Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] First Aid 101 [Meara x Spinar]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:30 pm
NAME OF CLASS: First Aid 101
PROFESSOR NAME: Professor Cricket

General information: A general overview on basic illnesses a student might run into, as well as symptoms and quick fixes to things like breaks and deep cuts while on the go!

Each student is given a dummy to work on, though they may choose to partner up in fixing it.

Mechanics:
Roll 1 20-sided dice, what you roll is what your student gets to work with...

Dice Rolls and What they Mean!
1-4 - Broken Bone
4-8 - Fever
9-12 - Heat Stroke
13-16 - Hypothermia
17-20 - Lack of Bodily Function (such as breathing, pulse, etc) - this is unnaturally so.

After this, please roll 4, 4-sided Dice. Take into account their total and any repeating numbers

Total Results and their Meaning

1-6 - You do a rather poor job patching up your dummy, you might not want to try and heal anybody anytime soon!
7-12 - You do an average job, nothing extraordinary, but passable!
12-16 - Extra good work! Your student can now heal surface wounds!, but not repair HP! This means things like cuts and bleeding that might hinder another character can be patched up!

What Repeating Numbers Mean

No Repeating Numbers - You used just the right amount of supplies, good for you! Not wasteful at all.
Repeating 1s or 2s - You didn't use enough supplies, that's rather lazy and Cricket obviously disapproves of it.
Repeating 3s or 4s - You used too many supplies and that's wasteful! Naughty! Cricket might make you earn your supply rights back in a future class!

If you work as a group, split up the dice between yourselves as evenly as possible. So if you're paired up, each person rolls a 10 sided dice and you add up the results to get your dummy!

Then you split up your 4 sided dice to work on fixing it up!

Bonus Mechanics:
For every 3 times you attempt this course, your student may add +1 to their 4d4 dice roll's total to improve how well they patched up the dummy.

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN...

- You are finished rolling both sets of dice and rping out the results. That means you have to START OVER to try again! You may do so in the same thread or a new one if you decide to attempt again at a later date.

Natsuko-neko
Gonna make a post after thisss then you can start!
ou o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:56 pm
The door to the classroom was held open by a set of chilly hands. It was a gesture common for the well brought up demon, you hold doors for ghouls. Not that it had been practiced since living at home but still. Besides this particular one was part of a new experiment. So impressions were everything.

"Alright Meara, get in there..I've done this class before so I'll just be here to watch." The ice demon grinned widely and motioned her in on a wink. "It's a breeze...trust me." The last set of words were purred silkily. Trust was something Spinar had little time for especially after experiencing the ache of heartbreak.

Never again.  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Natsuko-neko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Meara's eyes went from the other demon to the class room to take in everything for a moment before looking back to the boil and gave a smile. "Well then if you say it is then I certainly will believe you." She said, though it was less about trusting him and more the fact that she was sure she wouldn't do horribly seeing how she already could heal. How much harder could learning how to heal with tools rather then magic be?

She moved past Spinar while giving her hair a quick tie with a ribbon, not wanting to have the many waves get in her way. "How long ago did you take the class if you don't mind me asking?" Meara asked as she continued to get her assignment tone just this shy of flirting back just because he started it and hey, he was attractive for a mentor.

When she was assigned to a dummy with a broken bone she glanced over at Spinar. "And what kind of injuries did you deal with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:33 pm
The ice demon took note of the hair tying, it was a cute quirk. Smirking as she passed the demon clicked a tongue ring against the back of his teeth. "You should...besides it should be easy for a ghoul like you right?" Don't think he hadn't did a little research after figuring out just what type of demon you were. This was a very important job after all.

Entering the room a respective bow of head was given to the teacher. If asked he played the mentor card and then quickly moved to lean against the wall. Watching as Meara was assigned to a dummy. With a wide stretch of blue lips an equally flirty reply was given, "careful now..you'll make me feel old then I'll just have to assign you a night out with me as makeup." Because as her mentor he could assign her any useful task right?

At the question a rub against chin in thought came before a lazy reply of recall, " I believe heat stroke...which worked clearly in my favor.." Looking over the dummy he gave her a chuckle and asked, "ever deal with a broken limb?"

Natsuko-neko

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Natsuko-neko rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 2 Total: 9 (4-16)

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:56 pm
Meara hummed in agreement and tossed a smirk over at him, quite easily picking up that he knew what she could do. Granted her species of demon were enchanters for their natural ability but it probably wasn't that hard to see her file and it certainly wasn't unusual for Loch Ladies to go a healing route.

"Oh? And what would you have me do if you did assign me a night out with you?" She asked as she gathered the supplies and tried to follow the instructions needed. Her eyes darted back to him as he spoke up with his experience and chuckled as well. "A heat stoke hmm? Must have been a chill class to pass then." She said with an innocent look on her face like she hadn't just made a bad pun. "Not particularly, I've used my ability to heal before though."

Her lack of experience showed when she ended up not using enough of the supplies yet still managed to get a passing grade on patching up the dummy.

Cheekiebirdiee

Natsuko-neko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:24 pm
When she turned in the first dummy the teacher then assigned her another one. And by another one I mean another dummy with a broken bone. Was he trying to tell her to get better with the supplies? She just moved to the next dummy so she could get to work on it with a sigh. At least maybe she will do better then her average last time.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:29 pm
Full focus was on the ghoul as she worked the course, well mostly, when she wasn't looking there may have been brief checks of phone. How else was he suppose to figure out what was happening in downtown? Because that was clearly interest in a date, and if Spinar knew anything it was how to work the moment when interest was sparked. A very useful skill that had developed over time the more contact he had with other creatures.

Hands went casually behind head for a better resting position against the wall. Relaxing now it was only when the terribly bad, yet adorable, pun came that he lit back to life. Grinning widely enough to flash a set of sparking, sharp teeth. "You could say I skated by..or at least had very few slip ups." Yes, that was an equally bad counter attempt for fun. Back to the main objective the waters were tested as he congratulated her on the pass, " good job. It deserves its own reward though as a learning experience we could sample the culture of the town at the food festival tonight?"

Natsuko-neko

Natsuko-neko rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:40 pm
Meara completely missed him looking at his phone while she was working but wouldn't have been upset even if she had seen him. She certainly couldn't blame him for paying some attention to other things when he had already taken this course before even if he was supposed to keep an eye on her. Besides, if she had known just what Spinar was looking up she would have been all for it anyway.

The fact that he responded to her pun with puns of his own had her looking over and seeing his grin. "I guess one could say you kept a cool head as you worked then. Did you give the teacher shivers over your grade?" She asked with her own grin, pleased that he hadn't just completely shut her down at her pun.

She turned her focus back onto the dummy as she finished her work and gave a pleased hum as she completed it better then last time in comparison, at least by grade since this time she used a bit too much supplies instead of too many. "That sounds like a rather fun learning plan to me. Though since you said my first attempt deserved a prize, does that mean I get extra for the rest?" She asked with a small teasing smile.

Cheekiebirdiee

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Natsuko-neko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:46 pm
She once again turned in the dummy and got her final assignment for the class, a heat stroke dummy this time to her amusement. Meara moved to start working on the new dummy as she waited for Spinar's responses.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:46 pm
The Loch Lady was certainly a fun time, this was obvious by the wide spread grin plastered on the ice demons face. It had been sometime since someone had given him a decent run for show. But she kept up...Kept up enough at least. Enough that things were still interesting in this mentor charade for Spinar to keep up farce.

When asked for more a teasing shaming of a wag of finger was given. He tisked her and sweetly replied as hands folded over chest. "Now now....demons are never wise to be greedy...less they be of sin." A chuckle and a foot lifted to rest against the wall as well, a picture of pure relaxation. One that seemed to be driving the teacher of the class insane which was a plus and very likely why he kept posing.

Natsuko-neko

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Natsuko-neko rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:29 pm
Her eyes kept darting over to Spinar, taking in his grin and relaxed form, as she worked so she saw the teasing finger wag before he started to talk. "True but then again, being of sin might be fun." She said just as sweetly as she finished up with the training dummy. Meara smiled when it was clear that her last assignment was a pass, though it wasn't as good as the second one she had done grade wise she had managed to use the perfect amount of supplies on it this time around.

Once she was finished putting everything back into it's place she turned to Spinar and gave a flirty smile and held her hands up in a voila fashion. "Finished and ready to go when you are Siku." While she hadn't done spectacular she had passed with decent grades and hadn't made a fool of herself in front of her new mentor and that was a win in her book.

Cheekiebirdiee

Quote:
Beginner First Aid
Difficulty level: Beginner
Pre-requisites: N/A
Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. This is the amount that the player heals themselves or another target for. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.
Non-battle Effect: A character can heal small wounds or cuts of other players or themselves, and know how to do basic stitching.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:43 pm
"Very true.." He chuckled softly in response to being part of sin. The flirty air was easy for a boil like him to get caught up in. But there was also a firm guard put in place, one that wouldn't be likely to fall any time soon. Siku wasn't ready for that door to be knocked at, didn't even want to think about it. For now it was back to the old, back to what worked, back to fun.

Freedom.

And fun was looking dead into blue eyes as it was. A round of applauds was given when the ghoul finished. "Fantastic I knew I was a good mentor." Even though he had done Jack in the way of actual work aside from bringing her here.

The invitation to leave was taken and grasped as a chilly hand opened the door again for her. "Then let us take our leave hm? Maybe go get a taste of that reward..." To the town, to fun. Spinar would follow her as she left, a grin in place for a job well done.

Natsuko-neko

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas