Seed, mainly because it's focused a lot on the ship. ^n_n^ I like battleships and such can ya tell?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:21 pm
it has beem so long from when i last saw it!!!!
i cant remember it too much!!!!!!!>_<  

chakra1

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Dude...Yuldo...I just got your sig...Wicked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:24 pm
Something I like that is kinda comparable to Gundam ish Macross (spelling?) I like that it has a lot more ships and they play a bigger role, like how the particle cannon battleships actually link into the main mech before firing. I like it when an anime doesnt go like most do, where the mechs buzz around ripping every whip no matter what kind it is clear in half or gutting its engines out. It's nice to find some anime's where the ships have an important role, like Space Battleship Yamato!  

Sashy-chan

Kagome440

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:29 pm
I am mostly a fan of Gundam Wing fan. When Gundam Seed came out I wasn't really into it. One thing with Seed, I was really tired of Kira being really emotional. With Wing, I like the plot, and the storyline, and the music. Favorite character from the series is Duo Maxwell. Favorite Gundam is DeathScythe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:35 pm
Only real roll a battle ship played in some gundam series if the plot was developed enough which doesn't include Seed or Wing was to transport supplies, mobile suits and the dispersion of radar interference particles. The only series to ever give a detailed explanation on why mobile suits were created was the Universal Century timeline. With the theory of Minovsky particle proven, both sides used it to jam radar and radio communications to stay hidden. Mobile suits were then created for the sole purpose of space combat and to identify enemy ships. Before the creation of Mobile suits and the Minovsky particle theory battle ships were the main way to fight. Unlike Gundam Seed and Gundam Wing where they just expect you to believe that mobile suits have always been around.  

Lolicon Stratos

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:37 pm
The only one I've ever seen is Gundam Wing, and i like it a lot ^^

Especially Duo and Quatre. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:42 pm
I'd also like to add for those who might of even saw a few episodes of a few UC Gundam episodes and they were on earth. Only reason that happened was because of the failure of operation British.  

Lolicon Stratos

Lapinporokoira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:54 pm
Yuldo
Only a fan of UC, FC, and AW series. I can't stand AC and CE series with the exception of Astray.

Could yourself or anyone enlighten me to what the initials mean?

I'm a Gundam Newbie, although I have seen Wing and Waltz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:14 pm
^n.n^;; I dun really know either.  

Sashy-chan

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Lapinporokoira
Yuldo

Alright the initials are
UC- Universal Century(Mobile Suit Gundam)
AC- After Colony(Gundam Wing)
CE- Cosmic Era(Gundam Seed)
CC- Correct Century(Turn A)
FC- Future Century(G Gundam)
AW- After War(Gundam X)
AD- Anno Domini(Gundam 00)

Those series are their universes they take place in. Turn A was debatable as UC as it was a Tomino work and a lot of the references to Dark History and names to Ms(Such as White Devil belonging to Turn A which was also Amuro Ray's nickname) , and over all Ms were of UC Origin. Turn A was a series that tied every Gundam series up to that point together by giving it a cheap back history called Dark History.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:53 pm
Yuldo
Lapinporokoira
Yuldo

Alright the initials are
UC- Universal Century(Mobile Suit Gundam)
AC- After Colony(Gundam Wing)
CE- Cosmic Era(Gundam Seed)
CC- Correct Century(Turn A)
FC- Future Century(G Gundam)
AW- After War(Gundam X)
AD- Anno Domini(Gundam 00)

Those series are their universes they take place in. Turn A was debatable as UC as it was a Tomino work and a lot of the references to Dark History and names to Ms(Such as White Devil belonging to Turn A which was also Amuro Ray's nickname) , and over all Ms were of UC Origin. Turn A was a series that tied every Gundam series up to that point together by giving it a cheap back history called Dark History.

That should help clear things up a bit. Thanks Yuldo.

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sashy-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:33 pm
What about sd?  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items