Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:17 pm
User Image

Trager pursed her lips together and moved them from side to side as she stared in deep concentration at the piece of paper in front of her. She held a brown crayon in her grasp, so much that if she held it any tighter it would snap. Trager was trying to deceide what she wanted to draw, but couldn't think of anything. It was another day at Pae headquarters and Azure had left her in the main room to play or find someone to play with. He was worried that he hadn't been taking good care of her since she hadn't been very social with other pae. "'Zure want me make friends." Trager said to a stuffed pae that she held in the hand she wasn't coloring with.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:30 pm
User Image (being played as a child)

Bneut had wandered away from Dad and Momma and was toddling into the hq to look for something but he wasn't sure what it was yet. Slowly Bneut opened the door to the main room and saw a girl sitting with a crayon in one hand and a plushie in the other. He walked up to her and smiled before saying, "Hi." He had been told that he needed to find a friend, one who would understand his problem.  

Umi Hitomi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:43 pm
Trager had heard the door swing open and on first instinct she thought to ignore it, but Azure's voice came haunting into her mind. 'C'mon Tray, you need to meet some other Pae.' Trager dropped her head and rolled her eyes, wondering how she could hear Azure even if he wasn't there. Trager wiped the look off her face if she wanted to make a friend she had to be... nice... and... Trager shivered... caring. "Heyo" Trager spoke as she dropped the crayon and turned around to look at whoever had spoken to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:51 pm
Bnuet looked at her, still smiling. He couldn't hear a word that she had said. "What?" He asked, fairly sure she had said something, but she wasn't facing him so he couldn't tell. "I can't hear, I need to look at you when you talk." Bneut explained, hoping that she would understand.  

Umi Hitomi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:57 pm
Trager took a deep breath, she had to be nice and caring. Nice and caring. "I saiddd Heyo" Trager repeated, dragging out the word 'said'. Trager was a young child and didn't understand the concept that her voice didn't go to him if she was facing the other direction. Trager looked at the blue and pink colors of the pae. "We match." Trager she said in a matter-of-factly kind of voice, noticing they're similar pinkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:02 pm
Bneut nodded, "We do match. Sorta." He said. Bneut was now wondering if she was related to Momma since they were both pink. "You know Momma?" The pae asked, trying to make a friend.  

Umi Hitomi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:09 pm
Trager shrugged her shoulders, so they weren't exactly the same, but he had a close enough shade to pink that Trager considered them alike. "I not know Momma." Trager said, thinking it was the name of the pae not realizing it was a title for a family member. "I know 'Zure and... others." Trager knew she had met some other pae when she was younger but she couldn't seem to remember any of there names.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:16 pm
Bneut nodded. "Momma is really pink like you!" he said, not understanding who Zure was. But she seemed like a nice pae!. "I Bneut, who you?"  

Umi Hitomi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:22 pm
"I ne'er met pink pae" Trager stated, as far as she knew she was the only pink pae. Trager curled a lock of her brown hair around her finger. Azure hadn't done a very good job brushing out her hair that day, or any day. "Bneut? Thats a funny name." Trager giggled, smiling for the first time that day. "I'm Trager."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:33 pm
"then you don't know Momma." He said, watching her twirl the hair around her finger. "Can you say that again? I didn't catch it." Bneut hadn't been able to read Trager out of what she said, he had gotten Try girl, but he figured that wasn't her name. "Cause I dun think trygirl is your name is it?"  

Umi Hitomi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:39 pm
"I guess not. I not meet lots of pae." Trager stared at Bneut blankly. He wanted her to repeat herself... again? Trager had no idea why he couldn't hear her, she was talking just fine and she could hear him. "Noooo, I'm Tray-grrrrr." Trager repeated herself, saying her name really slowly with each syllable. This was pretty frustrating for her to repeat herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:43 pm
"Trager. That's a nice name." He said, notcing that she seemed to be getting frustrated at repeating herself so he pointed to his ears. "They don't work. I don't hear anything." Bneut said, then he pointed to her ears. "You're work, you can hear me. I can't hear anything."  

Umi Hitomi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:12 pm
Trager looked at Bneut confused. "How come your ears broked?" Trager asked him with complete innocence. She really didn't understand how he couldn't hear like she did. If his ears were broken did that mean she had to talk louder? Trager wasn't sure, but she was going to anyways. Now she had an excuse to be loud and not use her indoor voice. "You like colors?" Trager spoke loudly as she picked up a bunch of crayons as she swiped her hand across the floor and showed them to him. "I gots lotsa colors." Trager said proudly as if she had more colors then anyone else in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:27 am
Bneut sat down, the way he lost his hearing was a bad story. "It's a looong story why my ears broked." He said, shaking his head a bit before she showed him the colors. "Ouuu! Pretty colors. You gots lotsa colors, lots more than Sari and me!" Bneut smiled, he had lots of crayons but Trager had lots more!  

Umi Hitomi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:07 am
Trager thought she had plenty of time to hear it, but she knew she'd quickly get bored with a long story so she didn't ask him for details. "This are my flavored colors." Trager mistakingly said flavored instead of favorite as she held up the pink and brown crayons. "Really?" Trager smiled, happy that she had more colors then someone.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff