Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP]The Reception of Jet and Wednesday Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:58 am
((Okay this rp is open to all Pae. You can say the pae was at the wedding or that they came just for the party. You can even have your Pae "crash" it if you would like. That's okay.

Also I have many singles that will be going stag. They say weddings are a good place to meet people. So, look for Jazz and Zoe mostly but also Hula Bob and Rain. wink

This will run from today until next Monday as it says in the rules. A week. So party down and have fun.))

Hula Bob put out the food on a long table. It was all kinds of food from his bar. He knew that they would like it. They did ask him to cater. It was good that it was on the beach near the bar too. The roast pig looked wonderful. Hula Bob was very proud of himself as he stood by the food in case someone needed something.

Jazz had decorated the tables and chair with flowers in all kinds of colors. She also made sure to put a table that was just for the bride and groom. So they could watch everyone and be alone too. Jazz looked around as she wondered if she would meet someone.

Zoe too was looking around as she made her way to a table. She sat along and sighed. Her sister was getting married too and she wasn't. She was happy but still sad too. The curse was cruel.

Rain went and sat at the table with Zoe. He wasn't sure where else to sit. This was new to him. A big party with people he should know, but didn't. It was an odd feeling, but he was happy for Jet.

Lastly came Jet. He seemed to almost glow with happiness. It was written on his face even if you could see his eyes. This had been one of the greatest days of his life. If he could he would live it over and over.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:03 pm
Wednesday followed Jet into the 'party' area. It was beautiful and she loved what her family did for them. Seeing flocks of other pae'ils coming to enjoy themselves, she smiles brightly and gave Jet a kiss. "I must be luck to have you to all myself tonight," she said giggling.

Some of the grandchildren, like Jester and Hortense were already there. However Jester just lurked off to his own corner with food while Hortense giggled as she dances around Hula Bob, enjoying the music.

Ducky smiled softly as she pardoned herself from Junior's arms then went over to Zoe, snugging her sister tightly before she smiles at her then went back over to Junior.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 pm
Junior looked around as Ducky when to snug her sister. He was wondering what his family was going to end up doing when Ducky and him finally got married. He smiled thinking that his mother would go overboard and order him to do nothing for the day. "You looked beautiful up there Leda." He said, offering her his arm again. "Shall we go congratulate your parents?"

Bneut was there already, trying to avoid Jester and his sisters. He had nearly ran over Zoe as he tried to get away from one of Jester's flying ice cubes of doom. "I'm sorry." He said, pulling out a chair next to her to sit down in. "Hide me Aunt Zoe, Jester's at it again..."

Yukio wandered around, trying to spot various members of his family. Spotting Bneut he walked over there and sat down next to Rain. "Hi Zoe." He said smiling before he looked at Rain. It took him a moment to keep his jaw from dropping. "Hi there handsome, I'm Yukio."

Sari waited her turn to dance with Hula Bob, since ten was dancing with him right now. She liked the music, though she was dancing by herself, half hoping that someone would come by and offer to dance with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:44 am
"I think we are both lucky today." Jet chuckled as he gave her a kiss back. Jet then pulled out her chair for her. He liked being able to sit on his own with her and hear all the guests around them. If he could see he was sure it was a great sight.

Jazz sat alone watching all the family memebers. She wanted to dance with someone not related. Have a romance. She was forgetting what love was like. She had become an old maid.

Hula Bob happily danced with the young Pae. "You can join us, dudette." He told her sister. He could dance with many at once. It wasn't that hard and they were still little.

Zoe hugged her sister back before she was gone. She then looked to Benut. "Well, hum..." She put some mist around him, but that still showed where he was. In any case she tried. She nodded to the other blue teen.

Rain looked at this teen with nod. "Hello. I'm Rain Jet's brother. What's your name?" He asked as he didn't know him.  

immortalmina

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:22 am
"Look Sari!!" Hortense giggled as she swings her hips back and forth while wearing a small grass skirt.

Jester smirks as tries to look over the crowd to see where Bneut went. When he disappeared, it was apparent that he wasn't going to have fun anymore, so he went to flick ice cubes at others.

Ducky smiles as she looks at Junior. "Well let's leave them for awhile. How about a dance?" she asked, smiling brightly.

Wednesday smiles softly at Jet as she sat down, then took his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 am
Sari looked at Ten, giggling. "Cool!" She said, coming over to Hula Bob and Hortense. "Ten, can I dance with you and Hula Bob?" Sari asked, not really caring what her sister thought. But they were all having so much fun.

"Hi Rain, it's nice to meet you. My name is Yukio." He said, holding out his hand for Rain to shake. "You as happy for Jet and Wednesday as we are?" Yukio knew he sucked at small talk, and that his chances were slim at best, but if he could make a new friend he'd at least feel the day wasn't just for lovers.

Junior looked at Ducky, sweeping her off her feet and walking to the dance floor. "Why a dance sounds lovely Leda." Once they arrived at the floor Junior gently sat Ducky down, keeping a hand on her waist, taking her hand with the other one.

Bneut watched Jester walk away, hopefully giving up on chasing him. "Thank you Aunt Zoe." He said, relaxing a bit in the chair now that Jester was off his trail for a little.  

Umi Hitomi

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:12 pm
((So, guys what stage are you playing the flowers and grandkids at? Just to make sure I know. lol wink ))

Jazz sighed as she watched everyone in love. The only guy that wasn't related to her was a teen and looking like he was into talking to Rain. That was not an option. She sighed again as she drank some punch.

Jet sat down next. He held her hand and smiled. "I think it has been a wonderful day. I'm glad we did this, aren't you?" He looked towards where she was sitting happily.

Hula Bob chuckled. He wouldn't answer for Hortense, but he was sure the girl wouldn't mind. "You are both very good." He then shot some fireworks in the air as he should have done that when the couple got there.

Zoe smiled. "Yep, you are welcome. Though, I'm sure he will find a new target." She winked at the boy. She then looked around and came to the same conclusion as her grandma. She wondered if any other single guys would make it.

"Oh, of course. I wish I could have met her a bit more...but that's not really my fault either. So, who are you related to?" He wasn't sure. So many faces he didn't really know.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:48 pm
[ Jester is a teen while Hortense is a child ^^ ]

Hortense just giggled as she welcomed Sari into their little threesome dance. It was really cool and the grass skirt felt great! She loved this!! "Hula Bob!!!" she said loudly as she giggled, went 'ooo' at the fireworks. "More More!!" she giggled and danced in a circle then slumped against Hula Bob due to dizziness, still giggling slightly.

Ducky laughed as she was led to the dance floor and smiles brightly up at Junior, following his motions through the dance. "Soon Jester and Bneut will probably move out then it will be just us and the girls. I think Bneut will be with just for a bit before he moved out," she talked to Junior while dancing, then she pointed out the girls over by Hula Bob and laugh softly at their cute dancing.

Wednesday smiles softly as she nods, then elaborated her nod. "Very much so.. I am very glad," she said and leaned over on Jet. "Everyone is practically here. All the grandkids are here too," she murmured to Jet then gave him a tender kiss.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:01 pm
((Bneut is a teen, and Sari is kinda in the middle. I'm still not sure how she's being played yet. Prolly gonna be a child that acts like a teen. XD))

Bneut looked at Jester for a quick moment before looking back at Aunt Zoe. "Stinks to be them." He said joking. He may not have liked Jester's constant teasing, but he knew that as long as he could get him away then he was good for a few more minutes.

"I don't want to think about the boys moving out..." Junior stated, feeling a little old at the thought. "But then it'll be the girls next and we'll have the hut all to ourselves again." he said, chuckling at Ten and Sari.

Sari came in, standing next to Hula Bob and Ten. "Dance with us Ten!" She said, starting to dance, looked up at the fireworks. "Hu;a Bob, will you shoot off fireworks for Momma and Dad when they get married?"

"I see, you're related on Jet's side." He said, brushing a bit of hair out of Rain's face. "I'm sort of related to Wednesday. My adoptive brother is getting married to Ducky, who had my lovely neices." Yukio explained, wondering something for a moment before blinking and looking back at Rain.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:24 am
((Okay, thanks. I just wanted to make sure! biggrin ))

Jazz sighed. Too many were being adopted by her family. She just couldn't see herself finding love any more. "Oh well, I guess it wasnt' ment for me." She then stood up. "Okay, all I will sing. What should I sing?" She asked Jet and Wednesday.

Jet looked towards Wednesday. "Whatever it is that Wednesday would like to hear." He then pulled out his guitar. As it was never that far away from him. Plus, he knew his mother would be feeling lonely and this would help.

"Oh, I see. Adpoted. So many of those I see. It's hard to keep track." He would never know if a girl was related to him by birth let along adoption. This would be hard. He looked oddly at the boy as he moved his hair.

"Oh, Grandma's going to sing. Hey, Benut want to dance with your old Aunt?" Zoe asked him with a smile. He was related by adpoting, but that didn't mean they couldn't dance.

"Well, if they hire me to cater or at least invite me I sure can." Hula Bob told the little one. He then chuckled and shot off more for the other one. It was always fun using his power to make others happy.  

immortalmina

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:07 pm
"How about that song you had for me before?" Wednesday said brightly as she smiles at Jet and Jazz as well, then she looked around at the ground, glad they're all having a good time.

"I let Mommy and Daddy know you avilble!!!" Hortense said as she giggled hard then dances with Sari and Hula Bob. She loved this, she wanted to dance forever!

Ducky laughed softly as she twirls in Junior's arm, her skirt lifting up with the air then relaxes against her legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Bneut nodded, he had gotten lip reading down perfectly. "Sure Aunt Zoe!" He said, smiling back as he stood up, holding his hand out for Aunt Zoe to take.

Yukio smiled, avoiding looking odd by making Rain's look a big deal. "It's really just easier to forget who you're related to via adoption." The teen pressed his fingers to his lips pondering something once more, "Hey, wanna see something amusing?"

"I tell them too!" Sari said, dancing with her sister and Hula Bob for a moment before running off to see Momma and Dad. "Momma! Dad! I gots awesome news for you! Wanna hear it?" she said, tugging gently on Momma's skirt as it relaxed onto her legs.

Junior had picked up his fiancee before he had noticed Sari asking them a question. "What is it Sari? What's got you so excited?" he asked, having a feeling that it had something to do with Hula Bob's fireworks.

Phim walked in, acting pleasant. This would be a decent scouting mission for Amara since part of their family was there. He looked around, finding Yukio quickly. Seraphim felt his brother had been gone for far to long now, and he would be taking him back when he left.  

Umi Hitomi

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:03 pm
"Okay, that is a very good one and makes sense to hear it again." Jazz nodded and then got out her mic. This would be wonderful and take her mind off being an old maid.

"Love. Love is what makes my heart sing. If there were no love. Then there would be nothing. I know that you. You are my love for as long as I live. I would give up the world. If you gave up on me."

Hula Bob chuckled as one of the girls ran off. His power was always that of fun and he was happy to share with anyone. Weddings were a wonderful thing. He hoped many were able to have one. He then wished Ceri was still there.

Zoe smiled and took his hand. She smiled as she danced with Benut. He was growing into a very handsome teen. She was sure he'd find love. Not like herself.

Rain looked at Yukiko for a moment then smiled. "Sure." He nodded. I must have been something nice. So, it was worth seeing.

Jet stayed where he sat but began to play along with his mother's singing. "After this one maybe we can dance?" He asked Wednesday with a smile.

((Do any of my Pae know about Benut's hearing? Just wanted to make sure. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:10 pm
Wednesday smiles brightly as she moves along with the music; it swaying her back and forth then nods to Jet's question. "Of course Jet.. its been long time since we danced," she said softly, her heart bursting with happiness on this day.

Ducky looks down at Sari and Hortense. "What's matter?" she asked crouches to Sari and Hortense's level.

Hortense giggles as she squirms in her place. She wanted Sari to tell it so bad so she can shout surprise at them.  

Dream WhiteWitz

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:13 pm
((I'm thinking that if Zoe doesn't know Bneut is deaf she should be shot for not listening to her sister. It's up to you if you want to play it as they don't know or not, but I'm fairly sure that everyone has talked about it at least once. XD))

Bneut lead Aunt Zoe to the dance floor, looking at Grandma Jazz to see what she was singing. "Uh... I don't know if we should be dancing to this one Aunt Zoe.." He said, blushing. This seemed more of a song for couples than an aunt and her nephew.

"Then perhaps I can step in for this song Bneut." Phim said, bowing to Zoe. He had picked her out since he was fairly sure that Junior wouldn't tell much to Ducky about her, and since Ducky probably didn't know much that meant Zoe knew even less about him

Yukio stood up, moving his stomach muscles so that it looked like the snowman was talking. "Hi, I'm Snowman. You must be the handsome number Yukio is drooling over." He projected his voice. "Someone I was with once named him, so it's a little funny." Yukio said, sitting back down.

Sari looked at Ten, "Hula Bob said that he could shoot off fireworks for your wedding!" She said, trying not be horribly loud. She was so excited about them that she could run around the place twenty million times!

Junior nodded, looking at Ducky. "What do you think Leda? Would you like fireworks at our reception?" He chuckled, setting Ducky down on the floor for a moment. He wanted to keep dancing with her, but the girls were more important than dancing.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff