Submit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:23 pm
((I not be so good at titles-desu 8D;;...))

Dammit...dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit.

Why had he bothered to bring that female with him?
The young cheetah had been bugging him all day, so he'd chosen to leave her in his den while he explored the night time life of the pack grounds.

He'd noticed how frisky the younger generation had been getting, already he could smell the scent of new life, of new pups mingling with the lingering smell of death that smothered the graveyard.
And already he could feel his own body wanting to give into it's own biological urges...dammit he hated it...
All this smell of heat and pups put a bad taste in his mouth as it mingled with his standards and his principles on what he thought about the fairer sex.

To say the least, Kimwondo was less than pleased.

But still...maybe he could find something to get his mind of these damn urges...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:43 pm
Kisiri had only rumours to go by, and she was thankful she could smell the pack before she could see them. It at least confirmed that she was in the right place. There was a hyena pack here, in this resting ground of giants. There was no doubting how epic and strangely mesmerising this place was, and despite all her impulses to go explore, she held back and creeped through the shadows. Following her nose and her ears first.

She was uninvited. Would they welcome a new member? Would they see her as a threat? She could only hope her first encounter was not her last.

Kisiri couldn't resist ducking inside a huge elephant's skull, and once inside, she began a game of echoes.

"Hello?" she began meekly. "Helloooo"

Amy D

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:56 pm
The older male sniffed around the dirty ground, eyes narrowed as the smell of newborns littered the air with that of the other hyenas in the area and he gave a pattented snort in the direction of the dusty earth.

Helloooo

...Well that had certainly caught his attention, the nubile hyena's ears perking to attention before he wrinkled back his snout.
A female...he could tell by the voice and the scent that carried slowly on the breeze.
He didn't want to really spend time with a female right now, less he do something he might regret...however...scaring a female this late at night may be good for a laugh.
And the thought made Kimwondo smirk rather cruelly before he made his way towards the noise of this females voice.

He was a well adapted hunter after leaving the pack for several moons as a youngster and having to feed himself.
And it had helped him become very fleet footed as he hopped and jumped over every stray bone that came his way before he stopped...the scent was strong here...
He'd managed to stop a few metres from the very skull the female was in and he continued to sniff the air.

"Who dares intrude on our territory!?" He snarled in mock anger, trying to see if the other would respond.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:16 pm
Even if Kimwondo had made a racket on his way toward the skull, she never would have heard him. In a moment of weakness, she let her guard down and sort of enjoyed the games she played. She laughed a little and giggled, things that were often out of character for her. Unless she had to fool someone.

But his threatening question put a quick stop to her merriment and she froze. Composing herself quickly and quietly, she stood within the skull, looking about, and preparing herself for any possibility.

"I'm Kisiri'Auri. I'm no intruder. I've come to see the pack."

Amy D

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:09 am
Kimwondo was less than thrilled when she answered with a calm tone to her voice, turning his eyes swiftly to look at her before he arched a slender brow at her...and looking less than chuffed at her arival before he plopped his backside onto the ground and began to scratch himself lazily.
He didn't answer her for a moment or two before shaking his large head and then finally staring at her.

"Well congrats...you found it." He said, sounding thrilled at the chance of another possible addition to the pack.
His deep purple eyes watching him closely as he rose from his seated position again.

"And why, Kisiri have you wanted to see this pack?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:00 am
Kimwondo came into view as he entered the skull-cavern, and Kisiri was not quite sure how to react. She'd spent a long alone on te plains and had become maybe a little dis-illusioned about her species. She had expected that maybe a pack-hyena would be bigger, fiercer, stronger, and just generally more impressive.

But thsi fellow. Well. He just kind of sat there and scratched himself.

"Are you it?" she asked bluntly, having not thought abot her sentence very carefully.

Amy D

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:13 am
The male narrowed his eyes dangerously, a threatening look coming to his features as he stood there and sized her up mentally.
Not even a challenge to him...infact to him she looked quite a pititful excuse for a hyena and he snorted in her face at her comment.

"Don't get smart girl, it dosen't become you." He snapped, baring his yellowed fangs before he stretched himself, some of his joints popping and letting out a disgusting crackle as they did.
Before he looked at her again.

"You've found the pack lands...although I'm shocked why you'd want to find such a sorry place." He said bluntly, maybe he could get her to leave and stop Mafa enlisting yet another damn female.
His brows furrowed as he hitched his shoulders forward in a threatening manner.

"Now either state your business or I'll have to go tell my...alpha, that we have an intruder."

This wasn't a question, this was a full out command and it was apparent he didn't want any sass from her as he stood there, expecting an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:48 pm
Instinct kicked in somewhere in Kisiri's mind and she snarled back as soon as Kimwondo bared his teeth. She had no desire to fight or cause trouble (although a part of her had expected some, since she had wandered onto this other pack's territory), this was more about proving herself. Defending her honour in a way.

"This sorry place is the only place I've heard hyenas living," she replied in a tone that hinted at 'Why else would I be here?'. "My pack doesn't exist anymore. I need a home and a purpose."

Amy D

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:56 am
Kimwondo couldn't help but arch a brow at the little female's snarl and snort a little back at her, rather rudely aswell, as long as this female was on his packs turf, she was currently just fodder for any angry pack member...goody.
Her tone however brought back the older males furstrated glare, tensing his muscles slightly as he stood there and then scoffed at her words.

"Well then, why don't you just be a rogue and shack up with some male?" He snapped at her.
"That's all you females are good for, finding some male and then bringing in the next generation."

My, that came out of the blue and he didn't seem fazed by his own words as all before he cocked his head.

"Besides, you look young, I'm sure any male would glad to have you as his b***h."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:29 pm
My, this male was certainly confrontational! Kisiri began to ask herself just exactly what she had expected. Was it foolish youth that had made her think that maybe they would have welcomed more members? To strengthen their numbers. It made sense in her head, but she hadn't been in the presence of a pack since her very early days.

Things might be different now.

Her postre softened a little as she wasn't sure how to answer that immediately.

"What kind of life is that? Without any kind of protection, living day to day looking over your shoulder. If you want that kind of life, I am more than happy to switch with you! Take it! I don't want to do it anymore! I'll hunt, I'll beg, I'll fight. But i wanna be safe."

Wow. She surprised herself with that little outburst.

Amy D

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:51 pm
Well now this was interesting.

Seeing a female become suddenly emotional, in a way it almost made him feel cornered as his ears flattened back slightly and he narrowed his eyes skepticly at her.
All through his life he'd been around emotionless females, or atleast females that didn't show emotions as much as that sudden outburst.
So this member of the opposite gender suddenly showing that much ammount of desperation to be in this pack...well...it shocked him...it was almost like she was...begging...?

"What's your game!?" He snapped, eyes watching Kisiri closely as his stance became much more defensive.
"What's with this begging!?"

He didn't like this, this emotion, it just reminded him of how emotionless his mother and sisters had been...and now...to know that females were capable of having them, it just showed him how hateful his family was!
However he quickly calmed himself, snorting air quickly through his nose as he stared at her.

"Relax...I'm sure Mafa would love another damn female in the group."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:52 pm
"Begging is a fact of life. Deal with it," she replied bluntly and cooly, having calmed down herself.

And just like that, she seemed to change face again. It wasn't a lot, but she'd noticed a slight change in her opponent and felt briefly empowered. She could always rely on her femininity in order to sway males, but in a new territory, that would be considered rude.

"Mafa is your alpha?"

Amy D

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:29 am
The male was certainly not happy as he stared at the female, eyes narrowed as he sat there, dark nails clawing at the ground as he watched her before nodding slightly to the female.

"Yeah, Mafa head hyena around here." He stated bluntly, bright purple eyes watching the female as he stretched his long limbs infront of him.
It was obvious that this was going to be a long night and he took a long snort, hacking slightly as the smell of death and the younger couples of the pack reached his nose and he shook himself.

"Blegh...this place stinks since those damn pups were born." He muttered loudly to himself, not caring what she thought of his words as he moved to stand up and looked over the skulls around them.

"So, you want to join, what can you do?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:59 pm
She continued to watch him for any more signs of weakness, like a vulture circling its victim. The more advantages she could get over this male the better.

Kisiri wrinkled her nose a bit at the hoarse hacking cough, ready to say something when he beat her to the punch. What a strange comment to make. Surely...pups meant more numbers...which meant strength. She'd challenge him later about this.

"I can hunt, I can steal, I can run, and I can fight," she started with a slight simpering tone and the boldened to pride.

Amy D

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:07 am
The male watched her closely as she watched him, muzzle wrinkled back slightly before he lapped at one of his paws lazily for a few moments and then decided to answer her.
He was a very rude male, then again it was obvious just by the tone of voice he spoke to her in.

"Good, Mafa wants a few fighters..." He shook his large head slightly, his mane of fur that ran down his neck shaking with it before he gave a loud yawn.
"...She wants to eradicate a pride of lions from the edge of the Graveyard with the packs help."

Even with this he didn't sound all too eager, he wasn't really bothered by lions and just found them mildly annoying...still...damn is their young tasty.

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff