Fae of Love meets Fool in Love [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:37 pm
User Image

Humming merrily, Tristen popped his head into the lounge, beaming. The smile slipped slightly as he realized that once again...his daughter wasn't there. He sighed and sat onto the couch, crossing his legs. Where did that girl get to now. Probably meeting up with some boy. He instantly grinned again. Thats my girl! Like father like daughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:36 am
User Image

Apollo had come to the HQ to again see Dayht. He was thinking that she might like to try fishing again. The last time it kinda got interupted by his father's drama.

Apollo shook his head as he walked in to find a male fae he hadn't met before. This was not all the shocking as he stayed with his family most often.

"Hello, sir. I was looking for Dayht. Have you seen her, if you know her." he smiled and bowed.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:11 pm
"Mmm?" He looked up as he heard someone enter, blinking at the yellow male. Reminded him already of Dame. He missed that shiny demonic. "Dayht?" The fae blinked some more before grinning, a sow nod. "Yeah...I know who she is...and I know where she is." He stood up and extended a hand, looking at apollo carefully. "I'm Tristen. Day's older brother."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:25 pm
Apollo smiled and shook the older pae's hand. He had heard of Tristen before. All pae fell in love with him, or so Dayht said. Apollo shurgged as he was confident in his love for her.

"Nice to meet you Tristen. I'm Apollo. So, where might she be?" He nodded and smiled.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:41 pm
"Apollo?" Click. "...Whats the hurry? She's probably taking a bath right now. Girls enjoy that. Besides, I'd love to get a chance to talk to you." His crimson wings flicked once as he sat down, a small smile playing on his lips. "I mean I've heard plenty about you from my little sister, but she's been known to...embellish a bit." He chuckled here, a warm sound coming from the almost boyish fae, a bit of impishness to his smile. "This is a great chance to see for myself. You seem quite the pae already."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:36 am
"A Bath?" Apollo glowed brightly as he blushed. He wasn't to think of such things. "Oh, well I have heard about you too...well a little anyway."

Apollo sat down and looked to the older fae. "Well, um...what do you want to know? If I'll take care of Dayht? If I'll leave her? If I'll get her hurt or worse killed? Seems to be what everyone else wants to know."

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:19 pm
Ah, the famous glow-blush. What ever could apollo be thinking of? "I certainly hope all good things. Wouldn't want to disapoint your expectations." He tossed the other a wink while relaxing against the couch. He blinked at apollo. "Everyone? Ahhh! I see I see, nah. Why ever would I want to ask you such boring, bland questions that will just get the answer you know you'll get? Pointless really. Whats your favorite color?" tristens smile turned into a grin, golden eyes shining with innocent mirth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:47 pm
Apollo smiled warmly. Well, that was refreshing. "Oh, well... Let's see I love the colors of the sun makes at dawn and dusk. I love to watch it when my father is gone. I love the color of the sky. I guess colors that I cant' see when it's dark or only lit by me." Apollo nodded. This would not be something he would say to his father.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:25 pm
The smile faded to a sort of softness as he listened intently, painting the picture in his mind. The brilliance of a sunset...the gentle touch of yellow with a delicate buttercup... "I myself have always been a fan of sunsets or sunrises, even the occasional rainbow...All the colors molding together, just like all the life on the island...Which brings me to my next question." The grin was instantly back, a slight tilt to his head. "Whats your favorite animal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:57 am
"Well, I was raised in the dark. With only my light to see with. As much as I love my light, it is nice to see the sun's rays."

Apollo put a hand to his chin. This was a harder one as he had never thought about it before. "I don't really know. Maybe a rooster that calls the sun, but then they can be kinda scary."

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:19 am
"Its fortunate that you were blessed with such a power...else you would be raised completely in the dark." He chuckle, watching apollo closely. "Scary? How so?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:38 am
"Yes, I know. I am my patent's light. I am around my dad often to help him out. THough, I did give him a orb for some light too." Apollo explained.

Apollo shugged. "Oh, I dont' know. So, about your color and animal?"

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:29 pm
"Must have been difficult for your father when he was a teenager." He spoke with a thoughtful nod, before raising an eyebrow at the question. "Hmmm...Favorite color..." He sat up more, a bit of a smile on his face. Time to test the fae. His voice dropped subtly, a thread of his power lacing itself in his words. Not much, just a little bit, but he had been actively using his power since he was a child. And he was over a year old now. "Red probably...color for passion and fire..." His golden eyes sparkled, a flash of white teeth. "Animal...surprisingly enough would have to be...a butterfly. Beautiful and delicate...the symbol for creativity and freedom..." He blinked before laughing softly, shaking his head. "So free to love eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:46 am
Apollo shook his head. "Oh, well no. My father came to the island during a solar and lunar eclipse as an adult. It's slightly odd, but then again he kinda is." Apollo didn't mean it in a bad way. He loved his father dearly, just not the other one.

Apollo nodded. "Oh, yes I guess I see what you mean. I like fireflies. The sparkle and light up the light as I do. It can make a nice dance with someone seem like heaven." He smiled to Tristen.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:18 pm
His eyebrows twitched before he stopped the motion of them raising. Absolutely NO reaction...whatsoever! Not even disgust. Maybe the male was just dense? He subtly fed a bit more strength into his words, power weaving throughout. "Everyone is a bit odd...its what makes us interesting." Another smile to recieve the other fae's. Apollo had a nice smile...an attractive male overall if a bit...off. Then again, his dearest sister Dayht could be a little...off herself at times. And she was absolutely beautiful. "That certainly sounds romantic. Do you know how to dance? Perhaps its not too late tonight to give your theory a try."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff