A teen? Angst, uprising and not compromising [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:41 am
User Image

The female idly tapped the rivers glimmering waters with an index finger, just barely refraining from sighing. She supposed this was good...find out that he loved another...before she went and fell in love herself. But...but...her cousin? Dyas? The hybrid pulled her legs up to her chest, resting her cheek on her knees. Some daughter of the fae of love she was. Couldn't even find a guy she liked who liked her back. Gaurdians but that was depressing! Adora sighed, closing those brilliant emerald eyes. What...was wrong with her...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:26 pm
User ImageRummaging through the green leafy bushes, Christopher growls lightly as he was extremely fed up with everything the others were putting onto him nowadays. It wasn't his fault that he was a rotten egg, he was just born that way. Stupid pae'ils, why couldn't they see it?! With his leoparad spottings and the yellowing colors of his skin, he made a great match to the scenery, an excellent camouflage to sneak one up on if he wished though. The only thing that was odd and puts him out of place was his hair which was a metallic blue.

The temperamental male demon was fed up with everything. Christopher started to kick everything in his path until he hit a slight slope which caused him to lose his balance and rolled roughly down the slope to the bushes at hte bottom. "AHH! that hurt," he screamed out, getting pricked by sharp plants. He got up despite his low pain tolerance, and just growls at it and stampeded out of the bushes, then just stomped over to the river, then splashes water into his eye, unaware of the female's presence right besides him.

At the moment, Christopher was in pain. Whatever he got tangled up in, it wasn't good as it was going to cause him to itch later on. "Bloody bushes.. I hate the guardarians. Stupid.. stupid guardians!!" he howled as he tried to rubbed the prickles off his legs.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:37 pm
It was hard to say which freaked the poor hybrid more. The clash from the fall, the screaming, or the sudden rush of yellow barralling through the bushes right beside her. She simply stared for a while as the male made quite the scene by the river, pulling free prickles and sending water up everywhere. It took a moment for her emerald eyes to go back to their normal size. Slowly the female stood, soft red hair spilling over a shoulder. And as cautiously as if treading on a quick sanded area, approched the demonic. "Are you...quite...alright there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:31 pm
Christopher's brain was pretty much ignoring all the noises around him as he was trying to get the itchy stuff out of his eyes. Splashing his eyes until it cleared of the plant itch, he rubbed his face and looked up and went a 180 degree range then looked down. "AHHH!" he yelped, then felled back into the water, creating a rather large splash. A head suddenly popped up from above the water, stared at the teen pae'il in potent anger. "....I swear you pae'ils are out to get me today..."  

Dream WhiteWitz

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:01 pm
She could wait! Standing there with slowly crossing arms as the man so furiously splashed at himself. Then...Turn, fall, and a repressed laughter...from her of course. As it was the female lightly smirked, emerald eyes sparkling. Especially at the vivid anger on his face. "Don't look at me. I didn't run into bushes, scrape my legs and then attempt a reverse belly flop. Thats on you." She dared to edge a little closer to the rivers edge, fully grinning now as she extended a hand. "Need help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Christopher just stared at Adora, with a little less anger than before, but not enough to let down his guard. "And what exactly are you going to do to me?" he asked slightly paranoid about the female race.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:45 pm
Pfft. Males. She rolled her eyes, chuckling softly. "I'm gonna help you out of the river! You're just going to catch a cold if you stay like that. And if you get out now you might retain a shread of manly dignity to your name. Now come on, I'm not going to eat you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:54 pm
"No thank you. I know enough of the females to not have their help," Christopher said as he manages to get up from the water without Adora's help, then shook off the clinging drops of water from his leopard spots skin. "In my most correct opinion, women are like sugar; sweet on the outside, deadly inside. Now if you move, I'll be on my way," he growls lightly stepping onto the dry sand.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:03 pm
She blinked at him, eyebrows raising. "You wont take help cause I'm female?" The female watched him slowly clammer out, slowly shaking her head. One hand went to her waist, now cocked to the side with her joining skeptical look. "Steeerrreeeootype!" She reached out with a hand...and pushed him right back into the river. "Or a girl can be deadly on the outside, sweet on the inside. Perhaps both deadly in and out. So why not sweet in both sides?" Course, Adora was one of those 'Ill be sweet now and then be deadly later' type girls. Positively...one of a kind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:13 pm
Christopher was a man of many words; certainly most of them were based on negative outlooks on various types of things. However, what happened next he did not expect at all. Landing back into the river, he looked at Adora with a shocking expression which quickly became narrowed with frustration and of course the typical emotion - anger. He then got up from where he wasa pushed and got into the female's face. "You want to do that again?" he said roughly almost pushing the female back with his body, his voice went primal agressive, in which if his eyes were lasers, Adora would have two burn holes through her head.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:21 pm
She stiffled a laugh as he smoothly entered the water again, and still smiled as he got back out. Even with him right in her face. "Do I want to?" She looked thoughtful for a moment, tilting her head. "...No. Will I?" She placed that head on his chest then and pushed back with all her might. Back into the river with him! "Yes. Lets try this again, maybe we'll get a different outcome. I'm Adora."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:34 pm
"Dangblasted.. woman!!" Christopher roared as he was practically pushed back again. What is wrong with this one?! She should be running away not digging her feet into the sand and pushing him into the river again! Steadying himself on the sand, Christopher just narrowed his eyes at Adora. "What makes you think I'm going to tell you my name?" he queried the female. "My name is Christop-" he said, then stuttered before howling in frustration. "I am not going to tell you my name.. never," he protested as he stood there, arms across his broad chest.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:29 pm
Dangblasted...She wondered if that was anything like Tamrin's 'mate it'. Such weird sayings that her father never told her... "Well...I got most of it." A flash of a smile, both hands going to her waist again. "I think I'll call ya Chris...Pleasure to meet." Oh how her emerald eyes sparkled mischeviously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:48 pm
"Its Christopher..." Christopher said through gritted teeth at the female pae'il. She was sorely getting on his nerves, but at the same time hes starting to like her complex nature, not that he will admit it even if someone were to poke him with hot needles. "Not Chris.. No one not even my mother calls me Chris," He said firmly. "You are testing my patience, woman."  

Dream WhiteWitz

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:04 am
"Christopher...Christopher..." She echoo'd, the name rolling from her tongue so easily. The female smiled lightly, nodding to herself. "Chris is cuter." Chris it was, the verdict had been made with or without defendent consent. "So what brings you to go storming through bushes and floundering with water? Wild Bear scare ya?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff