Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:01 pm
Okay, I was going back through the older topics out of sheer boredom, and I found one where the mods decided to delete people who weren't posting. Not if they weren't posting all the time, of course. Just, like, if someone vanished for a long time. Not only are they deleting them, but they are banning them as well.

I have to go to my fathers house, occasionally for extended periods of time. He doesn't let me get online and go to sites like Gaia. I don't know about any of you guys, but I would hate to be banned because my dad won't let me online, or for any other reason that prevents me from posting. I know that some people just don't post, but I also know that there are people who are busy with other things. So, I thought, hey there should be a thread for people to post that they're going to be gone!

So here it is.

If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time, post how long you'll be gone here. If you're not sure, make a guess, but say that it's only a guess in case you're gone longer than expected.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:11 pm
Blah I hate to admit it but pretty soon school is really going to starts getting busy because all my teachers are like Homework lovers so I have a felling that there is going to be a mountain to do every night and I'm also working on weekends so there is even more time of no posting for me. BUT I well try to post at lest once a day or even more because I just LOVE this place !!!  

Tampon King

1_-KP-_1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:46 am
I'll be gone until the 15th of October... Well, not really, gone gone, but kind of in and out gone. Not really enough to do a ton, but enough to check once in a great while on the weekends mayhaps. I'm the Assistant Director for this fall's play Frankenstein.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:05 pm
I dunno how long I'll be gone. I'm moving out without a job or a home, so definitely no computer. But i'll post as soon as I get back on here.  

Chikamio

The BLW

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:09 pm
NOOOOO. *grabs Gumi's leg* come back*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:11 pm
I think most people will have reduced time because of school. I know I will.  

GhoulPuppy

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:54 pm
See, that's the point of this. And I know that they only ban people who havent posted in an insanely long amount of time, but... well, since this is the best example I have...

Scottie's (kirosenaka) computer has been on the fritz since before I even met him last November, and everytime he gets it fixed, it gets screwed up again. We're lucky he's able to get one now (ok, I'M the lucky one, but still). I really really would hate for him to get banned because his computer breaks. I would really really hate for anyone to get banned. However, of that happens to someone, it's completely possible that they can go to a friends house or a library and get on, and post here saying 'my computer's broken'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:39 pm
I AGREE!

I think.... I mean, I have been gone for a couple of days... wait, I forgot what I was thining about. My train got derailed....

But if there are people who have applied for this guild that have never came on, then they should be deleted. They could always just sign up again.

If I have any grammatical errors, I am sorry, I am reaaaally tired.  

Miniblini

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:18 pm
We are not kicking any, chill.

And we don't care if you're gone for a few days, just if you go on vacation for a couple of weeks, please let us know.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:46 am
Well, my computer's busted again... I'm using a friends for this. I don't know when it'll get fixed.

And I think that was Mia-chan's point... The 'gone for weeks' thing, that is.  

MiaKittys ScottieBear

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:23 pm
SaphiraJade
I think most people will have reduced time because of school. I know I will.

What she said. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:15 pm
I know school is crazy this year! I am lucky if I have time to eat!.......maybe not that bad....!  

SuperKoolPartyGal

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Hello fellow Havenites!

I decided it was good time for me to resurrect this thread, mainly because I am in need of it, and secondly because it is very useful. I had to go through a lot of old threads in this guild to find this particular one, and boy, did I find some topics which are collecting giant dust bunnies.

Alright, to my point. I'm not going to be on much as of late for the next week or so. I have a huge art exposition (all dedicated to myself, lucky me!) and I've been a bad, bad girl, and ultimately ignored it to the last possible minute. Almost.

To make matters worst, I have to write a mini novel within the week, so I'll be even busier. I'll be marked as on, of course, since I have the Gaia Toolbar, but I won't be on posting much. If there's any questions you need to ask me, feel free to contact me via owl PMs and I'll answer you as soon as I can.

Loads of love,

-Garnet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:42 pm
I may not be on all that much in the next week or so. I just started School this week. So I have to pay attention to class a bit more than usual, at least for a week or so.  

Madam Hare

Julli Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:19 pm
For the next week or so I'm not going to be able to be on much. I was just told by my history teacher that I have to submit my project into History Day, and I have to work on it a lot. My apologies. I'll see when I can pop in.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff