Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:09 am
User Image

Haru sat at the Fae Clearing with a small picnic laying in front of him. He was waiting for Rosie, his blind date. He smiled as he thought about how pretty she would be, well she would have to be to be dating him.

Haru sipped a glass of water as he waiting. He hoped to get her in the right mood to kiss him. He had to see if there really was a difference, like Yukio said, between kissing boys and girls.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:17 pm
User Image

Rosie stepped into the Fae clearing muttering to herself. Why Sally had insisted she go get these herbs at this exact minute she had no idea. But the pumpkin woman refused to take no for an answer. And so here she was, wandering around with a list of herbs that she wasn't even sure existed.

She glanced about the clearing looking for the first flower when she noticed she wasn't alone in the clearing. There was a boy here...pink...and a fae just like Seth! She waved at him, noticing the picnic he had out in front of him, "Hi there! That looks good! Are you waiting for someone?"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:53 pm
((Happy Birthday late Faye! *hugs* Sorry, I'm late.))

Haru looked over and immedeately stood up. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm waiting for you." He smiled and stuck his hand out. "You are Rosie aren't you?" She was really pretty, not as pretty as he, but still really pretty.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:00 am
He was waiting for her? Rosie blinked. And how did he know her name? She walked over to shake his hand a friendly but slightly confused smile on her face. "I am Rosie! But how do you know my name? And why are you waiting for me?" She thought for a moment. "Hey are you psychic? 'Cause that would be cool!" She looked him over again, almost as if she was scanning him for some clue to his psychic ability. He was kinda cute...in a girly sorta feminine way, she thought. She wondered if all boy fae's looked like that...cause Seth sorta was too.

{{Thanks! And I know he's not a fae, she just doesn't know any better. }}  

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 am
"Psychic? No..." Haru frowned just slightly, what was going on. "You answered my personal ad. I'm here for a blind date with you...or is there another Rosie? I kinda hope not." He liked this Rosie so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:56 pm
A blind date! Wow! That was probably the last thing she had expected him to say! She wondered who had really answered his ad...it certainly wasn't her. She happened to glance back down at the note in her hand and the answer struck her.

Mom!

She couldn't believe it. Her own mother had set her up on a blind date! And she didn't even tell her about it! Just sent her off on some chore! No wonder she was so insistent that she go looking for herbs now. She almost laughed, even though she was a bit angry with her mother. How could she interfere with her personal life like that!! She looked back over at the boy...well, he was cute. At least she had picked out a nice looking guy for her. She shrugged. Oh why not?

She sat down on the ground, next to where he had been sitting when she first noticed him. "Nope, I'm the only Rosie that I know of." She was kinda embarrassed to admit this but he deserved to know the truth. "I umm...I kinda think my mom set us up. " She paused looking him over again. Yup definitely a good choice. "I don't think you mentioned your name. I think I really should know the name of my date, especially such a cute one." She smiled at him in a friendly-flirty way. She might as well have some fun, since mom was so nice to set it up for her.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:03 am
Haru walked over and sat down next to her. "Your Mom, huh? Well, isn't she nice." Who wouldn't want to date him, her Mom did her a great favor...or so he thought.

"I'm Haru. It's really nice meeting you." Cute? He wasn't just cute, he was goregous...well that was his oppinion anyway. He was just a bit egotistic.

So far this girl seemed right. Now to get her in the mood for kissing! "So, you want something to drink or eat?" He waved his hand near the basket of food.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:33 pm
"It's nice meeting you too! I always like making new friends. You'll be my friend won't you?"

" And sure I would love something!" Rosie exclaimed. She was hungry too. "What do you have?" The teen started gingerly poking around through the picnic basket. She didn't want to seem too forward.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:59 pm
Haru smiled, "Of course." ANd hopefully maybe more than friends...well for a short time anyhow. Haru didn't know what it would be like to be in a relationship...so he didn't ever think he would be in one.

"Well, I have pink lemonaide, and milk for drinks. To eat I brought turkey sandwiches, and some potato salad." Haru smiled as he was making himself hungry now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:27 am
"Oooh that sounds good. I've never had lemonade before. Or turkey. And I've had potatoes before but never in a salad." The teen imagined potatoes mixed in with lettuce. Her nose scrunched slightly - not particularly a pleasant image. But she was willing to try it. "My mom's kinda into vegetables and stuff." She explained while pulling out what she thought was a sandwich - it didn't look like it had potatoes in it anyway. She sniffed it for a few moments before taking a large bite out of it.

"MMM"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:12 am
Haru smiled, "Well you are in for a treat then." Especially since I mad the food. He pulled out the potato salad and put some in a bowl for her to try, "If you think that's good, try this." He watched her eat with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:42 am
Rosie finished chewing the rest of her bite before taking the bowl from him. "Thanks. What is it?" She glanced at it before taking a bite, not waiting for his answer. This was pretty good too.

"Hey, aren't you going to eat too?"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:23 am
"That's potato salad." He smiled at then reached for a sandwhich himself. "Yeah, but I wanted to see how you liked it first." If he had done a horrible job cooking then only she had to taste it. "Ladies first." He took a bite and was proud to say he had done a great job.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:33 am
"Potato salad?" She giggled a bit. "Wasn't quite how I imaged it would look." She took another bite of her sandwich, savoring it slowly and swallowing. "Well aren't you quite the gentleman?" Rosie looked around for a cup or something. She was a bit thirsty, but didn't want to just drink out of the thermos. That would be gross!

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:35 pm
Good, she didn't realize what his real thinking was. "Thanks, let me get you a cup." He rumaged around in the basket then pulled out two cups. He poured her one and then himself one. "Here you go." If this date went well maybe he could get that kiss he was longing for. He was on his best behavior so it would go well.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff