:[ PRP ]: How Are You, Darling Cinthy? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:05 pm
One person haunted him. Well, they did not haunt him. He was not a ghost from his past that lurked over his shoulder as he sat and thought. Luckily, he did not have any of those nuisances yet--and hopefully he never would, as Texas was not fond of worry. It was not in his nature to worry often, so when he did, it greatly concerned him. However, what weighed heavily on his mind was not worry. Rather, it was a specific person, a person whom Texas personally adored.

Texas ran a hand through his white hair and flexed his equally white wings. Speaking of the man, how was he? Texas hoped he was doing alright. If he was not, well, Texas would have to rectify that in every way he could once he found out. Still, he needed to find him before he could find out how exactly the man was. Perhaps he should seek out his best friend. Not that he usually did not try to seek him out--rather, it was quite the opposite--but Texas felt particularly attached of late.

The demonic happened to poke his head into the living room. What luck! That lovely pink man had to be the one he was looking for. "Cinthy!," called Texas excitedly, as he jogged towards the man. With luck, he was not too busy. He just wanted to spend time with him, really, and see how he was doing...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:24 pm
"Tex!" chirped the faery pae, jumping up to hug him lightly. As he grew older, he realized that he wasn't supposed to greet other men with a hug because some people may not appreciate it. However, he knew that he could greet Texas however he wanted because he didn't mind. While they embraced, he playfully touched his wings.

As soon as they parted, he yanked him down to the ground. "I'm gonna have a new brother or sister! My parents went out to get her! This is so exciting because I'm really tired of being alone, you know? Being alone is okay, but sometimes it's nice to have someone else around." He hadn't grown out of talking a mile a minute. "But whatever. That's not important. I'm trying to decide what kind of clothes he or she should have. I can't have my little brother or sister looking really plain!" He fiddled with the gold, jeweled bracelet he had picked up from his parents. "Sorry, I'm talking a lot. How are you?"

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:38 pm
Naturally, Texas always accepted his hugs. It was hard to tell exactly why. Perhaps it was the attachment he felt to Hyacinthus, perhaps it was his friendship with the man, or perhaps it was just in Texas's nature to not mind such hugs and affection. However, he felt himself enjoying that wing touch a bit too much. With a teasing grin on his face, Texas returned the action by poking Hyacinthus's pink fae wings, all while muffling any enjoyment other than a typical platonic enjoyment that he may have derived from the action.

The demon let Hyacinthus yank him down to the ground and start talking on at a million miles per hour. Always willing to listen, especially to Hyacinthus, he nodded and acknowledged everything the energetic teenager was saying. He had always enjoyed listening to him, and perhaps it was more important to him to absorb everything Hyacinthus said to him like a sponge, no matter how insignificant it may have seemed at the time. It showed he cared about what the man had to say, right? "Talk as much as you please, Cinthy. You know I don't mind." With a small grin, he then replied, "Actually, it's amusing that you bring up a new sibling. I have another little brother now." Texas chuckled wearily.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:45 pm
He gasped, a gleeful grin suddenly spreading over his face. "What's his name? How old is he? What are his colors? What's he like? I bet he really cute. What kind of pae'il is he? Wouldn't be so nice if he were a faery like me? He'd be so adorable!" He grabbed his friend's shoulder, bombarding him with all these questions. "Maybe your brother and my brother will be playmates just the way we were! That'd be so neat!"  

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:54 pm
Even if his little brother was quickly becoming nothing but trouble, Texas hardly minded Hyacinthus's curiosity. In fact, seeing his grin of glee motivated Texas to answer every question he possibly could. If it made Hyacinthus happy, it made Texas happy. "Magnus Vis. He's a toddler, mostly purple with a few pinks and brown faerie wings. Yes, he is indeed a faerie like you are." Texas winked. "I'm not sure if he would make a great playmate, though. Magnus is terribly bossy in the way that everything must go his way. That, and it's hard to tell who he'll be nice to and who he'll snap at."

Texas rolled his eyes. "For example, take Criofan O'Kane. That little leprechaun manages to squirm out of all sorts of trouble. Magnus, the chaotic little thing, actually managed to not only injure him, but also got him in trouble with Seiana. She wasn't a happy camper..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:59 pm
"Wow, really?" He paused. "But he's just a kid. I won't let him boss me around." At least, that was what he had planned on. He didn't think that a toddler could compel him to do something he didn't want to do. He was also smarter than the toddler, so he could figure out ways to appease him if he got too rowdy. "We'll just see what happens then."

With a shrug to that, he then stretched on his stomach on the floor. "Don't tell my parents, but I put in an ad for that personals thing."

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:08 pm
Hopefully, if Hyacinthus ever ran into the kid, Magnus would be nice to him. If he wasn't, he would be scolded. The only people Magnus seemed to listen to, at least, were Texas Pete and Seiana. Perhaps, Texas would be able to convince him to not be a brat around Hyacinthus... "Well, the boy does seem to take well to me, so perhaps he'll take well to you, too." And if Magnus did not, well, Texas would have to arrange for some positive interaction.

...Wait. Did Hyacinthus just say what Texas thought he did? The demon's eyes widened. The boy put himself in the Personals? Did that mean he wasn't interested in him?! --Well, of course he wasn't. Texas knew that Hyacinthus did not think romantically about him (at least not yet). Still, it shocked Texas. He shook his head quickly and replied, "Have you gotten any bites? My sisters are trying the Personals too."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:13 pm
"Well...." He glanced down at the floor, blushing. "This is just weird. I got a date--" he dropped his voice "--with an elder." After glancing around a little, he continued. "She was nice, but...it was weird. But I'm just doing it so I can meet people. I mean, I don't really know what I want right now. It's kinda hard to figure out because first I gotta figure out myself." He knew that he wasn't like most of the other boys, and he needed to reconcile that in his own little way. No one was being mean to him for it, but he still needed to remind himself that there was nothing wrong with him. After all, he had two moms instead of one. There was nothing wrong with that either, and there was nothing wrong with him.  

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:17 pm
"Wow, an elder." Texas Pete blinked. He had never actually met an elder, though his sisters talked of meeting two of them once. They tended to wear fancy garments and held great power that Texas could hardly comprehend. Well, Hyacinthus had to be impressive to catch the eyes of an elder. That elder had good taste. "Yeah, that is rather strange. I hope it didn't leave you feeling too awkward, though." Of course, as always, Texas was concerned for the well-being of his friend. "Aysu went on a date with a demonic adult. It didn't work out very well." He chuckled sheepishly. That was probably putting it lightly...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:21 pm
"That doesn't really surprise me, actually. I'm not so sure if this whole dating thing works that well. I mean, supposedly there were two pae who fell in love and got married by meeting each other through the personals, but...I don't know." He giggled lightly. "I'd really like to meet an adult. Maybe not another elder because they're so tall. But someone like Tristen." He could never forget how nice the adult had been to him. Hyacinthus never saw him much after that. He wondered how he was doing. He should cook something for Tristen at some point to cheer him up....  

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 pm
What about a teenager? He may have looked young, but Texas had quickly become the most mature--and therefore the most trusted and the most responsible--of all of the Pae'il in his makeshift family. Surely, that meant something. The thoughts tumbled around in his mind as he replied to Hyacinthus, still listening as closely as he possibly could. "Actually, it seems to be working out for Esmée. She met a man named Bneut and they seem rather fond of each other. I wish them the best."

...Who exactly was Tristen, anyway, and why did Hyacinthus like him so much? What exactly did Tristen have that he did not have? No, Texas shouldn't criticize himself. Perhaps Tristen had just had a large impact on Hyacinthus, and Texas was able to tell quite well already.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:29 pm
"Oh, really? Hmm." He rolled over onto his back, his wings sustaining him just fine. That was different from what his experience had been. Of course, his experience had been very limited for the time being. There was no way to know as it stood. "I looked for you when I was applying. Why haven't you tried doing it too? I thought that it'd be something you might like."  

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 pm
It was simple for him to figure out why he had avoided the Personals. His heart was already elsewhere, and he didn't need some applications and notes to try and find a love he thought he already had. However, he couldn't really say that to Hyacinthus. If he were to say that, it would give him away all too fast. Despite being friendly, Texas did not have many very close friends. He needed to think up something else until he could tell Hyacinthus the truth--this wasn't the right time at all.

"I'm just not interested in dating at the moment. I know, it seems like I should be since I've been a teenager for a while now, but it doesn't entertain my fancy. I would rather spend my time doing other things, like being here with you." Oh, that was good. Texas mentally patted himself on the back for that one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:41 pm
"Really? Hm. Well, you don't have to do date-type things. I think that you're allowed to use it to just meet people. I've tried thinking of it that way and it's a lot easier to deal with. No worries about romance or whatever." He was finally starting to understand what Tristen had really meant when he explained long ago where pae babies came from.  

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:44 pm
Was Hyacinthus trying to convince him to use the Personals? There seemed to be no way to talk him out of this! "I would rather meet people through my own methods. No point in having people exchange letters and tell things about themselves to meet, when you can just walk around the Headquarters or the beach and find intriguing new people every day. Admittedly, such staying at the Headquarters was how I first met you." Texas nudged him with a small wink. "I'm just not interested in the Personals, or really dating at all, at the moment."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff