Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Struggle of Survival

Back to Guilds

Follow the rise of a settlement in a deadly, apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Apocalypse, low fantasy, Hiqh quality Roleplay 

Reply Character Profiles
xXHeart_GraceXx chess pieces

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 am
My creations!

Ny-X
[Augmented Human] | [Single] | [Siblings Unavailable]

Zael Zeithexen
[The Nosferatu] | [Single] | [Siblings Available]

Edison Harvey
[The Celestial] | [Single/Not available] | [Siblings Available]

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:43 am
User Image
Character name:
Ny-X, Also known as Android 01. Real name is Naomi Yuuka, X representing her death.

Appearance:
As shown, Aigis - Persona 3 for more preference

Personality:
Ny-X has a deadpan personality, dull and rather loyal one. She had never actually known emotions, thus the only emotion she had felt before was anger, which was what Awakened her. She simply obeys the order of the person who leads her, though she do question it at times. Despite that, she has yet to display any sort of emotions thus far.

- Friends
- Adventures
- Education
- Guns
- Nature
- Life itself

Dislikes:
- Anything that poses a threat to Humans
- Undead
- Cyborgs

Fears:
- Humanity Fall
- Unable to Protect the people she cherish

Abilities:
- Firearms :
She can easily use her fingertips to fire out bullets.

- Threat Detector :
She is able to detect threat from a certain distance, this would work similarly to Animal Instincts.

- Expert Marksman :
Her accuracy is nearly in comparable, since she is no normal human

- Expert Hand-to-hand combatant :
She is very skilled in both close-range and long-range combat, making her a very tough opponent.

- Enhanced Physique :
With a Android body, she is able to perform a much inhuman aspect than normal human beings. This includes flexibility, speed, strength, defense, and other human aspects

- Enhanced Senses :
All her five senses are greatly enhanced.

Inabilities:
- Normal Recovery :
She is an android, she can't heal herself unless someone fixes her.

- Repair :
In order to repair her if she breaks, only the correct parts will fit her, thus making her a very tough to be repaired.

- Overheat :
Since she is a Android, she runs on an engine. But once that engine dies or overheats, her body will shut down, and she will sleep.

- Understanding Emotions :
She have yet to be exposed to Emotions, thus she can't understand emotions displayed by others or by displaying herself.

- Limited Bullets :
Her bullets are not unlimited, it will eventually run out and she have to find the ammo once again

Species:
Augmented Human

Past:
Naomi Yuuka, assumed deceased at the age of 19. Her life was never one of a wealthy one, it was a rather... struggling one. Her mother worked for money while the father divorced her and fled to another country after loosing all of his money in gambles and lost his job. Her mother worked day and night to make up for what his father had left. Knowing her mother's difficulty, Naomi was a very hardworking student who lived in Japan for all of her life. Her studies and participation in activities had made her a very good example to the school's student body. Not only did she get qualified in entering Oxford after her graduation, she was in the National League for Judo, Karate, and Volleyball. She got two gold, but eventually got bronze in Judo. Her body was too petite to prove much of a challenge back then. Her life was fine, until the world changed...

Since she was living in Japan, it was rather common for them to experience natural disasters, but it was nothing like normal disasters. First came the Tsunami, which had devastated the whole land. The government took necessary measures and actions and eventually lead the citizens to safety. But after barely 48 hours, the following disasters occurred simultaneously. Earthquake, Tornado, and three more waves of Tsunami. The population of the land dropped unimaginably, and needless to say, the death-toll made a history for itself. Naomi was one of the victims. She was caught in one of the many incidents, eventually losing both her arms and her legs, leaving a motionless body attached to a shredded neck connected to a head. But the miraculously thing was that her heart, somehow, was still beating. Weak, but it was beating for her survival in the disaster. That was all she had left, and nothing more, she knew she was going to die from either external or internal bleeding, she had no more hope to cling onto. Despite that, she had her conscious. Her eyes struggled to stay open, refused to be shut so that Naomi could still take a clear look of the blue sky. Her mind was blank, there was nothing more for her to do. After days and nights, she eventually realized that there will not be any hope. She eventually closed her eyes as her consciousness fade away. She thought that was the end of the line, but she was kept alive for a reason, for a purpose in the future.

After days of hoping, a military soldier found her body, and realized it was still breathing. They hastily brought it back to the lab and passed it to the doctors to cure her. Needless to say, it was futile, she was far too ripped to be cured. But a scientist came and volunteered to take care of the body. The scientist eventually locked Naomi into a tube where she hibernated for who-knows-how-long. During her hibernation period, she was altered and changed into a superhuman Android, a soldier that could take on an army, a hope for humanity. She was rebuilt into a Augmented Human, having her body to be fixed and repaired with mechanic parts. Her brain changed as well, her emotions, feelings, and even memory, were all swept off from her mind. Her mind was all filled with necessary data, Martial Arts of all types, more or less a self-sustaining Robot. The scientist named her Ny-X, letters N and Y representing her initials while the X represent her death. Meaning, she was no long Naomi Yuuka. She was kept hidden from the public for years, until her hibernation period was up, and she had woke up from her long slumber. By the time she wakes up, she had no memory of her past, but her goal. What was her goal? To restore humanity once again from all these madness. Her journey soon began...

Extra:
- She loves to be around humans
- She wishes to understand the world
- She is an extremely dangerous individual, though she could not be compared to a Cyborg
- Her real name is unknown to all, not even herself.

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:11 pm
|-|> Ny-X <|-|

Augmented Humans
Android 01

Known Information
Threat Level : [4]

I do not understand...
xX____D-E-A-T-H____Xx

xX____A-L-I-V-E____Xx
... What are emotions?

[b][color=goldenrod][size=18]|-|> Ny-X <|-|[/size][/color][/b]

[size=9][color=goldenrod][b]Augmented Humans[/b][/color]
[i]Android 01[/i][/size]
[size=9][color=goldenrod][b]Known Information[/b][/color]
[i]Threat Level : [4][/i][/size]

[i][size=9][color=goldenrod]I do not understand...[/color][/size][/i]
[i][color=goldenrod]xX____D-E-A-T-H____Xx[/color][/i]
[size=9]

[/size]
[i][color=goldenrod]xX____A-L-I-V-E____Xx[/color][/i]
[i][size=9][color=goldenrod]... What are emotions?[/color][/size][/i]

User Image

[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/086697a9-278a-4303-8a04-bf924e5d3305_zpsfeecdedf.jpg[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/d5b8bfd5-a937-4e94-af6e-eb725e16551b_zps5be8f882.jpg[/IMG]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character name:
Zael Zeithexen

Appearance:
As referred to Picture, coat is optional Mikoto Suoh - K

Personality:
Despite his status as a Nosferatu, Zael actually cares little about the title and at one point in his life, questioned why he even had it. He is quite lazy and spends a lot of his time sleeping, which he does so much that Zael is able to fall into a deep sleep in a matter of seconds. Likewise, he is not affected from being woken up via head slam, reacting calmly when such an incident occurs. In contrast to this casual nature of his, Zael has been said to be the most violent-tempered of all the Vampires, such a statement being more evident in his younger years. Zael also appears to have bad manners.

- Smoking
- Fellow Vampires
- Food
- Nighttime
- Blood
- Being Lazy
- Color Red
- Rain
- Harmless creatures
- Cute animals

Dislikes:
- Sunlight
- Daytime
- To work
- Unworthy fights
- Running out of cigarettes
- Any other species other than Vampires and Humans

Fears:
- Watching his species end
- Death of his fellow vampires

Abilities:
- Monstrous Physique
Due to him being a Nosferatu, he can easily display monstrous physiques such as strength, speed, flexibility, and much more

- Enhanced Senses
His senses are greatly heightened to aid him in combat

- Fear
Due to his status as well as his taciturn looks, he can easily manipulate a weak individual by inflicting fear upon them.

- Regeneration
Even without sucking onto blood, he can regenerate himself. This includes closing a wound or even repairing torn off muscles or any internal body parts. Though by sucking blood will also increase the speed of regeneration.

- Blood Syringe
As a Nosferatu, once he lands his teeth onto another man's neck (or any part of their body), he can easy suck out all the blood in them within seconds.

- Blend in the Shadows
He can easily move without sound, and hide himself in the shadows to shroud himself.

Inabilities:
- Merciful
It's nearly impossible for him to be merciful

- Moving Targets
He is not fond of moving targets, especially the ones in the air, he can't hit them on mark.

- Dedication
He can barely get himself dedicated to ANYTHING.

- First Aid
He have no knowledge in performing First-Aids.

Species:
The Nosferatu

Past:
A normal brute teen who have a rather bad reputation in school. Zael had never been good in studies, and he was always messing around. He gain a rather... dangerous yet well-known reputation for beating people up. But during his schooling years, the people he beat up were all bullies only, and he would save the weak from them. Because his grades were bad for almost... his entire school life, he dropped out from school without much concern. His parents dumped him since young, put him in an orphanage, where he would have to be taken care of. Despite his failure in studies, his attitude towards his God-mother was pure, he had never lie to her, and he had always loved her. Time soon passed on and eventually he left the orphanage, but promised he would protect them. Zael ventured out into the city, and from there, he gained his reputation once again. Not as a vigilante, but as a dangerous individual. The citizens feared him for his looks, and his temper, but none knew him except for some of his close friends and his orphanage. From time to time, he would go back to the orphanage to visit them. Though, things changed eventually...

The time soon dawned upon them, and Zael had no way to escape. He took the orphans and escaped to the safety zones, but her god-mother was caught in one of the disasters and was never heard since. Zael and the children mourned for her death, but they all believed that she was finally freed from the cruel world and to paradise. During those times, the Plague had infected 75% of the population as well, and unfortunately, Zael was one of them. Zael was separated from the children because of the plague, and was excluded from the humans. Eventually, he became and outcast and he became a target to be executed. At first, Zael thought it was the end, but as the bullets hit him, he didn't feel much pain... It seemed, somehow, he was different. His nails sharpened, his eyes reddened, his teeth grew sharp, and his lust for blood was... uncontrollable. Because of that, he went on a rampage, and killed everyone in the area, and sucked out their blood for his thirst. He knew what he had became, he was no longer human, he became a Vampire...

During his time as a normal Vampire, he hunted for his own survival, and eventually evolved into the subspecies called The Nosferatu. He was on top of the Vampires, he was stronger, faster, and much more overwhelming than any other Vampires. He knew from then, he would be someone unstoppable by mere beings. Knowing that he have the necessary strength, he finally prepared himself to venture out the land to find his fellow brethren, his orphan family.

Extra:
- He is an Avid Smoker
- He holds a soft spot for cute and harmless things
- He is always hungry, meat and blood.
- He loves sleep, and it doesn't seem he can get enough of it.

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:14 pm
|-|> Zael Zeithexen <|-|

Vampire
The Nosferatu

Known Information
Threat Level : [5+]

Our bodies get bigger...
xX____D-E-A-T-H____Xx

xX____A-L-I-V-E____Xx
... But our hearts get torn up.

[b][color=red][size=18]|-|> Zael Zeithexen <|-|[/size][/color][/b]

[size=9][color=red][b]Vampire[/b][/color]
[i]The Nosferatu[/i][/size]
[size=9][color=red][b]Known Information[/b][/color]
[i]Threat Level : [5+][/i][/size]

[i][size=9][color=red]Our bodies get bigger...[/color][/size][/i]
[i][color=red]xX____D-E-A-T-H____Xx[/color][/i]
[size=9]

[/size]
[i][color=red]xX____A-L-I-V-E____Xx[/color][/i]
[i][size=9][color=red]... But our hearts get torn up.[/color][/size][/i]

User Image
User Image
[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/7b307d7a-d243-466f-ae41-9dd559f7f5c7_zps1ce2edd1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/827e5536-e231-4a95-80a4-4d4504799fc3_zps53dce23b.png[/IMG]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/88d72418-3e8e-4e32-8766-3fe6b256faaf_zps8d4e0eb4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/b1df9608-f83c-4f94-affc-880f9f391a0b_zps7f5d6434.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/be29d430-391c-488c-bfda-d336900d6f4f_zps8e14ba82.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/xXHeart_GraceXx/015c8c7a-2118-4767-a66f-c74059b73c9a_zpsfcf223e0.jpg[/IMG]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:22 pm
[U/C]

Character name:
Edison Harvey

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Abilities:

Inabilities:

Species:
The Celestial

Past:

Extra:

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:23 pm
[U/C]

Post Layout

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:15 am
I approve of both Ny-X and Zael Zeithexen, though will leave room for a potential necessity for alteration should the captain see such fit.  

FatalityKaz

Vice Captain

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers