Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Lucky and Solsi's Starlight Ball~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky - and - Solsi's
Starlight - Ball~

Solsi and Lucky are having a ball~ ...and you're invited!

~ * ~

Since the last ball didn't quite go as planned, the two starry friends
figured, why not throw a do-over and invite all their Gaia loved ones?
Well, one rented hall later and they're ready to cut a rug! Come join them
in the grand ballroom for a night of fun, dancing, and what's sure to
be lifelong memories. And hey...I'm sure nothing will go wrong this time!
Plot twists to be expected.

~ * ~

Welcome to our little event, with your hosts Lucky and Solsi! While we all kick
back and have fun in our little roleplay, you should know there's going to be a
few plot triggers that will lead us to fun and unexpected places! People who join
us, and especially those who help us along throughout the story, will be gifted
some fun things from the two of us.

To make things easy ~but not too easy~ we've constructed a little event
calendar to show when things will change and help us keep on track. We'll
lead you through the story we've devised, but we want you to feel comfortable
enough to help everyone along given the clues we provide. If there's any
confusion, feel free to PM either of us, or add your questions in an
out-of-character comment at the bottom of your post. We'll get back
to you as soon as we can~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:29 am
User Image

~ * ~

Event Calendar:

June 10-17: socializing, dancing, and party favors
June 18 & on: fun little contests~

( Since everyone was having so much fun before we even got to the plot twist, we're gonna let this event

ride as a simple dance now. Don't worry, we're saving all our ideas and might try again someday down the road! )

~ * ~

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:47 am
_
_
_

This event is open~

Feel free to post with your characters arriving in the ballroom.
Lucky and I will add details about the venue in our posts in case you need them~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:34 am
User Image
Solsi looked out on the spacious ballroom and its eye-catching decor. At least a dozen crystals chandeliers suspended from the ceiling, all connected by gleaming strands of pearls. Round tables with ruby red cloths lined the walls, freeing the dance floor for anyone brave enough to venture across its reflective tiles. The band tuned their instruments on stage, the velvet curtain tied back with a thick, gold rope with tassels on the end. It seemed only appropriate among royalty it vaguely resemble a lion's tail. Solsi snapped herself out of the silly thought. "It all came together nicely," she commented to her friend. "For being so spur-the-moment. I know your last ball didn't quite go as planned..." No, indeed. She could still recall Dark Matter crashing it and sending everyone in a running panic. "...but I hope this does its part to replace that memory for you. I know it's not quite the same, being on Gaia, but at least our friends won't have to travel so far. Speaking of which..." Her eyes swept across the room to the magnificent grandfather clock. "They should be arriving any minute."

OOC: If anyone wants me to bring in my other characters for the ball, just let me know!

Starlight Princess Lucky

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:43 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

User ImageLucky also looked over the room with appreciation. Beyond large glass windows stretched a vast view of the sea. Already the skies were changing to hues of pink and orange. It was only a matter of time before the star filled skies would appear, reflecting off the ocean waves. The pier stretching into the water from the venue would be an amazing place to take it in later. She turned to Solsi and smiled. "Don't worry about that. Goodness knows the Observatory has seen more than its fair share of action beyond a crashed party." She quickly pushed a flash of the recent attacks from the mysterious Black Dwarf stars from her mind and grabbed Solsi's hand, pulling her to the dance floor. She spun in a circle, taking Solsi for the ride at arm's length in the process. "Instead of replacing a memory, why don't we just try to make another great one with friends. After all, some good did come out of that situation." She stopped spinning and giggled, "If it hadn't been for that night, we might not have become friends."

User Image A chuckle from the side of the dance floor caught the redhead's ears. The Starlight Prince had been exploring the venue ever since the preparations were completed. The entire building and its land was at their disposal until morning, and he had been curious about the other doors and rooms in the place. There was not much, he discovered. Most were merely storage rooms and a kitchen which the guests could make use of if the large splay of tables did not satiate their appetites. He had returned to the ballroom just in time to see his little sister pulling their friend and fellow party planner onto the floor. "Two beautiful maidens and I missed the first dance with each. I feel rather ashamed of myself."

"You should," Lucky replied over her shoulder, looking at her brother with big 'innocent' eyes. "I was left waiting to so long I had to take matters into my own hands."

He bowed, "It shall not happen again."

[[Feel free to quote me if you want to play with Astraeus (Starry) or Lucky!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:51 pm
A carriage arrived at the front door of the observatory. As the door was opened from the outside, a young, pale, crimson-haired lady stepped out. The sun was setting above the observatory. A smile twinkled in her eyes, though her lips, never broke her serious crimson painted lips. In her hand, an invitation, and another scrap of paper, an article printed from the internet of strange happenings crashing a party. "Never a day off. " Her gown fell to the ground as she stepped forward, making her way inside. Certainly, she was there to enjoy herself, but she also had a job to do.  

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

Laughing Assassin-Anon

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:18 pm
(OoC: So I heard yall needed a fourth redhead)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:59 pm
Laughing Assassin-Anon
(OoC: So I heard yall needed a fourth redhead)

(( xDDD ))  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:29 pm
(And here I thought the dress code called for pocket squares XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:32 pm
She heard a sound at the entrance to the hall and looked that way. With a smile, she let go of one of Solsi's hands and waved to the newcomers. "Welcome~ You are the first to arrive! Do come in and please enjoy yourselves!"  

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:42 am
User Image
Solsi laughed as Lucky spun her around on the dance floor. Maybe she was still getting used to short hair, but for a second she felt light as a feather. As the two eased to a graceful stop, their skirts draping elegantly around them, a voice echoed out through the still-silent hall. It was none other than the prince himself. Lucky greeted him with a playful verbal jab, making Solsi laugh again. "Are you finished looking around?" she asked him. "Oh! That reminds me..." She bound up to the nearest table and pulled a box out from under it. The long tablecloth made it almost invisible until she retrieved it. She skipped back and opened the lid. "When I was having a look around myself, I found this box on the stoop...I guess it came in the mail today. It's all those pocket squares from the catalog! I canceled our order but I guess they thought it was a good opportunity to advertise. I guess we can hand them out as party favors...though, by the looks of it there's going to be a ton extra..." She reached in, took a handful, and filled Astraeus' breast pocket with them. Instead of looking fancy, it just looked overcrowded. "Hmm..." she hummed, observing her work. "I hope the other guests have more pockets..." She handed one to Lucky that had a little constellation embroidered in the corner. "Here. No girl should be without a sniffle-catcher!"

When the doors opened next, the band took it as their cue to begin playing. Solsi quickly arranged the pocket squares in a basket by the front door while the royals greeted the new arrivals. "Konbanwa!" she exclaimed happily. "It's good to see you all. I'm glad you could make it. Did you find the place okay? I'll admit, it's my first time at this venue, myself."

OOC: Oh, goodness! I almost forgot the pocket squares...!!

Konbanwa - "Good evening."

Starlight Princess Lucky
Auriga La Shock
Laughing Assassin-Anon
RavishingRuby
Mo_4011 -Anon-
Beast Within -Anon-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:33 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

The prince nodded. "It is a lovely place," he remarked. "I wish to explore the outside of the venue a little more once the guests have arrived." He paused as Solsi suddenly produced the infamous pocket squares, the ones that had given the two ladies the idea to throw a ball in the first place. There were quite a few...A moment later his breast pocket was filled with a handful courtesy of Solsi. He chuckled, "Does it look fetching?" he joked while rearranging the squares into something more manageable, possible hiding a few away in other pockets so that they would not fall out during the night.

Lucky accepted the handkerchief offered to her and, after admiring the constellation for a moment, stashed it away somewhere in her dress. "Thanks! Pocket or not, everyone gets a pocket square~" she smiled playfully. She looked back at her brother's now better situated but still rather filled breast pocket thoughtfully. "Think we should give all the men the same treatment? Or is he a special case?"

The prince glanced back at the ladies, "Well I wouldn't want to be the cause of envy, being the only one to receive so many party favors."  

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:35 am
Starlight Princess Lucky
Radiant Anon Solsi

The dragon quietly enters the ball room, taking a moment to look around at the decorations. The two ladies running the show really seem to have outdone themselves.

(Starry looks like he needs another guy to back him up.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:45 am
The Dragon Anon
Radiant Anon Solsi

(that he does!)

At the sound of the ballroom door opening, the prince turned and saw the new arrival. Recognizing the dragon, he gave a polite bow. "Welcome!"

This caught the redhead's attention, and she smiled when she saw Nefiriam. She hadn't been able to talk to him much since the star hunt during Christmas, and was happy to see that he could come. She waved, "Hi Nef~" She would let Solsi do the honors of adding the pocket squares to Nef's pocket...if he had a pocket. She couldn't quite see one.  

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:32 am
The Lythcol mechanic entered the large ballroom, making a slightly surprising appearance. He was not one for much socializing, but always enjoyed dancing. He was dressed in a militaristic uniform, His sleeve was pinned to make sure the excess fabric would not dangle. He scanned the ballroom, looking & smiling softly at the guests.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff