Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes
  hehe money!
View Results

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:56 am
I got this idea from another guild that I belong to! I guess I'll start. You know you're a Harry Potter fanatic when,
you can talk for hours about theories and plot lines of the books. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:58 pm
You know you're a fanatic when you dub tuesdays as "Potter Tuesdays" and discuss nothing but Harry Potter during your lunch hour with your participating friends.

The boys in my gang hated tuesdays for some odd reason... xd

Garnet17th

DudexinxCameo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:38 pm
You know you're a Harry Potter fanatic when you friends, who don't like Harry Potter, know so much information, that they can tell you friends a summary of the Ron and Hermione romance. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:58 pm
When you have a whole album(and sub-album) on pohtobucket dedicated to Harry Potter.  

The BLW

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:00 pm
You know your a fanatic, when you have gone to midnight premeirs, and started counting down for the books months before they come out!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:03 am
How about when the choice spot in the living room above the fireplace is decorated like this:

User Image

Yes, I know book 4 is missing. It was in the process of being re-read when this was taken.  

Jesilyn

The BLW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 pm
Nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:37 pm
You know you're a Harry Potter fanatic when...
-You accuse one of your friends of being a wizard and Apperating behind you because he seems to appear out of nowhere.
-You seriously were praying that you would get a letter from Hogwarts the summer after your 11th birthday
-You almost cried when aforementioned letter didn't come.  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

DudexinxCameo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:05 pm
When you go to places and people greet you with, how are you miss Harry Potter Fantic?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:52 am
When you name your kid after one of the characters.

Jesilyn

The BLW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:15 pm
When you pick of a stick because it looks like a wand and start hitting people with it saying Crucio!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:40 pm
When the writing on your binder says Ron and Hermione over and over. When the biggest poster in your room is of Harry Potter.
When you have a picture of the 7th book on myspace captioned, "My baby"
When your best friends are amazed that you wouldn't give up their friendship over any seventh Harry Potter book.
When you always correct people who watch the movies telling them what really happened.
When your forced your best friend to read the books and she is now addicted, too.  

DudexinxCameo

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:37 pm
Wow! This thread is really going strong! Your comments are great! I especially love the stick/wand thing and naming a kid after some characters. Heheh... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:40 pm
D_Metria
When you pick of a stick because it looks like a wand and start hitting people with it saying Crucio!

niiice.

When you take the cardboard part off a hanger and decorate it to look like a wand, and point it at your boyfriend, say 'Imperio!' and tell him to get you a soda, when he would have done it anyway. (I love you Scottie!)

When acting like they were about to spoil the ending of Deathly Hallows was the best way for your family to torture you.

When you spend an hour trying to figure out which of your many cats you would take to Hogwarts with you.

When you actually take the time to come up with things for this list.

When you realize that you've done almost everything on this list!  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:46 pm
When you are still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, and you are 19 years old. sweatdrop  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff