Among the Starlit Waters [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:49 am
User Image

Shageki leaned against a tree at the edge of Loke Nei forest, emerald eyes closed. That Tristen... "Uncle Tris...do...um...you know...what would be a...good treat for a girl?"
"Girl? Girl?! You're goin out with a girl? An actual...Whoo Hoo! Go Shage, you ladies man. You've gone out with more women then I have now!"
stressed "Not...helping...Uncle Tristen..."
"awww, I know, I know. Its just, you're sorta like the son I never had. Tried my best to pass on what I know to you but...Its good to finally see it kick in!"
"What? No, no, you misunderstand! I just asked her-"
"Out on a date right? Which of course, she said yes! Why wouldn't she, you've learned from the best!"
"Uncle tris..." sweatdrop "Please, just tell me what a good treat is already."

He shuddered. What a nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:48 pm
(( Child Aysu! ))

Admittedly, Aysu wasn't thinking of this whole situation as a true date. Rather, she saw it as a way to cheer this jittery man up. Jittery people made her sad, after all, and if she could help him, she would be happy. If she liked the man beyond the friendly way, she supposed that was a pleasant bonus.

For now, her mission was cheering him up.

She ran a brush through her wet hair one last time and licked her lips before skipping off to their meeting place outside of the Pae'il Headquarters. She was familiar with the area as her family lived not too far away, so it was relatively easy for her to get there and find the place that Shageki had written about. Was the blue Pae'il Shageki? Oh, he looked as miserable as he was blue! How terrible! How could such a beautiful color be maimed by such sadness?

Well, she'd fix that right this instant! Aysu ran a hand through her bright and brilliant hair before starting in Shageki's direction. She was on a mission, and she couldn't afford to fail!

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:46 pm
Shageki's eyes opened. So in the end, he was left with the little concoction in the small brown basket in his left hand, wrapped in paper towels. He didn't know how she'd take to them, but it was a pain to make and....Was that her? eek Wow. He took a very deep breath as he reviewed Tristens teachings, closing his eyes. Tristen. Fae of Love. Another deep breath. Don't let the lady see you sad, it only kills the mood. A faint smile appeared on his lips. And always introduce yourself first. His eyes flicked back open, focusing on the naiad. He walked fluently towards her, watching the female through his inherited orange hair. "I'm Shageki...Miss Aysu, I presume?" He spoke softly, reaching with his right hand to take hers as he bowed. The males lips brushed against the backing, his grip light and gentle. "Your picture belies your beauty."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:42 pm
While she was suspicious of his sudden mood change and thought he was just putting on an act to make her feel better, she couldn't help the giggles that welled up when he bowed and kissed her hand as if she was a royal lady. Then, he complimented her on her beauty. Well, Aysu had always thought herself beautiful. She tried not to be too proud of it, but she was aware of her beauty as well as the beauty of what was around her.

"You flatter me, you handsome man!" Giggles continued to well up as she pulled away from him, truly flattered that he did think her so beautiful. "I hope you do not speak such sugared words in false manner to simply win me over! It won't be that easy!" Flattery had a way of working on her... to a certain extent.

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:18 pm
He warmly smiled even as she pulled away, picking up her return comment gracefully. "False manner? Miss Aysu, to lie to you would be a crime I could hardly fanthom to commit." The man smoothly smiled, his entire body holding the subtle air of a gentleman. Such was what happened when you were influenced by Tristen from toddler stage up. He held his hand out, kindly asking. "Would you care to head for the forest now?" His smile increased slightly, eyes never leaving hers. "The whole day awaits us." It was so much easier to be confident when face to face with a pae...writing...writing was never his strong suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:30 pm
His sudden cheerfulness and confidence, though, ruined her mission. Aysu had agreed to the date purely so she could take him out of what seemed to be a depressive mood. Now, it seemed he had somehow taken himself out of her after being enchanted by her beauty. Well, if her beauty was all that was needed to solve the problem, now what was her goal? It was a very difficult decision.

"I would love to head for the forest now." Shageki spoke like a chivalrous gentlemen from the days when such things were still commonplace. Where had he learned these behaviors from? He had seen so shy and nervous before, so his behavior now was hardly fathomable to poor Aysu. Nevertheless, she went along with it.

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:14 pm
If he'd known her thoughts, he would be one...hurt obviously enough and two, say something along the lines of having fun. As it was though, his smile remained even as the rejected hand slipped behind his back subtly. Like it had never been. "Just follow me...then you can see your present." He smiled a bit more and lifted the basket before turning, taking a few steps before glancing behind to see if she was following.

OOC: XD chivalrous gentlemen from the days when such things were still commonplace...She hasn't seen my gay crazy knight...or even Tristen would work blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:22 pm
(( Oh dear. xD ))

She kind of wished he would stop being so confident. As charming as he was, Aysu now felt a bit uneasy. The naiad chose to keep that to herself, though. Perhaps she would get over it soon. Hopefully, the present would be enough to do the trick, because she always had loved presents.

"Ooh, a present? What is it?" Aysu asked, following after like an eager little child who had just had the largest chocolate-frosted and chocolate-sprinkled chocolate cake waved in front of their face. "Presents are always nice. I should've brought one for you!" Why didn't she think of that before? Ah well, no matter. There was nothing she could do about it now, and Shageki seemed happy enough about that.

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:04 pm
"What is it?" He grinned, continuing to walk. "'Fraid thats a surprise." For all his confidence...for all his smooth moves...it was a facade. Oh, he thought she was beautiful and would never lie to her, he spoke the truth. But he moved as tristen moved, spoke as he spoke, was the gentleman he was. It was like a highly practiced play and it was show time. The male flashed a smile over his shoulder at her. "I certainly hope you're just as estatic once you find out what it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:44 am
(( Tara, what happened to your writing style? It's not book format anymore. xD Were you just tired? That was rather hard for me to process, but I'll reply. ))

Aysu would like to get to know him the way he was, not a lie. Of course, she hardly knew that this was all a practiced act, so she didn't call him on it. How could she? She hardly knew him; all she knew was that her beauty was enough to lift his spirits so much higher. "I hope I'll still be as ecstatic too! A fantastic gift makes me even more excited than a regular gift, of course."

She followed on his toes, staring at the basket that he was holding. When would he open it? Were they to the river yet? The basket was her chocolate and she wanted some of it now! ...Okay, so maybe she was just a bit eager to get her hands on the mysterious gift.

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:45 pm
OOC: Writing style....O.O oops! XD; yeah...I was tired. Fixed it now. The arrows were actually my first style on gaia, having been taught how to rp by my sister who uses it. But when I came here, I was told by Iris that there had been complaints about it being difficult to read, and was asked if I could do the normal book format. Majority of my shops I can still use my arrows, and its also why I still use them in OOC >>grins<< so if I I'm not careful and don't think about it, there's a good chance that I'll slip back into it.

BIC: He chuckled brightly, looking back infront of him just in time to slip around a tree. "Well...its not exactly 'regular', I can tell you that." It was actually a good distance away, being quite the walk. But it was worth it in his mind. And it made an excellent time to...Idiot! How could he forget? "So you have any kin Aysu?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:56 pm
(( Ah, okay. xD I understand I suppose, but try not to do it again. ;P ))

"Well, regular has no true definition. What one may believe is regular or normal may be totally different than what another believes." With a proud grin, Aysu trotted after him. Then, she stopped. What did he mean by kin? What was a kin? ...Oh! Esmée mentioned that 'kin' had something to do with who was related to someone...

"Well, I have a sister and two brothers, but they aren't actually related to me by blood. Other than that, no one really, unless you want to count Seiana who isn't a Pae like us." She giggled, running a hand through her hair. "Any reason, Shageki?" Was he from that big family she had heard about?

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:12 pm
OOC: XD >>flicks<< I have total faith that it WILL happen again so nah!

BIC: Shageki's hand twitched, so wanting to flick her playfully for her definition. But of course...he couldn't do that. "Oh it has a definition, everyone can agree that it is normal. However the interpretation of the definition changes." He grinned back, moreso just teasing then anything else, but hiding under the 'be witty and smart' excuse of gentlemen. "A lot of pae now a days are not related by blood. Its a bit funny." The male dropped back then to walk beside the naiad, letting just a hint of blush on his cheeks show. He could be himself when it coincided with his image. "And I just...want to get to know you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:46 pm
(( Well... nyah to you too! xD ))

Finally, he was showing something else besides that suddenly strangely confident exterior. At least the blush seemed to fit what impression she had gotten of him in the letter. Now, if he could do that more, perhaps she wouldn't be so nervous about his strange shifts in behavior. "Well, I want to get to know you too, Shageki! Hopefully, you like what you see in me." And hopefully, she got what she wanted to see in him.

Had they arrived at their location yet? She really wanted to see that gift, as greedy as it sounded. He had figuratively waved it in front of her face and started into the woods, so Aysu was ready to catch a glimpse of it now.

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:01 pm
"Well...so far I haven't been dissapointed." He spoke softly, looking at her through the corner of his eyes. Shy, sweet, and cute. He really was around tristen too much. His gaze flicked back ahead. Of course they weren't there yet, but they were getting closer. He could alllmost hear the water ahead...  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff