Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:50 pm
User Image

"Blablablabla.. "

He was determined to succeed in drowning out the girl's voice. Really, the only reason he hung out with Kwasi, was because he was used to it, and he was only used to it because she was a seer and head cool visions! Okay, sometimes she did. He liked to bug her to see if she'd seen anything in his future, even though that'd only happened once, when she'd foreseen him almost getting killed by a wildebeest. Of course, he didn't call it seer, just 'funky-dream', as to Kwasi, that'd been a random vision, and she'd deemed it unworthy to go talking about.

But right now, she wasn't talking of anything of importance. He'd annoyed her, and knowing he'd -love the silent treatment, Kwasi had proceeded to yap her mouth out to him. He was quite a bit older than the girl, and thus, bigger, but he knew better than trying to physically shover her away. She screamed bloody murder.

User Image
"Ohh! Look, there's a bird! Do you like birds? That ones pretty and blue. Remember the other day, when I saved your sorry little butt from death? I bet you wouldn't be here right now! Guess what? I talked to a hare the other day! And it was nice. She wanted to find someone my mom knew, and.. "

Yes, soon enough her revenge would be complete. Chokuto would get fed up, and..

"ALRIGHT ALREADY! I'm sorry I flung mud at you. And your eyes. And junk. "

There it was.

"And..? "

"You're smarter than me, you're better than me, yadda yadda, mousebutt. " He said, raising a paw as if swearing an oath, though obviously he hadn't meant a word he'd just said. "Will you shut up now? "

"I'll consider it. " Kwasi said with a smug look, then continued to walk alongside the male,though she was no longer yapping her little heard out. Frankly, she'd ran out of breath.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Simi was out and about today, as he was most days, meeting and greeting all he could. He really hoped to find some strangers today, rogues that were making their way through the lands and perhaps just resting here. The idea of hearing about stories from other lands was just so exciting to him.

Today, so far, though, he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Just the normal hustle and bustle that the area near Pride Rock produced, lions going here and there.

He stood where he was, looking around with a bit of disappointment. Little did he knew that he was standing right in the path of the two smaller lion cubs, enough that if he didn't move over soon, and if they weren't paying too much attention, there'd be a collision pretty soon!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:49 pm
For once, Chokuto was the first to notice something. Another lion! He glanced to the side, Kwasi was looking distractedly away. Hey.. that gave him an idea, a bit of revenge. See, he'd noticed Simi had seemed a little distant, so..

The juvenile turned, beginning to walk backwards and make faces at Kwasi, who, confused, began to stare at him, even as he moved to the side. The male just kept making ridiculous faces, until, keeping her distracted. If she kept her fly-trap shut, then maybe he could successfully get her in an awkward situation! See, Kwasi was a lot more thoughtful than Chokuto, and he knew how silly she'd fill if she just crashed into someone.

What the heck was he doing? Kwasi blinked once, twice, three times, trying to figure out why the boy was making all these weird faces. Flicking her odd striped tail, she didn't even take notice of the adolescent lion, untill Chokuto made a small dash, and instinctively she did the same, and looked ahead-- to see a bunch of fur.

Chokuto'd plan had worked, she'd crashed right into his front legs, nose first and everything. "Wha.. " she blinked, staring at the fur in her line of sight. Okay... Damn you, Chokuto!

Now, its time to snicker and grin at your success!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:59 pm
"Oof!" Simi almost felt like he had just been tackled. He felt the pressure of a body right on his legs, and looked down to see a cute little cub embarassingly look at him.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should look ahead before you run, next time it might not be something so soft," he commented, his mind drifting to something scary like a rock, or even worse...maybe like a cliff!

He had just noticed that there was another cub laughing at the one near the tan girl. Huh? Did he plan that on purpose or something? His mind lightly drifted to Tahka before shaking back to the present. He looked from the darker cub to the lighter cub, confused, but knowing that there was something that he was missing.

He sort of wanted to call out the darker cub on it, but it wasn't like he was a parent or anything, he had no idea what to say!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:09 pm
"Sorry! there was something distracting me. " Kwasi huffed, folding her ears back and backing away from the older lion, shooting Chokuto an angry look, which forced him to stop his open laughter and close into a small giggle, though he was obviously still amused by what he'd succeeded.

She snorted, looking at Chokuto then back to Simi. "Ignore him, he's just an idiot. Anyway, I'm Kwasi. " She smiled sligtly, sitting down. "Idiot's Chokuto, who are you? "

"You deserved it. " Chokuto stuck his tongue out at Kwasi, then frowned when she introduced him for himself. "Hey! I told you not to introduce me! " he frowned. "Oh, wait. That's why you introduce me. So please, do it more often! " The juvenile snorted, the moodily flopped onto hi belly, playing with a small bug he'd just found in the grass.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:30 pm
Simi's attention turned back to the tan little girl. Well, she seemed like she didn't get too hurt over the whole issue, besides a little bit of pride. It seems like this...Chokuto was the real troublemaker here, and she was just tagging along for the ride. Interesting.

"I'm Simi," he nodded, deliberately not saying anything else about himself. "Kwasi is a pretty name. So did Chokuto lead you to collide to me or something?" he grinned. His attention turned to the darker male, only to see that his own attention span was quite small, already playing with something else than looking at these two.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:49 pm
"You have a nice name too. " She smiled. She found the name cute, but she doubted boys generally appreciated being called cute. For a moment, she realized she forgot a part of her name, but decided to best just leave it at Kwasi, it'd be stupid to say the rest of the name now.

He rolled his eyes. Small talk, oh how he hated it. Wait.. this guy.. he was older, right? He probably got to go further. Allowing his bug to escape, Chokuto perked his ears at the adolescent. "Are you a pridelander or a rogue? " He tilted his head slightly, perking a brow. "Did'ja ever see what its like outside? "

Kwasi blinked, why did Chokuto even care about stuff outside?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:59 pm
"Outside? Like, rogues? No, I've lived here my whole life," he said, reaffirming it with a nod. "I hear stories sometimes, though, from the strangers that pass through our lands. It sure seems nice sometimes, but dangerous in other parts." He didn't think that dangerous could seem just so totally awesome to a young boy wanting to prove himself. Or to just be a little hellion.

He offered another smile to Kwasi before wiggling a step back to give her a little space. At least she seemed okay, now. His attention shifted back to Chokuto, though, juuust to see if he had any devoius ideas sprawled across his face. You never knew....

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:07 pm
"Ooh, you've met rogues.. " he paused. So far, everyone Chokuto had met had been part of the pride. Everyone, no exception. It seemed boring, actually. Damn, y'know when you just feel -that- unspecial? With a small sigh, he flopped onto his belly.

"Ever meat any mean rogues? " He quietly wondered what would happen if a wayward guy decided to invade the pridelands. It sounded stupid, but.. really, that was why he was asking.

The female blinked at Chokuto, still not completely understanding why the heck he was talking about rogues. However, she didn't feel like shutting up, and was actually kind of pleased by the fact they were talking, rather than Chokuto's usual rough-housing with his friends.

"I don't think they'd last long, the pride is very strong! " Though, parents did still seem a little edgy about bringing their cubs to the borders sometime. "My mom's a storyteller. Maybe she knows some story of the sort. "

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:32 pm
"Mean rogues? I don't know if I'd call them mean, but they sure weren't nice with some of the things they said, sometimes, though." Feo tapped his chin with a claw, trying to remember a couple things that he remembered others saying. "Certainly, though, not something to do on your own, though. You never know if some strangers are here just to cubnap, y'know?"

He actually wasn't that worried about cubnapping, but maybe it would make the pair a little bit more cautious about running up to every stranger that they saw. Even though he wasn't that old, he did still feel some responsibility for everyone in the pride. How did Sara and Akida deal with that weight? Being the future heads of such a beast as the Pridelands?

Simi shivered slightly, but turned his attention back to the pair. "Oh, who is your mother, then?" He knew of a storyteller, but didn't want to assume anything.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:19 am
"Pff, I'm not afraid of rogues! " Chokuto smirked, standing up and puffing out his chest. "They are no match for I, the Chokuto! " He said, with a mock-serous expression on his face, ears perked and one paw lifted regally before he burst out into a bit of laughter. Just imagining his face was funny! "I can see why they'd want me, no idea for her, though. She'd talk so much they'd release her in a flash! " He grinned, perking his eyesbrows at Kwasi.

"And you're so stinky, they wouldn't even try. " She stuck her tongue out at the boy, half closing her eyes before looking at Simi again. "Did you ever hear of anyone being kidnapped? " She asked, tilting her head. The idea of someone being kidnapped.. it chilled her. Imagine one of her brothers or her sister...

"My mother is Tai-- I never met my dad. " She shrugged slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:29 am
"No, I haven't, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did happen one day....it is pretty known all around that there's always a lot of cubs here. You guys just keep an eye out, 'kay? And scream at 'em if you see anyone suspicious looking. Never hurts, you can always apologize later." He laughed at the thought of cubs screaming at a poor old lion just stumbling his way though the lands just to get screamed at by a dozen little cubs swarming his paws.

Slowly letting his laughter ebb, he finally remembered the storyteller's name. "Aaah, Tai! Yes, I've heard many good things about her, and such a polite, pretty daughter she has." He nodded, quite truthful with his words. "Even if Chokuto claims you speak a little much."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:22 pm
"Yelling? Thats easy! " Chokuto purred slightly with a slightly smug expression. He should tell the gang about this stuff, they'd have a lot of fun. Twitching his tail tip, an ear perked as he heard his name. "Well, its true. " He said, yawning slightly.

She wasn't sure if she liked the idea of screaming at someone, though, it was probably best. "There are many cubs here, aren't there? " She had never really noticed before, but come to think of it, there were a bunch. Heck, there were many lions in general. Why would anyone want to kidnap a cub..?

She blinked at the compliment, and if lions could, she probably would have blushed. Kwasi just wasn't used to receiving compliments. Though, she remembered something, because of Tai. "Did you ever meet someone called Ausi'juu? "

"I think thats my grandma. " Chokuto mumble quietly, stretching a bit.

Chokuto's grandma? Wait.. Ausi'juu was her uncle's mate. "We're related? " she blinked, folding her ears back. they were related?!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:27 pm
Woah. Obviously Simi was an observer to quite the revelation. He grinned at the shock that was all over Kwasi's face, trying hard not to laugh. Obviously this was something that Kwasi didn't seem to be liking, and one that Chokuto didn't seem to be bothered about. Of course, if he really wanted to get rid of her, Kwasi being family wouldn't help, since family usually stuck together and met together for special events. So even if they stopped hanging out like this, they'd still be linked together.

With a chuckle, he bent down to nudge Chokuto, letting him know his revelation. "I guess you are stuck with her, Chokuto."

"But to answer your question, Kwasi," he replied, rising back up to face the girl, "I'm sorry, I don't know her."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:18 am
An ear folded back slightly as Chokuto pondered over this, and blinked as Simi nudged him, forcing an uneasy grin. He wasn't quite sure he enjoyed being related to Kwasi, but oh well. If anything, blame the grandparents!

She blinked, shaking her head slightly. They were so different, how could they possibly be related? With a small huff, she blinked at Simi. "Its ok, I was just asking cause some hare came looking for her. " Did prey usually look for lions? "Something about firekin.. Rebellion or somtething, sounded important. " She yawned , flicking the bug that Chokuto had previously been playing with away from her paw. "I wonder if she found her. "

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff