Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokubetsu: Rebirth ( Open and Accepting )

Back to Guilds

Monstrosities are bursting through The Rifts! Are you one of the Auras to protect the world? 

Tags: Superpowers, Magic, Demons, School Life, Monsters 

Reply Moscow
The Train Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:02 am
User Image
"I heard about a special train track that was being built recently. I think it's connected to that new international private school the President was talking about.
It got done quite quickly, almost like magic."

A long, partially sheltered platform where an old man accepts the invitations as tickets, punching a whole in top right corner before handing them back to the students. They may wait for the train either inside or outside, but be sure you get on the train as soon as you can, else you'll be left behind.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 pm
First post, five people, weeee~!

Z

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too many people. Z arrived to where the letter,note,thing said to be, and there were a few kids. They all had various luggage, while he only carried a bag. His face was holding a pretty displeased look as he scanned the area. Well, at least there were a few hotties~
"This, hopefully, wont be a complete s**t-fest.."
He grumbled as he stood and waited for this oh so magical train.

Poppi

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OVERFLOWING WITH JOY! Poppi raced in with such a high amount of energy that it was almost unreal!! She bounced around here and there, saying hi to practically everyone, oh joy oh boy oh man! She was just so freakin excited to come to this new school of complete freaks, JUST LIKE HER! With a wide grin and a low giggle, she zoomed in on her first target. After the target was locked on, she ran over to the poor student.
"HAIYAAA! What's up? I'm Poppi! I really like to meet new people. What about you? Hey, do you think weird things sometimes- ME TOO! Hehe, like, what do people taste like, yeah, yeah?"
That poor, poor student...

Sachiko

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sachiko waved goodbye as her father drove away. When she turned around, her skin went completely pale. She began to shiver a bit as she looked at the few older kids that were there... How scary... She slowly shuffled her way to a nice, enclosed corner, away from the others.
"P-Please come quickly..."
She wimpered, wanting to board the train.

Sophia
User Image

Sophia finally arrived! She took a nice, soft sniff of the fresh air, her bunny ears currently hidden. If they were out, they would be twitched. She held her suitcase in front of her as she sighed lightly, giving off a small, shy smile.
"I sure do hope everyone here is really nice..."
She said quietly, as she thought about all of the kind people she could meet.

Angelica

User Image

Angelica waved liked CRAZY to her dad as he drove off. When she spun around, a wide smile was on her face. Oh boy! This was going to be exciting! Meeting new people, cooking new foods! Not to mention the younger children, oh how she loved children and someday wishes to have one of her own. Her eyes moved about at the different, colourful people around. This was going to be pretty interesting~
"Man, I cannot wait to meet so many new people and make so many meals of friendship~!"
She said happily as she waltzed her fluffy self further into the train station.

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Erika BridgetteFairehart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝I can do this without becoming Mirage.

╔══════════════════════╗

Erika sat in a bench waiting for the train, her hands going straight to tell tale signs of her boredom, playing cat's cradle with threads alone. Erika wasn't much paying attention to the stares at her figure or the occasional boy attempting to hit on her as she played cat's cradle. After awhile she put away the threads and pulled out her phone. Rather expensive looking on at that, as she used it to look at the time. The home-screen was a picture of Charlotte Bellrose at the beach. "Where is she?" Erika murmured quietly getting a bit worried and self conscious finally, looking around with her sparkling sapphire eyes. However her reflection in the screen of the phone was of an entirely different person. To Erika this reflection could talk, and was talking in her own mind. "Calm down Eri, but if you want I can take over and give her a nice kiss for you." Erika looked at the reflection for a moment and closed the phone, "Dumb Mirage..." she thought even though her own mind wasn't safe from the split personality

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Let's see if my designs can make you better to look at, or I'll just make you look less recognizable.❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OOC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:11 pm
Yuri Petrikov
User Image

Yuri had been sprinting nearly at full speed stopping knowing that he was at the specific train station as best as he could however bumping, or more appropriately knocking over the short stocky young woman that was in his way while he was looking back, implying he was running for some reason. He began to panic, quickly helping her up and dusting her off. "I'm sorry, So, So sorry, I didn't mean to, Honest." He said in a quick nervous sounding tone. Although he went quiet as he examined her eyes as if trying to find something. "She's looks honest enough...But you can never tell..." He thought to himself.

Your Sweet Dreams

Mariko Hayashi
User Image

Mariko sighed with a smile, waving to her parents before going over to sit on the bench, taking out her 3DS and playing the newest Fire Emblem on it to pass the time.

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------

S U G A R A N D S P I C E

---------------Yes, I am a bit fluffy...---------------

Angelica was admiring the nice train station when a man completely toppled over her! Angelica fell flat on her face, and let out a high pitched sqwak when she fell. After a moment, a hand helped her up, and started to dust her off. The man was apologizing, and Angelica simply smiled at him. The bridge of her nose had a small scratch and was bleeding, but she seemingly didn't notice.
"Haha, it's okay~ No harm, no foul, right? Though, there's no lions chasing after you, what were you running from at such a fast speed? I could never run that fast, haha."
She said with a bright smile.

---------------...But that means there's more to love!---------------

A N D E V E R Y T H I N G N I C E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Mood:// Calm | Location:// Train Station | Company:// A man |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Quote:
Quote:
Baron Barker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:49 pm
Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri nodded his face becoming more serious as he examined the short woman in front of him, He procured a small piece of cotton gauze and rubbing alcohol from one of the three duffel bags on his shoulder. "Let me get that..." He said in a toneless voice dabbing the small amount of blood off the bridge of her nose. "Her smile seems genuine...And she hasn't exactly hit me yet...Maybe she isn't like mother..." He thought to himself, before extending his hand out for a nice handshake. "Yuri Nikolai Petrikov, It's a pleasure to meet you Miss..." He said trailing off waiting for her to introduce herself

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

Natalia Liliya Petracova
❝I vant everyone happy and healthy❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Natalia soon made her way into the train station, her hat over her head a bit after a long teary fare well from her father. Which held up some of the others much to a bit of embarrassment as a tender pink blush of embarrassment graced her cheeks. However soon that blush disappeared as she put on a big smile seeing someone she recognized, "Allo Angelica!" The miniature pregnant russian girl hastened her step to a bit of a faster waddle to get to her best friends side and give her a hug. "Ve, are going of ze same train, da?" She asked happy her best friend was with her today so much so she didn't notice Angelica was talking to someone as she let go of Angelica and put both hands on her stomach.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝So I vill give zem all big smile, da?❞

Height: 4'10" // Weight: 141lbs

{Theme: Smile }

Your Sweet Dreams

Baron Barker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Kurai_wolf

User Image

C harlotte B ellrose

Current Look:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Goooooooood MORNIIIIIING!!!"
The energetic voice of the one and only Charlotte Bellrose penetrated the din of the train station as the star model sprinted and hugged a particular large chested white haired girl from behind.
Charlotte, filled with her usual peerless energy, giggled as she rubbed cheeks with her girlfriend .
"Didja miss me sugar? I bet you did, not seeing you for a week certainly bummed me out but work and all that." she finally pulled away and deftly vaulted over the bench to stand in front of Erika "Anyway, sorry I'm so late. Would have been here sooner but booking a captain for my boat at the last minute is pretty rough and convincing him to chum the waters for my fish to follow took a little extra persuasion. But enough about me.."

The blue haired lass hopped onto the bench and sidled up close to Erika and began kissing up her neck , onto her cheek and finally pulling her in for a deep, passionate kiss.
"So.." Charl breathed between kisses, "How was your week babe?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:14 pm
Kurai_wolf

Your Sweet Dreams
konaustin

User Image

Yuri noticed an even shorter girl approach the current one he was focusing on, He froze up some, his skin going even paler than what it was before. "SAY SOMETHING, DON'T BE STUPID, ********> He screamed at himself internally, knowing it would be rude to at least the chubby one who was called Angelica. "Um...Hello, Y-you w-would be?" He asked with a gulp his distrust for women being more obvious now. Hearing the bluenette's rather loud introduction however just intensified that feeling. "Um...C-C-Could you please be a little more quiet." He said with a cough, returning his attention to the two women, focusing more on Angelica though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------

S U G A R A N D S P I C E

---------------Yes, I am a bit fluffy...---------------

Angelica winced a bit when the alcohol touched her scrape. She managed a smile however as he did so, then gently took his hand, and shook it.
"Thank you very much! My name is Angelica, Angelica Neesh. It is a pleasure to meet you Yuri!"
Then, suddenly, she felt a short, big, and warm embrace. Her name was called out in a Russian accent, thicker than her own. When she turned to look, it was one of her absolute best friends!
"Ah! Natalia! It's so good to see you~ It in fact does seem we are going on the same train~! Ah, Natalia, this is Yuri! Yuri, this is Natalia, my friend from Russia~"

---------------...But that means there's more to love!---------------

A N D E V E R Y T H I N G N I C E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Mood:// Calm | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Yuri and Natalia |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Kurai_wolf
Quote:
Baron Barker

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 pm
Kurai_wolf
Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri smiled back at Angelica. "The pleasure is mine as well." He said back to her as smoothly as possible trying not to expose too much at once. He nodded at the friend part. "N-n-nice to meet you N-Natalia." He said drawing his hand back to his side, obviously not feeling too safe now or at least comfortable. "I'm also from Russia, Vladivostok to be precise." He added trying to keep himself calm.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 pm

"If you think you're special, I have good news for you."

User Image
User Image
User Image
Whereabouts:
          "Hell."

Moods:
          "Mildly annoyed."

Thoughts:
          "Spain was warmer. I don't care if it is Summer. This place reminds me of Alberta."

Company:
          "Me, myself and I."

"You're more special than anyone else."

"You are, really."

Kirara was exhausted, and her predominantly irritated face expressed it perfectly. That is, until she saw there were others at the station before her. She growled, loudly, but it only lasted for half a second before a perfect, friendly smile formed across her lips. It was a brisk day, and the heiress had to bundle up quite a bit in contrast to where she had lived temporarily in Spain while she hid from her investigators. A coat, a scarf and a mask covered all but her bright eyes from view until she scurried deftly into the station, staying mostly away from everyone there. She wasn't in the mood to "make friends," and she doubted if she succeeded that she'd keep them. She had a poor view of those who were always happy and open, perhaps from her own perspective on how she acted. "Everyone has secrets they'd be willing to kill for," after all. She slid down on the wall and pulled out her phone, crouching close to the ground as she opened a new text. She typed quickly, pressing the send button before snapping her phone shut and breathing her warmth into her mask, eyes closed as she dared take in the sounds around her. She'd been on edge since she ran away from home, and wondered just what a school of all things could do for her of all people. She'd probably have to keep her mask up for a good few years...

"Because you're especially tacky."

"You're tacky and I hate you."

Texts

Hey, were you invited to that Russian "special" school, or whatever, too?"

User ImageUser Image
User Image

|~Quotes~|

kurai_wolf

Quote:

Escalator Princess
Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:07 am
Erika
User Image

Erika BridgetteFairehart
❝I can do this without becoming Mirage.

╔══════════════════════╗

Erika nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise when Charlotte appeared. Her hands just managing to hold Charlotte's as she rubbed her cheek on Erika's. Though not showing it too much she really did enjoy Charlotte's energy though Mirage was the one that could truly keep up. Due to Charlotte's energy and fast talking Erika could only manage a few sounds like she was about to say something in reply. Not even getting a full word out when Charlotte pulled back and vaulted over the bench to stand in front of her. Hearing that Charlotte managed to find some of care for her pet was a relief too, Erika liked the shark and it was fun to watch Charlotte play with her pet as well.

When Charlotte was finally done Erika was about to talk when Charlotte kissed her neck, cheek, and finally her lips. Erika was putty in Charlotte's hands at the last passionate kiss as she hugged her girlfriend and got a bit lost in a daze from the kiss there was even a moment where Mirage almost took over and continued. it took a bit to snap out of the daze to answer. "I was just working on designs... My families company recently got into the swim wear so I was wondering if later you'd try some samples." She said still hugging Charlotte while trying to keep poised.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Let's see if my designs can make you better to look at, or I'll just make you look less recognizable.❞

konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Natalia
User Image

Natalia Liliya Petracova
❝I vant everyone happy and healthy❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Natalia squeaked seeing the boy as she gently hide a bit behind Angelica while she introduced her, "Allo." She said shyly Natalia was rather shy and easy to scare like a mouse really. Her Coat did it's best to try and hide it however when she turned to her side to hide a bit behind Angelica it would become dreadfully apparent she was pregnant. Despite her very small size she was quite big in the midsection, given that she was seven months pregnant and at her size something was up. "I-It is very nice meeting you." she said bowing her head and resting both hands on her stomach.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝So I vill give zem all big smile, da?❞

Height: 4'10" // Weight: 141lbs

{Theme: Smile }

Baron Barker

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Izumi
User Image

Izumi "Big Sis" Sohryuu
❝Tell me how deep you think you made your grave?❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Izumi aka "big sis" due to her height and treating her friends like family was asleep on the ground using a pillar as support while a piece of grass laid in her mouth. Izumi could sleep anywhere even the hardest of grounds. Just from her looks she was not one to be trifled with and always looking for a fun brawl as she dressed more like a boy then a girl. A boy with melons attached to their chest as even dressed like a boy there was no doubt this was 100% a girl, who tended to wear wraps instead of a bra. The Japanese delinquent slept like a stone the pillar her pillow as she was within listening distance of Kirara. Kirara's text would soon get to Izumi as her phone vibrated in her pants, which was followed by in GREAT contrast to how the girl looked a loud ring tone Kirara was sure to know immediately where the sleeping girl was. The ringtone lyric's continued in a loop with the words, "Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows" over and over again but still not waking Izumi.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝When I put you in it you'll be a fossil!❞

Margery Heaven

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:39 am

Kurai_wolf
[r]

User Image

C harlotte B ellrose

Current Look:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Charlotte heard a faint call asking her to keep it down but very deliberately ignored it. She'd been away from her girlfriend for entirely too long and if they had a problem with her noise level then they could come and do something about it, though they'd likely meet some fierce retaliation in the form of several triangular, pearly white teeth.
"That's always fun I guess" Charl giggled as she leaned her head against Erika's shoulder. Personally the whole making of the clothes was something she found tedious to be involved in, an odd sentiment seeing as she often personally handled her own finances and legal matters which often took hours to negotiate.
"Miss?" a robust, middle aged man in a finely kept suit approached the two girls followed by a pair of identical, almost feminine looking male butlers, each hauling a rather large, scarlet colored piece of luggage "Where would you prefer we-"
"Just leave them where they are" Charlotte quickly cut them off and gave them a stern look "I'll carry them on myself whenever the blasted train arrives. Concern yourself more with the condition my boat and fish arrive in, if the captain and crew your recommended c**k up their assignment I don't even have the words to describe how angry I'll be"
The servants looked at the blue haired girl wide eyed with sweat beading on their brows while she smiled sweetly at them
"But I'm sure you did a find job and I trust your judgement. Run along now, I''m certain father and mother need you back at home"
The help carefully set down the luggage and hurried away while Charlotte turned her attention back on her girlfriend.
"Now about these designs?" she purred "I think I may have had a stroke of brilliance yesterday. What if we made thermal swim wear? Cute swimsuits that keep you sexy and keep you warm?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:59 am
User Image
D O R I A N ¤ I V E R S O N
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Arcane Templar..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As the young man's shoes stepped from the grass onto the stone floor, his eyes began to adjust to the light in the area under the light cowl he wore. His mouth was in a neutral position seeing all of the people around him and blinking lightly. His mind was blank it seemed as he stepped slowly and softly to a bench, before taking a seat. His head turned to the side. The young man's hands went to his lap and he awaited whoever, or whatever was to happen before the train arrived. His eyes began to scan. Everyone looked so different from the Knight's at the Temple, and the nobles, of the village.He didn't understand why. It made him slightly uncomfortable, and forced a slight grip on his cape's fabric.He didn't want to be astranged immediately, yet, he didn't want to change what he grew up with. His body rattled as his blade tapped the bench.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Moscow

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash