Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alter Alliance

Back to Guilds

A role play group, interacting with open role plays to bring justice. This team is for fighting to change things for the better. 

Tags: Heroic, Good, Justice, Fighting, Team 

Reply The Alter Alliance
Plast Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 am
Outside
As you pass the fields on your way down the lane, you find yourself at the porch of a rather tidy, symmetrical looking mansion. A grey combination of wood panels and metal fixtures, show a lack of style, but the sheer size of the building indicates that it more then compensates in function, at some points more resembling a warehouse then anything that indicates living quarters.

User Image

Lobby
Upon entering, a single white carpet with the guild emblem displayed proudly leads you to the back of the massive lobby, up a set of stairs, and splitting in both directions out of sight to the next landing, both upstairs and downstairs.

User Image

Basement - The Lab
The basement door is usually kept locked, though upon knocking, you'll find yourself in a generously spaced open area, littered with whatever projects Echo can functionally put together at the time. He has an office in the back full of filing cabinets and paperwork, with a desktop PC centered in the desk. There are several supply closets along the sides, one for chemicals, one for electronic parts, one for computers and more advanced circuitry, and one for the more...arcane ingredients labelled "hextech projects".

User Image

Meeting Room
If you choose to go straight back, past the elaborate sculpture betwixt the stairs, you'll find a large set of double doors leading into a large, round room, with flexible amounts of seating for between 5 and 50 persons. There is an overhead projector, microphones stationed at each seat, and a stage near the front for presentation.

User Image

Additionally, the first floor is appointed with two kitchens, restrooms, a well stocked library geared more towards non-fiction for research, but with a small choice amount of fiction for entertainment. There are also several rows of computers within that have internet access. The first floor also has the armory, with a passcode and a steel door vault. The entire lining of it, just as with the whole plast mansion, is coated in lead, etherblock, and other means of both magic and non-magic intrusion prevention. Not impenetrable, just very well kept. There are smaller vaults within the main vault, with blank labels on the front to indicate the assigned user. There is a variety of melee weapons, and energy blasters weapons, all designed by Echo to incapacitate without actually killing. There are a choice number of lethal weaponry as well, but the ratio of lethal to nonlethal is significantly high.

The second floor and third floors are all bedrooms, 25 to each floor, with generous amounts of space and all the basic living commodities in each. Certain ones vary in size and functions, as not all members of the Alliance are necessarily human sized, and each "room" is in itself a smaller apartment, assuring that residents could live within and function for large durations of time without being bothered.

The roof is just that - a simple rooftop with heavy iron railings to assure that nobody loses their balance and falls.

Apartment/Room Descriptions
[N/A]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:50 am
RESERVED  

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:14 am
RESERVED  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:18 am

Isabel walked slowly through the door, "He-Hello?" Her voice echoed. She continued to walk through cautiously, Looking at the large staircases, she went down first. Finding a large door, she tried to open it with no luck, So, back up the stairs she went. Taking the next stair case, she saw many rooms, upon searching A few, she figured this to be where people would stay. In fear of taking someones spot, she continued to carry her belongings with her. Back down the stairs, before examining the first floor she noticed a large statue. She examined it, feeling it's texture, "Wow...fancy." She peered past it and noticed there was more to dicover. Seats, many seat, a screen and mics. "This must be somewhere important....Or a classroom." She shrugged. Walking out She then examined floor one. She found both kitchens and smiled, "These rooms i know! Thank God for the simple things!" With a quick relief she used the washroom and made her way back to the one of the kitchens. After looking around a bit more, she decided to go back up to the rooms. Taking herself to the third floor, she found a room at the end. And sat on one of the beds. It looked like it was vacant, and hopefully it was. She laid her bag on the ground, kicked off her shoes and laid on the bed with a small yawn. "I hope no one minds if I nap here." She yawned again as quickly she fell asleep.  

elphiejess

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:48 am
elphiejess

User Image
Alter, the Mind of the Plast

You're closing the door...

Directed At: Isabel

As the stranger entered and drifted through the mansion, she was observed silently. Little did she know that she was surrounded by life on all sides. As she layed down and dozed off, a man formed up in the room with her. His hair was silvery-white and swept to a side, and he was wearing rather formal attire. "Er...pardon me, madam." The stranger's voice had a formal ring to it, and it was more highly pitched. It had a chilling coldness to it, and there was a slight reverberation, as if his voice rang throughout the whole house, by speakers or something. Alas, no speakers or microphone were visible. "Can I help you? Are you lost?"

...you leave the world behind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:57 am

Isabel slowly opened her eyes then jumped to her feet. "Oh um! I-I'm sorry! I was just so tired from the journey! And um, someone told me to come here, he gave me a flyer and everything and said it was safe! I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude!" Quickly she grabbed her bag and shoes and began to walk back toward the door, she was so frightened by the man that she did not find it in her best interest to stay. She hurried down the stairs as her heart pounded in her chest.  

elphiejess

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:03 am
elphiejess

User Image

Ah yes. humans tended to panic - get confused, embarassed, nervous. Fight or flight, isn't that what they call it? Either way, the strange man figured he aught to catch her and calm her down. As she ran out from the room, he melted into the ground. She wouldn't see it happen obviously. When she turned the corner, he'd be standing there, waiting. "Ah, Echo sent you? Yes, I'm Alter. I'll send him word, he'll be along shortly. I shall show you the accomodations, if you would like."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:12 am
Directed At: Alter

She gasped at his appearence and looked behind her confused, "How did you get her so fast? I mean..shoot...sorry if that was rude I just...I'm Isabel," She took a deep breath to calm herself. "It is a pleasure to meet you Alter. And yes Echo directed me here. And Yes, I would love that. Thank you." Her hands we still shaking as they clenched onto her bag. As the man began to move she followed behind him, but allowed herself enough space just in case danger should arise. -Glad I went to the restroom when I got here...that could have been uglier...- she thought to herself. The mansion seemed scarier now, knowing that someone may have been there the whole time...and knowing she did not recognize him at first frightened her.  

elphiejess

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:12 am
elphiejess

User Image

Hrm. This female seemed uncomfortable. Which would normally be beyond him to help, but Echo had specifically instructed Alter to help new guild recruits /become/ comfortable. "I am sorry to have alarmed you. To further explain, I am the mind of the plast." He said this simply, as though it completely covered everything. "Since Echo is the only shaper left in his generation, I owe him my direct allegiance, so long as he does not abuse the plast beyond my will. Therefore, I can do you no harm. I actually must provide you with most assistance that I am capable of, since he instructed me to do so. Perhaps that fact will bring you more comfort?" The cold, indifferent tone of his voice made the silence even more uncomfortable. He didn't seem to feel one way or another about much. His personality seemed several clicks shy of robotic. The 'man'(?) walked along the stairs and upwards, reaching the top floor. "The second and third floor are rooming. Room numbers 300-325, and 200-225, accordingly."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:28 am
Isabel gave a small smile and a quick nod, "I see." She tried to look more comfortable, but something inside of her just seemed uneasy. She would blame it on the "In a new place" cliche. She followed him as he showed her the rooms. "I didn't mess up someones bed, did I?" She asked somewhat louder than a whisper. If there was one thing that bothered her, it was knowing she had upset someone, especially someone she would potentially be staying with for a little while. taking a closer look it seemed the rooms were quite tidy and organized. The walking distance between the two did not get much closer, but she figured soon it would.  

elphiejess

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 pm
elphiejess

User Image

There was a moment of silence as he contemplated her question. "Mess up? I do not understand. You had done no damage. In terms of cleanliness, your effect was rather negligible. There are no rooms inhabited as of yet. Echo tends to sleep in his lab in the basement. You are the first member. In fact, you laid into room 225. If that would be the most comfortable to you, you may reside in there." As she would look around, she'd begin to realize something. There was a vague purple tint to everything there. Even Alter, in certain lights, seemed a vague hint of purple. Something to do with the plast stuff, perhaps? As she would ponder it, he guided her down to the front lobby again. There was a fountain straight back behind the stairs on the first floor, leading to double doors. "Straight back is the meeting room. To the left and right sides, there is the kitchen and dining area, while the other side contains the library. There's also an armory, and a recreation room on this floor near the front."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image
Echo: The Last Shaper

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (100%) Vitality
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (100%) Energy: Raw
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (100%) Plast

Directed At: Isabel, Alter

'She actually came! I was sceptical. It had been a while, but it seemed like she had some soul searching to do. That's fine with me! Now I can finally get things started! First thing's first though, I need to help her figure her abilities out. Have to take off the guild leader hat for a minute and put on the mentor one.'

The man approached his handiwork with a settled expression. Normally, people would be haunted by the place where they spent isolated from the world. He, however, was motivated by it. It pushed him harder to change from the person he never again wanted to be. He entered the front door. "Ah, hey. Isabel, Alter. Everything going well?" He looked over their expressions briefly to guage the situation. Hrm, a bit uncomfortable, but that's how it is around Alter sometimes. Echo put on a warm, charasmatic smile. His features were rather plain, sure, but he more then made up for it with his people skills. "Right, I can take her under my wing from here, Alter. You go on ahead and keep looking for new recruits."

He smiled down to Isabel once Alter vanished. "So, you're here. Can't say I'm not more then a little happy about it."  

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

elphiejess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:13 pm
Directed At: Alter/Echo

Isabel smiled as she saw her new friend approached, feeling more relaxed now that she knows someone in the room, and seeing that he did not immediately attack was the for sure sign that she was safe, for now. "I too would be lying if I said I was not very relieved and happy to see you standing there." She let go of her bag completely letting it hang on her shoulder, "I hope you don't mind,but on the third floor all the way at the end room, I attempted to nap. I can fix the bed right away if you wish." She curtsied with a tip of her head. -PLease don't be mad, please don't be mad, please don't be mad....- she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:23 pm
Directed At: Alter/Echo

Isabel smiled as she saw her new friend approached, feeling more relaxed now that she knows someone in the room, and seeing that he did not immediately attack was the for sure sign that she was safe, for now. "I too would be lying if I said I was not very relieved and happy to see you standing there." She let go of her bag completely letting it hang on her shoulder, "I hope you don't mind,but on the third floor all the way at the end room, I attempted to nap. I can fix the bed right away if you wish." She curtsied with a tip of her head.  

elphiejess

Ultrim Mass
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:56 am
User Image
Echo: The Last Shaper

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (100%) Vitality
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (100%) Energy: Raw
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (100%) Plast

"You seem a little high strung, my friend. If we're going to be working together, you'll have to relax some!" He smiled warmly once more, resting a hand on Isabel's shoulder. "The mansion takes the form it needs to. It's convenient that you can live as you wish, and it will revert things like messy covers and dirty plates to their initial state."

He paused for a moment, to look her over. His eyes scanned her over, making a few attempts to read her. Slightly dilated tear ducts, so she was recently crying? The fact that she was here in the first place showed that she is interested in help, but her delay tells that she was unsure. Her discomfort with Alter confirms what Echo had already known - she felt strongly and her heart led her well before her head did. Very natural, especially from an emotional caster. Training her in a way that was different from how he was trained would be a challenge, but Echo was determined to prove that a hostile environment wasn't necessary for developing someone's powers.

"Well, you've see the place. You have an idea of what you want to accomplish with me. We can worry about the guild stuff later. For now, just know that you're a recruit under my wing. When I think you can hold your own, you'll move up to member rank. Ideally, that will take one week. Maybe longer, since you have more training to do." He paused, to add - "No matter what rank, I'll still help you whenever I can, of course! This is simply to let you know where you stand with things."

"So, about that training. Shall we begin?"  
The Alter Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces