Submit

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:16 pm
Chaos looked up at the sky as he emerged from the lake with a long swim. He swam up to the beach and dried off in the sun, brushing sand off when he got up. He yawned and looked around, thinking back when he first came to the beach "Sand lady...

Des swam around the lake for awhile then came near the shore to find Chaos sitting around "Hey long time no see Chaos, still afraid of girls" He luaghed at the tought, he was pretty much crazy about girls as a teenager now  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:45 pm
Starry picked up her granddaughter, walking towards the beach. The sun was very bright, at least for the night pae. "So Sari, would you like to go swimming today?" she asked smiling. Starry looked up at the sky, casting a vision of the nighttime sky overhead. "That's better." The grandmother said giggling.

Sari giggled as her gemma took her to the beach. She squrimed out of Gemma Starry's arms and ran off towards the lake, stopping in her tracks as she noticed Des in the water. He looked cool so she ran up to him after a moment of wondering why he looked funny. "Hi you look cool!"  

Umi Hitomi

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:01 pm
Chaos sighed hearing what he said, but when opened his eyes he saw a girl Pae'il in frotn him. He jumped up snd slipped under a rock when he turned into a salamander

"Give me a break, you're afraid of a little girl" He sighed and shook his head, turning to the the smal Pae'il child "Uh, Thanks" Man, I can't get a female teenager to come, but I cna get a kid, does god hate me He cried in his mind at the thought  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:47 am
Starry quickly ran after Sari. "I'm sorry, she likes to get away from me." She apologized. "She didn't bother you did she?" Starry was worried that her granddaughter would get into trouble the first time that she was allowed to watch her.

Sari ducked behind the rock that Chaos was hiding under to get away from Gemma Starry. She giggled when she saw a salamader, picking him up gently unaware that he was the other pae that was talking to Des.  

Umi Hitomi

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:53 am
He became very still and quiet when he felt himself getting picked up. He looked up slowly to see the little girl and almost fainted There's a girl t,touching me

"Eh, she didn't do anything bad, but you might want to save the girl scared salamander she's holding" He laughed alittle to himself, just wondering how Chaos felt right now. If he was afraid of a little girl, he's probably frozen in fear with the size she is to him now  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:11 am
The little girl put Chaos on her hand, poking him to try and get him to start moving. "Move... Scurry? Scoot!" Sari tried different commands to get him to move. Salamaders where always cool when they moved cause they were all over the place and fun to watch. "Please?"

"Salamander? Don't tell me that's a pae..." She said, walking over to the little girl. "Sari, I don't think that's a regular salamander... He's not going to move for you." Starry giggled, taking Chaos off Sari's hand and putting back on the rock. "I don't know your name, but you don't need to be afraid of us reptile-y one." Starry didn't want him to be afraid, it was nice to meet new friends, even if it meant going out in the sunlight.  

Umi Hitomi

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:21 am
"Ch, Chaos" He still shivered alittle. Everytime he saw a female he kept picuring sand giant one covered in sand. He didn't remember where it was from, maybe it was just a dream. He looked up at the female Pae'il and started to shift back. Still having a slimy til waving behind him

"He's been that around girls ever since I saw him, funny really" He got out of the water and waited till his tail turned into feet, then got up and walked over to them "I don't know why and he never says anything else, maybe he's just meant to be afraid of girls, it is shame" He sighed and waved his hair aroind in the wind  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:46 am
"It's nice to meet you Chaos." She said, holding out her hand. "Don't worry, we don't bite. Well, I don't, Sari might try.." She joked. It was a moment before she realized that Des had a tail while he was in the water. "I-I think I've heard of your kind before.. Not much in the books though.." Starry directed at the teen, mildly shocked that she was meeting a naiad in person.

Sari giggled, watching Chaos change from salamander to pae. "COOL!" She exclaimed towards both transformations. Quickly she ran to Des' legs and poked them. He had a tail a minute ago. "What happened to your tail?"  

Umi Hitomi

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:23 am
"I know. it's just" He tried to move his hand, but couldn't, still frozen in fear from that image "I'm sorry" He lowered his head and tried to not think about it, but it wouldn't go away

"Well it's because of this necklace" He held the necklace around his neck in his hands and looked at it "As long as I have this on I can walk on dry land for awhile, but I've never really tried to see if it works reverse for Pae'il" He walked over to to Chaos looked at the female Pae'il "You're turning down someone like her, you really are serious about this thing O.o"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:04 pm
Sari climbed into Chaos' lap watching Des. She was quite happy to meet new pae, but he was just too cool! He could change his legs to a tail! "What your name?" She asked both of the older pae, she wanted to know she she could tell her parents.

Starry was more concerned with her granddaughter and wasn't paying attention to what Des had said to Chaos, until she caught turning down. "Turning down? There wasn't anything offered.." She held up her ring finger. It had the ring that Dameon gave her to signal their engagement resting on it. "I'm taken, and very surprised you couldn't tell she's my granddaughter."  

Umi Hitomi

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:38 pm
"!..." He acted like a statue when the little girl climbed in his lap. He didn't move or breathe at all, completely still. Sweat was forming down his face, but still not moving. He was really afraid of any girl, but he still couldn't remember why. It just happened whenever a female was near him, like an instinct.

"No offense...I thought it might work, but nothing...I knew most of it, I guess there's no cure" He sighed and looked at the small girl, smiling alittle "I'm Des" He looked at a rock and closed his eyes. The rock crumbled to pieces, but there was no explosion. Now more of show off right now, but he was a male teenager afterall.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:57 pm
Sari hugged Chaos, before getting off his lap and hugging Des. "Hi Des, I'm Sari!" She said, watching what Des did. "Wow! How did that rock crumble?" The little girl asked, amazed at how the rock didn't make a sound, but it still crumbled. She was showing a bit of her above average linguisitics that she had gotten from reading so many of her gemma's books.

"If you plan on using a lady to get him to talk at least make sure she's available." Starry said to Des, shaking her head. She thought of what Dameon might do if he knew what that a boy had thought she was offering something to anyone. "It's the polite thing to do Des." She said, sitting down next to Chaos. "Chaos, we will not bite or injure you in anyway shape or form. Might make your eyes need to adjust to the dark, but nothing else." She giggled, looking up at the sky. She had forgotten to keep the illusion over her head and was now starting to boil up. She closed her eyes and twirled her finger, letting the sky become similar to the night sky. "Hope you don't mind. I can't stay in the sun long."  

Umi Hitomi

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:33 pm
"It's not because of that" He lowered his, trying so hard to atleast shake her hand. His mind broke apart everytime he moved his hand and that image flooded in "No it's fine, I don't mind the sky" He scratched his head and tried to think of a way to get over it, but he was so little and she was so big "Sand lady..."

"Heh, I don't need to be lectured" He scratched his ears and twirled around his necklace and placed it back around his neck. He bent down to the girl and whisperedin her ears "Your old lady is pretty stiff, she should learn to lighten up " He sighed and strenched his arms, then looked at the lake  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:46 pm
Sari giggled, "Gemma Starry just loves Gampa Dameon lots." She said back to Des, making sure that her gemma didn't hear her. the little girl grinned as her grandmother changed the sky again. It was always fun to watch it change. Her daddy had told her that Gemma Starry could even make stars, but she had never see it herself. "Gemma, can you make a star for us?"

"Did a lady scare you when you were younger?" She asked, patting him lightly before scooting away a bit to give him some space. "Why do you want me to make a star Sari?"  

Umi Hitomi

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:01 pm
"Yes" He jumped alittle when she patted him, but clamed down after she left. He remembered alittle bit of that moment after she said something "I remember, making slime balls and then..." Although there was still more pieces to the memory, that image of a giant lady with glowing read eyes came out of the sand and grabbed him by his salamander tail. Of coruse thisw as from his point of view, it wasn't what really happened

"Stars huh, that's your power" He [retty much was ready to slap himself on the forehead, she was covered in stars afterall. He thought about his power and pretty much was jealous compared to her's. He sighed and looked back at the adult female "Go ahead, I'm interested now"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff