An Awkward Affair [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:09 pm
User Image

"Love me love me, say that you love me. Need me need me, say that you need me..." Adora sang softly before giggling. Yeah. Like anyone would 'love' and or 'need' her. What a silly song, but it was one of her better creations. The female was walking through Loke Nei Forest towards Headquarters, picking flowers for her father. He liked flowers, said they brightened everything up. Even peoples faces. A soft smile. Daddy knew everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:19 pm
User Image

Azure had been so worried about everything lately. After one little instance the week before he had found the continue need to think about things. It hadn't been unordinary for anyone to see Azure pacing around the headquarters his head hung in deep thought, misery written all over his face. Azure stopped walking and dropped down into a plot of grass and flowers right off the path. He laid down, unable to understand any of the feelings and emotions that were coiled up inside of him. Azure was a teenage emotional hurricane, but he was now tired of thinking of all the things that made him sad.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:25 pm
"Fool me, Fool me, go on and fool me..." She leaned down and picked up a daisy, adding it to the assortment of other flowers. Thats when she caught something out of the corner of her eyes. The female frowned, turned and started to walk towards it, realization ever so slowly dawning upon her. "...Bwueberry?" She choked. She had JUST made the boyfriend/girlfriend deal with raken last week!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:29 pm
Azure's ears twitched as he heard the name he hadn't been called in probably an eternity. "Uhm, hi Adora." Azure murmured as he looked up and identified her. It could only be Adora, she was the only one who called him that. She looked the same as he remembered her. 'C'mon Azure, be nice. This isn't her fault...' Azure had to remind herself. He took a deep breath and smiled at her. "How are you doing?" This was going to be tough.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:42 pm
It was! She slowly smiled, obviously happy to see him. "It IS you! You got even bigger Azure! Well, I mean, thats obvious enough, but, yeah." She ducked her head slightly in embarrassement, grinning now. "I'm doing alright. Just picking some flowers to lighten up the Headquarters...How are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:50 pm
Azure sat up and adjusted himself so that it was easier to see her. After thinking about what he was doing he quickly stood up. Despite all that had happened, Adora had always been one of his closest friends, and it was rude for him to not treat her like one. Azure pushed all that had happened out of his mind. He'd pretend for as much as he could that none of that stuff had happened. Azure smiled at Adora. "Yup, I've gotten a lot bigger, you haven't changed a bit though. Are my wings bigger then yours yet?" Azure asked with a laugh as he fluttered his wings.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:05 pm
As azure got up, she reached out and wrapped her arms around the angelic in a tight hug, taking a deep breath. "Well, you're taller then me now." She grinned and stepped back to ruffle her wings slightly, looking over her shoulder at them then look at his. "I think your wings are finally bigger!" Adora gasped before grinning. "Soon enough though, mine'll be bigger again. Afterall..." The females tone turned teasing. "I am older."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:12 pm
Azure hesitated for a moment, but then quickly hugged her back. Adora was his friend above all else, even if things were gong to quickly become complicated. Hugging wasn't that bad after all. Azure smiled approvingly. "Yes!" he whispered, happy to finally have accomplished one thing. He was now bigger then Adora. Azure sighed, "Awww." That was one of the things that made this awkward. Adora would probably soon be an adult, and then what?  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:25 pm
She nodded, thinking nothing of the 'age complications'. Afterall...Dayht had fallen in love with apollo and vice versa when she was a teen and he an adult. Adora lowered her head to the flowers, taking a small sniff. "Well...you want to do something? We can go have a picnic outside if you want since it's so pretty out. But only if you help me make the basket." She winked at the male.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:30 pm
And there it came, exactly what Azure had been most worried about. Or was he just over-exagerating everything. But he really had no choice, he wanted to still be able to see Dyas, he'd have to do this, and optimism would make it easier. "Yeah of course we can do something. I'm not busy or anything." Azure glanced at Adora and then looked all around him. "A picnic sounds... nice..." he smiled at Adora, an honest smile. She was charming and nice, it was hard not to smile.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:41 pm
She giggled and clapped her hands, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She was...she had been...worried...about things between them, because of this. Adora smiled and took his hand with her free one, slowly walking backwards towards the HQ. "Then come on! Don't worry, I'm one of the best cooks out of my family. Besides, I don't think I could very well mess up peanut butter sandwhiches. We'll see."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:44 pm
Azure looked at Adora's hand. He cringed inside, but he didn't show it. Azure was just simply remembering that Dyas used to grab his hand kind of like that, and one thought about Dyas led to a billion other thoughts about her. "I remember..." Azure started. "You teaching me how to make magic hot chocolate." Azure didn't believe in the magic of it anymore, but Azure still remembered that it was good. "I'm sure you'll do fine on the sandwhiches."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:56 pm
"Yeah..." She blushed, causing her to fade slightly before quickly solidifying again. "I had to think of something quickly. And it kept you from burning your tongue again..." slowly the smile faded as she looked down at their hands. Her tone turned soft. "We can talk during the picnic."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:59 pm
Azure relaxed a little when he saw Adora blush. Maybe he wasn't the only one who was a little uncomfortable. "It was a good idea. I believed you and it helped." Azure deceided not to mention the fact that he believed anything as long as someone said it was magic when he was younger. Azure's eyes snapped wide open, talking didn't sound good. Talking sounded scary, who knew what they'd end up talking. "Sure, that'll be fine." Azure quickly said.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:07 pm
Instantly the smile was back as she pulled him again towards headquarters. "Great! So how have you been lately? Anything new and interesting?" Could be seen though that a bit of her bounce was back, the girl trying to quickly regain in. Whatever they were going to talk about...she wasn't looking forwards to it either.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff