Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Honeymoon Jet and Wednesday Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm
Jet sat on the beach next to the tent. This was going to be a nice vacation and honeymoon. He was happy to get to spend some time alone with his new wife. Everything had turned out well and had been wonderful. He knew that everything else would be as well.

The tent was a bigger one so that they could have anything they want in it. Room for like 4 or 5 only it was just them. Still nice to be roomy. Outside was set up a grill and cooler to cook and eat with food inside. Jet had also put up and umbrella with two towels to sit on and enjoy the lake view.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:23 pm
The moon was out shining brightly as ever like a big silver dollar coin; From Wedneday's perspective, that what the moon looked like anyway. She took two long kishabobs and stuck to them to the side so they wouldn't touch the grill itself but they would be cooked. A long stick of tomatos, chicken, peppers, onions, all glazed with fruity citrius glaze that tastes oddly like lime and mandarian.

Wednesday then left the food cooking for them and then went to retrieve their drinks which was on the cooler nevertheless. She sat on the blanket, next to her new husband and life-long mate. "Hi," she said, giggling as she bundles up next to jet against the slight cold settling in. "Its beautiful out," she said putt the drink in his hand.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:38 pm
Jet smiled and placed his arm around her back. "I'm sure as long as you are out here it is beautiful." He chuckled as it was a bit corney, but he didn't care. Love made you corney...at least a little.

The smell of the food began to hit his nose. "Ooh... that smeels wonderful. I think this is a great night, don't you?" He was very happy and this would be fun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:35 pm
"Thank Hula Bob for giving me food uncook so we can enjoy cooking it ourselves. After all we're going to be here overnight," Wednesday said softly as she sighed, looks at Jet upward from her position of leaning against him in the barrier against the oncoming coolness of the night. "Mm.. yeah it does smell good," she breathed in the fruity smell with the smell of chicken cooking and the sharp zing of the onions and peppers roasting in their skins.

"Time went by so fast. Now we're grandparents to adorable munckins," Wednesday murmurs softly to Jet. "But tonight is about us," she murmured and took his hand, then sighed happily. "What you want to do tonight?" she asked, smiling at Jet.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:45 am
Jet nodded. Hula Bob sure was helpful for thing like this. It was a nice night and things had gone by, but he would say fast. He thought they moved just the right way. Then again, maybe that's because he was too happy to care how fast things went.

"Tonight? Oh, well I don't know. Just being alone is nice. After the hectic time it's been with all the wedding stuff. Nice to just sit her with you. I did bring my guitar if you want a song under the night sky."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:11 am
"That would be just sweet," Wednesday said as she beams at Jet. "The food will be done in a few, but I would love to hear you play the guitar... it is one of my most favorite moments with you," she said, smiling at her new husband.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:10 am
Jet nodded. He hugged her and kissed her cheek before he got up and went into the tent. Once inside he used his sonar to find what he was looking for. It was there in the corner. Jet found his way back out and sat down with guitar in hand. He then began to play a soft sweet melody.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Wednesday sighed happily as she just sway with the music, her body rhymth was in tune with the natural sound emitting from the guitar. "This is so heavenly," she murmurs as to smile at Jet brightly. She then got up from her seat and went to check on the food. She eyes the outside, then just pulled the sticks from the fire, holding it upward. "Food's done," she said quietly, as not to disturb Jet's playing.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:31 pm
"And it smells wonderful. I bet it tastes just as good." Jet said as he put guitar away. "Would you like some help?" Jet asked as he chirped to she where Wednesday was and what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:30 am
"Nope.. I got it," Wednesday said happily as she made it across the short distance between the small campfire to the tent, and to the blanket that Jet had lain down earlier. "Here you go.. its hot," she warned, handing her beloved the heavy stick that was filled cooked chicken, roasted tomatos and peppers, along in onions in their jackets; all smothered with that fruity citrus glaze.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:53 pm
Jet nodded. He wasn't much help in that anyway. "Thanks, love." He said as he took his stick. It was hot, but it didn't burn him. Jet smelled the food before he tasted it. Without sight his other senses were a bit stronger and he liked to use them. Jet then took a bit of the meat. He smiled as he chewed. "Very good!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:52 pm
Wednesday just popped a cooked tomato into her mouth and chewed on it thoughtfully before she sat back down besides Jet, but she snuggled against him as she ate. "It is," she clarified, smiling softly at Jet and sighed happily. "It is beautiful out here with you Jet.. the tent, the moon, the lake and the food. Makes it a wonderful night to have it all with you."  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:24 am
"I almost forgot what it was like to be alone with you." Jet chuckled as he ate a bit more. He loved his family. His family that seemed to be growing all the time. Still, it was nice to be alone with his beloved now again too. "Of course I love being them too."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:58 pm
Wednesday chuckled lightly as she breathed in the night air, loving the atmosphere at the moment. "Mm I must say we should do this more often that we have the time," she murmured softly as she snuggled into Jet himself.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:06 am
((I'm going to be gone the rest of the day to Sat. I'll be at my Grandma's for Thanksgiving. So, I'll reply when I get back. She doesn't have a comp! biggrin ))

Jet nodded. "That's a wonderful idea. Getting the stuff for the ring and then the chalice was alot of fun. Sure, hard work, but being with you is always fun." He said as he ate more of his food.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff