[PRP] Another flower? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:38 pm
User Image

Sari walked through the hq, she had snuck away from her parents again. "I wonder if I can find some colors here.. Or maybe someone who will play with me..." She mumbled, looking around for another pae. She enjoyed coloring, maybe if she found another they would like coloring too!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:06 pm
User Image
Seth was walking through the outskirts of the forest, his purple wings fluttering every so often. He'd been a bit lost in the forest for several hours, but figured he would be alright. Seeing the building of the HQ, he stopped, curious to it. Slowly, the fae walked up the steps.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:17 pm
Sari heard someone walking up the stair at the front door and ran to go see who it was. "Hello?" She asked, opening the door and looking around. Maybe it was someone would play with her, or maybe it was a boy her age who might fall in love with her like Momma did with Dad. She was getting excited just thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:08 pm
Seth blinked as the doors opened and a child-aged Pae stood in the doorway. She looked nothing like himself, nor his siblings. He smiled and gave a flourished bow. "Good day, young lady. Do you happen to know where I am? I seem to have lost my way."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:30 pm
Sari looked at Seth, amazed at how tall he is. "Hi I'm Sari." She said, moving aside so he could walk through the door. "You're at the HQ, lotsa pae wander around and almost all of them show up here I think..." Sari stated, wondering why he was being so formal.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:50 pm
Seth walked up, but before he passed Sari, knelt on one hand and gently kissed the back of her hand in formality. "It is my pleasure to meet you, Lady Sari." He then straightened up and smiled. "My name is Seth."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:03 pm
Sari turned a bright red as Seth greeted her so formally. "I'm not a lady..." She said, "It's nice to meet you Mr. Seth." Sari stated, closing the door behind him. The shetani had never met a fae before, let alone been greeted so formally.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:34 pm
Seth blinked, confused, looking down at Sari. "Are you sure you are not a lady? You most certainly don't sound like a gentleman...." He looked around slowly at where they were walking, taking in his surroundings.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:46 pm
"I'm a girl, not a lady. Momma's a lady." Sari said giggling. If he thought she was a lady he had something wrong with his eyes. "Do you like to color?" the little girl asked, wondering why her face felt so warm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:04 pm
Seth chuckled a little. "Very well, Miss Sari, is that better? And I would love to color." The child was quite adorable, and she seemed very kind and nice to be around.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:12 pm
"I'm not used to being called such formal things like that..." she said, reaching for Seth's hand to lead him to where she left her coloring supplies. "C'mon I left my things over in here." Sari explained as she treid rushing down the hall to get to the room she was in a little while ago  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:38 pm
"Oh, my most sincerest apologies. I hope you do not find yourself uneased by it. I am afraid that this is how I talk." He sweatdroped as Sari began to speed up. "Please slow down, or you may injure yourself!"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 pm
Sari shook her head. "I run through the woods all the time, running in here isn't anything." She said, waiting until they were in the right room to slow down. "I don't mind really Mr. Seth, I'm just not used to it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 pm
Seth chuckles a bit more at the enthusiasm of Sari. "Where might your parents be, Miss Sari?" He sat down and took in all of the coloring utensils there were.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:01 pm
Sari smiled, shaking her head. "Momma and Dad are in the house by the beach and the woods. I snuck away from them for a little while because I wanted to make something nice for Bneut." Sari explained, "Where are your parents?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff