Reply [IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]
[PRV] Creating A Smallish Army Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:22 pm
It was an oddly clear day in the graveyard. A cloud here and there, but otherwise sunny and pleasant. Even the bones seemed a little brighter, and the sky a beautiful shade of blue that matched one particular hyena's coat better than any other. That particular hyena, though his colors mirrored the perfect day, seemed a bit troubled as he wandered back toward his den after a patrol.

His children were growing up, and he was worried.

He knew full well that they were strong, able to fight with the best of them and maybe even take out a lion, but they were HIS, and any father would worry about his children. It seemed so recently that he hadn't allowed them to leave the den, and now... He didn't see them nearly as much as he liked anymore.

Yakuti silently wondered to himself if Shira had the same feeling. Worry? Probably not, but perhaps they could have more pups. This option was pushed from his mind almost immediately as he remembered her attitude the first time she had fallen pregnant. Shaking his head, he peeked into the elephant-skull den and called out to his mate.

"Shira? Are you in here?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:35 pm
The female sat upon a lone skull, just close to the hillside that led up to the Pride Lands. Today was dull, but the sky was so clear that it was rather eerie. It made the graveyard feel as if it had life other than the hyenas who prowled there. Her son was growing up to a fine male. He is almost on par with Yakuti, but she was afraid that he will never match the male she came to accept. Ophos barely made it under her acceptance limit. Yua, on the other paw, was a fine female and ready to start her own family. Shira felt as if her pups were leaving for the first time. Soon they'll have to stake out their own skull to home in, that would leave Shira and Yakuti alone for the time. Good, something she would not mind too much. As rough as the male was, he was still a good mate to her especially after all she put him through. A bit of her still hated him for what he did, but proud of the pups he produced with her. Feeling rather tired, she hopped off the skull and headed home... but not before she got herself a snack.

Shira was off on her patrol for the day, after having pushed it on some other foolish hyena. She was done, she wanted none of it for now. As she walked back toward the den with a small rodent in her paw, she noticed Yakuti was standing at the entrance, what could he be looking for? Yua? Ophos? Az? Omoa? She stopped short behind him before placing the food down.

"What are you looking for, brute?" her voice harsh and condescending. She saw most males beneath her, never saw her as the mother sort. That was until she was forced into pregnancy by the male she had raised... well, for a cycle or two. Yakuti was the father of their family, her mate, her male, and the strongest one around that she could find. She did not need to raise him to become strong, he did that himself, it was his lovey dovey, "I'll save everyone and I love everyone" sort of personality that made her sick. That was still there, but she could care less much anymore. She growled and nipped at his shoulder before passing a blue glance at him.

"If you are looking for me, here I am, tell me what you want before I go to sleep. Otherwise, you'll have to talk to Ophos as soon as he gets back from Mafa's."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:46 pm
As soon as he realized Shira was not in the den, he began to back out of it, flicking his ears back as he heard her voice from behind him. He managed not to show his surprised, keeping a neutral expression as he turned around to face her.

"Yeah, I was looking for you." He smiled slightly, "I've just been thinking about the children lately. Though I suppose one could hardly call them children any longer. They are growing up, of course." He thought for a moment, "I think Zua may have found herself a den, and I could swear there was the scent of a male on her fur the other day." He sounded slightly concerned, after all, he knew what males were after.

He also knew what they'd do to get it.

The thought of Zua possibly being taken advantage of outraged him. She was a lot like him at her age. Sweet and innocent. All too easy of a target for a possibly aggressive male. He made a note to find out about him, and make sure he knew his place.

Nothing like that would happen to HIS little girl.

"Anyway, I just wanted to talk." He shrugged, pushing the thought from his mind for the time being. "But if you want to sleep, go right ahead. I'm in no hurry."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:58 pm
"If she has a den, good less work helping her find her own. Though, Ophos has been wandering around aimlessly lately that it bothers me. He has disappeared on his patrol many times now and it bugs me that he sudden reappears in the den, asleep. Mind you, I do believe he is up to something but I will not press it. He is old enough to do as he wants, mating females, chasing them, I do not care as long as he is doing his job; either watching Mafa's pups or patroling as he should," he growled as she entered inside, leaving the rodent outside, she had last her appetite. Plopping herself down to the side of the den, her eyes traced over to the large gapping hole in the corner where she had often found Ophos sleeping. He seemed to like the dark down there. Shira sighed and looked at her mate.

"If it is a matter of who this male was... then I will be interested. Whoever it is best be strong, I will not allow my blood to be diluted with filth. You on the other hand, you have strong genes so you managed to create great hyenas such as ours. However, I am beginning to question Ophos' sexual interests..." she had pondered if Ophos was even straight at all, she had caught him once looking at a male but passed it off as a stare down. But he was not looking back at him, that was what worried her. She hopped that he would produce pups and broaden the family, but his mind was else where. "Find out who this male is and report back to me, you may handle him if you like, but if he tries again, his tail is mine."

She flicked her ears, looking at Yakuti. Normally, when he wanted to talk he either wanted something or something was troubling him. At least, that was what Jamaa had told her before. Filthy wild dog. "Fine, I'll stay awake for a while longer. Speak your mind."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:26 pm
"No no, I think you misunderstand." Yakuti protested, "The scent was faint, but there. I doubt she actually touched him, but she must have been around him for some time. But either way, I'll find out who he is." He growled, almost hoping the male would not be strong, so Zua may be able to defend herself if need be.

"You think Ophos may not be interested in females?" He asked, perplexed. He had never met a creature who wasn't at least a bit interested in the opposite sex, let alone another of the SAME.

"I'll talk to him." He said gruffly, and left it at that.

Yakuti nodded, "Thanks. I was just thinking... Well, you know that we're the strongest pair around, right? And our offspring are quite the force to be reckoned with." He sounded a bit hopeful, but knew not to press the matter too hard.

"And now that our first litter is able to care for themselves, I was thinking that perhaps we could do another favor for the pack." He quickly remembered what he had done last time, and hastily added, "But only if you want to. I won't force anything on you." Like last time... He thought, though he couldn't bring himself to say it aloud.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:53 pm
"I do believe Zua is smart enough not to socialize with a weak male for long. I did not misunderstand, Yakuti, I am aware of what is happening. She is seeking a mate, simple as that. It depends on us to see if he is worthy of our child," he scoffed before laying down on her side.

"You better talk to him, I am not going into the subject of male and male bonding."

Her ears perked when they, the two of them as a pair came up as a subject. Her attention was fully on him. She knew that they were one of the strongest, if not the only, pair in the pack. The strongest female and strongest male produced pups that were worthy of high ranks. If Yakuti was not so loyal to Mafa and she herself saw her almost as an equal, the two could have over taken the pack as the strongest as Mafa was getting old now. That aside. She simply nodded to agree with him.

"You want to mate? Well, that's a damn first for you. I had said that we could anytime you liked, heat or not, but you said nothing and did nothing," she laughed and nudged him. "Another favor for a pack, huh? Can't say what it really is, Yaku?" she shrugged and looked out of the den. "If you want more pups, I could care less about it. I'll endure the pain. I'll endure the labor. But you'll have to wait for my heat to come by. Oh! And you have to make me want to, I won't just lay down for you and this time, if you tried what you did last time, you can say good bye to it."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:19 pm
"I hope so..." Yakuti shrugged, but couldn't help but think that Zua didn't see weakness the same way Shira and he did. Zua never seemed overly interested in becoming strong. "I'll be sure to find out about it." He said gruffly, not at all enjoying the idea of Zua running around with someone he didn't know.

"Fine." He sighed. He never understood about how males could love one another the same way he loved Shira, so he wasn't entirely sure how to talk to Ophos about it.

"I... Oh alright, it has nothing to do with the pack." He laughed slightly, though he knew Shira had already figured it out. "But no. Last time was a mistake, and I won't repeat it. I have myself in check now." He shuddered at the memory of what he had done. He remembered Shira's tear-streaked face, and the look of disappointment he got from Jamaa when he told what had happened. 'I was a monster...' He thought to himself, falling silent for a moment before shaking it off, and trying to recover the conversation.

"Oh, make you want it this time?" He smirked playfully, "I'm sure that can be arranged."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:34 pm
"Don't push into her life too much, love, she is her own person now. She's old enough to concieve and she doesn't need her father bothering her," she smirked to herself as Yaku seemed like the sort of father that would follow his little girl around and scaring off the male that she was planning on being with. Actually, Shira would encourage it if she herself did not trust Zua enough to make her own decisions. As for the other three...

"I know it wasn't for the pack, at least that was not your first intention. However, it will be anyways, more numbers to our ranks and quite the strong group we will become," Shira did fall in love with Yakuti over the time they had their litter. She was sort of proud of what he was now; bigger, stronger, and not a bumbling playful fool like Mabozi. However, she did not mind the moments where he was. Shira was growing more fond of his presence around, the big, protectful male. Attractive and handsome, he had the intentions of the pack on his mind, but at times he had his as first priority. She fell down to her stomach and looked up at him. The look on his face was immediate relied with a growl.

"Stop thinking that, you weren't a monster, you were only fulfilling your feral instincts... I was just hoping by then that you would have better control of yourself," she had a hated him for it. She had wanted to die than allow him closer to her back then. Now, she could not ask for more from him than to have him beside her while she slept. Damn, being a couple made her softer but she welcomed it.

"Oh, you will find that I am much harder to please when I'm not raped," he smirked back, pushing at his sore spot. "And you best hope you can if you wish to feel loved."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 pm
The blue male chose not to respond to the first comment. He trusted Zua, but, as every father will say, he did not trust the males. After all, what if one did to her what he had done to Shira? How would he be able to comfort her, knowing that he had done the same to her mother? Yakuti would never forgive himself for raping Shira, no matter how much time passed.

"I was, and you know it." He murmured. The thought stung worse when it was said aloud, even when Shira was taking the blame away from him.

Hard to please? Yakuti knew that, of course. However... Just HOW hard would it be? Better start finding out, but how? Yaku was never really good at romance. "Darling, I always feel loved." He walked briskly over to her side and lay beside her, "It's just not often that my feelings come out."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:53 pm
"You are a hyena, Yakuti, everything fears us. Even the mighty lions are scared of us and you think we are not monsters to them?" She quizzed, moving so that she was pressed close against him. She did not see why he still clung to the past... she had forgiven him, she tried to alleviate his mind about all of this. She snapped her jaws at his chin, making the effort to reach up to do so. "I had forgiven you, I bore your cubs and now I am offering you the chance to sire yet another, I frankly don't care how many you want, I am your mate. I will become pregnant as many times as necessary." she paused. "Until these lions are out of ours lands."

She did not want to give him the impression that she was nothing but a tool for mating, no, she cared about Yakuti enough to have him sire his litters with her. Though, if he did with anyone else, she'd get Omoa to castrate him. Or do it herself.

"Oh, don't get all lovey dovey on me Yaku. Do you think I let my emotions known?" She sighed and looked outside, hoping that no one was around. "I do love you too, Yaku. Just that sometimes you still act like a pup. You are a father, you are an adult, you should act like one. I will not allow myself to be mounted by someone who has yet dropped and got lucky the first time." She snapped her jaws at him again. "What could you possible do to arrange my willingness?"

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:02 pm
"It's one thing to be a monster to your enemy, another to be a monster to your lover." He shook his head, "I am glad for your forgiveness, but it cannot undo the wrong I did to you. Perhaps I will forgive myself, in time, but for now I must live with the pain of it. It is no less than I deserve."

Yakuti's ears flattened. Her words stung him, but he knew that they were true. "I do my best, but it's who I am. Would you love me if I wasn't myself?" He asked, barely moving as she snapped at him, before licking her muzzle affectionately.

"Your willingness... That's up to you. But I'll try to help you coax it out if you want." He sounded like he was teasing slightly, wagging his tail and nipping at her shoulder gently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:16 pm
"With the looks of our litter, how could I ever remain mad at you? Ace has grown into a fine male, Zua seems to be finding a mate, and Ophos has grown to be very much like you..." she smirked and slide her paw over his. "He's become so much like you... he's strong now, almost as big as you, perhaps bigger, he has unflinching nerve, and his attention is to our family and our pack. He is ideal for the pack, surely Mafa could not deny that fact. Yaku, you're family is growing and moving on, you are stuck where you are. What would you do if I offered myself to you now? Would you still see yourself as a monster then?"

By the looks of things, the more he talked about being a monster, the more it infuriated her, luckily, because he was loved, he didn't get as much a stranger would. Yaku had yet seen how dangerous she can really be. Even Ophos, one would could teach apart a wildebeest in four snaps of his jaws. If Yaku was going to continue to be this monster he thinks himself as, mating was gonna have to wait for a while longer... but perhaps pushing him to get over it may push things along.

She nipped back at him, licking at his maw. "My willingness depends purely on how you behave. You know me more than anyone, my kinks, my likes, my dislikes... you know how to please me and if you want to get me then you best put those to use," she closed her eyes speaking as if civilized as a ... dare I say it... a lady!

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:38 am
Yakuti nodded, "Ophos has made me proud. He is a wonderful blend of the both of us, the best in the pack." He didn't like to talk like he was superior, but Shira did, so he didn't mind saying such things around her. "If you offered? No, I don't think I would." Yaku shrugged, "If it is what you want, I am not a monster for giving it to you. Perhaps I'm not a monster anymore, but there is no denying that I WAS at the time." On that point, he was staying put. No matter what Shira said, he would not forgive himself for what he did. But perhaps... He could move on.

"I may know you, but in case you haven't noticed, I've never done this before." He smirked, flicking his ear playfully. "But we shall see. Maybe I'll learn along the way."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm
"I am damn sure you know how to mate, I can tell you that. With four pups to your lineage, I cannot possible think that you are suddenly unable to do so. If you cannot woo me, impress me, then you won't be able to again," she only scoffed and nudged him roughly showing him that she was still the same rough female. With a snap of her jaws and a growl from her throat, she made it clear that if he were to try what he did last time, he might end up unable to do so again. Shira would see to that.

After all, Hyenas were vicious beasts.

"Careful, he might take your place in this pack. Or both of ours," a joke. That was rather new. Shira had became uncaring of what went on within in the family, however, a paw stepped out of line would be disciplined back or lost. Shira was very unforgiving when things did no go as she has foreseen. Knowing that Ophos AND Yakuti can both out power her with male strength, however, she had a good idea where lines were set. Ophos was loyal to her too, and Yakuti was too, however, she has no idea how long each would obey her so dutifully. Though it was unheard of, she liked the feel of dominance and could understand why Mafa also preferred it.

With a heavy breath, she yawned. "Face it, Yaku, you want it too. I am your mate and our intentions are... justified. We want our time alone and our pack needs the strength. And I am further ignoring your talk about monsters, you were just being a male,"

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm
"I meant doing things this way." He smirked, "So far, this way is much more enjoyable." He took note of her warning growl, but there was no need. Yakuti had far more control over himself this time, and he'd play by the rules.

"You don't say?" He laughed, "We shall see. He has made me proud, but he has a long way to go before he's a match for the old man." It was true. Yakuti had never stopped training his body, though he was getting to the point where he wouldn't get much bigger, but the workouts still kept him alert and strong. Ophos, simply because he was so much younger, wasn't QUITE there, but it was hard to know how large he would grow to be.

"I won't lie, I do want it." He smiled, "Fine, you may ignore it if you like. I will not press the matter any more." With a snort he dismissed the topic, and watched Shira with an odd look in his eye. "But I do think you'll enjoy yourself as well."

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff