Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Alternate Lifestyle..

Back to Guilds

A literate role play guild~ 

Tags: Romance, Fantasy, School, Action, Spies 

Reply One on One Role Plays
My boyfriend is a monster?! ((RinChiAmaya and Le Dubaaa)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 pm
Word around says a guy recently moved into town and in rolled into the local high school. It had been about three weeks he had been going to this new school and he had an eye for the popular girl. She didn't even know his name or that he had even moved to this school though. He was always so quiet. How would she have noticed him? This guy wanted to get close to her but, he was no regular high school teen. Would trying to get in a relationship give away what he is? And what if she knew later on that he wasn't human, would that affect their relationship? He didn't know but, he wanted to have boyfriend status for sure.

Victorie Beth Veltimor  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm
Pheonix Greyson Elile

Pheonix grimaced as he walked into the school. Humans were still strange to him on so many levels. Then again, he was still adapting to their life style. He wasn't really intimidated by any of these people. In fact, the only one he really spoke to was the guy who was created in the same place he was, and came with him to the school.
His name was Felix, and he was pretty strange and cold to most people. Meanwhile, Phoenix had a much warmer heart. Both of them tried to avoid attention, but in their first week, Felix was in two fights. How was Phoenix involved with him? Well, you would say because they came from the same place. But it was more than that. Felix protected Phoenix when trouble came around, and Phoenix got in a lot of trouble. It wasn't his fault. He just had issues with his anger, and he didn't know his own strength. Not to mention, when someone found out about what he was, he would tend to get beaten up. A lot. It wasn't like he could fight back. He'd wind up putting some one in the hospital. Then he would feel bad. Felix was much better at containing his power and was currently teaching Phoenix that skill as well.
But, moving on. Phoenix couldn't seem to find Felix, so he went to the cafeteria. He sat at their table. It was located in a corner, and he was sitting alone that morning. It wasn't that bad. He spent years in a tank after all. He was used to solitude. Still...
His eyes went to Victoria and her table. His heart skipped a beat and theories of how to get close to her traveled through his mind. He then had to shake them out. Making a friend that had many friends would only lead to danger... and more trouble. What if he lost his temper and attacked her? He'd hate himself. He sighed and put his head in his arms.  

British Waffeelz
Captain

Wheezing Gekko

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am
Le DuBaaa Wrote:

Victoria walked onto campus and as usual, Jacob was right there with her, walking to the cafeteria. The two had always been a close pair but, they never grew to be more then best friends. The school had other ideas about this though and spread the rumor that they were in fact a couple. That lie was disproved so many times though it's not even funny.
A group of kids sat at their usual table near the center of the room. This was Jacob's pick of tables though. He seemed to avoid sunshine but, he had a nasty skin condition that in flamed when he was in the sun. So, no one cared. As Victoria got to their table she took her seat by Gabe. Another on of her friends. Though, she felt he should have been hanging out with another group. Not that she was judgmental or anything. Gabe had been the magnet for being picked on sense they all met back in middle school and still he sticks around. That wasn't the only thing either. Victoria's ground was just a bad mix of loud and obnoxious kids. Some were the typical party kids, some metal heads and the trouble makers. Gabe was quiet, shy and a good kid. He didn't fit perfectly here.
Victoria and Jacob glanced over at a boy that seemed to be sitting all by himself at a table. Victoria wanted to go over to him but, that may have drawn all the group to go over and seeing that he was by himself, that was a bad idea. He may have been overly shy or something like that. "Is he new, Jacob?" Victoria asked, he didn't look familiar. Jacob shrugged and looked at Victoria with a smile, "No clue, Vickky." Jacob replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 am
Phoenix sat up straight to stretch back on the chair and popped his back. When he slouched back down, his glasses slid down his nose and he had to push them back up to sit right. Then he just randomly zoned out.
Felix came in a few seconds later. His hair was a very unnatural color, but he never dyed it. He plopped down next to Phoenix and blinked. "Yo... Nix?" He asked, snapping his fingers in front of the other teen's face. the result was a very startled Phoenix.
Phoenix blushed. "Sorry," He muttered, glancing at Victoria. Seeing her looking at him made his eyes widen and he quickly turned to sit forward in his chair.
Felix looked over at the table. "Are they making fun of you?" He demanded, starting to stand. He wasn't even willing to take chances anymore.
"No! Dude, calm down! They don't even know I exist," Phoenix insisted, waving his hands back and forth. Felix's eyes narrowed and he huffed out a breath.
"Have you eaten yet?" He asked Phoenix. He rolled his eyes when Phoenix shook his head. "You have to eat, Nix. You have a high metabolism. Look. How about I get us both breakfast?" Felix asked, walking away before Phoenix could protest.
Phoenix could only sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose while shaking his head. Felix was always concerned about him. Always. He didn't even feel hungry, but Felix knew how his appetite could get. Still, Felix's protective attitude tend to make kids shy away from Phoenix. What if Victoria was thinking about talking to him? Felix could have ruined that! He sighed again but seemed to cheer up when food was put in front of him. Since Phoenix was more so of a carnivore than Felix, Felix traded their food. He took the pancakes and gave Phoenix the sausage.
"There. Now eat. She's in majority of your classes. Gawk later," Felix said as he plopped down in the chair. He really would seem like the sheltering big brother to others that didn't know him. And he kind of had a reason to be. They weren't let out of where they came from. They busted out, and they were being looked for.  

British Waffeelz
Captain

Wheezing Gekko

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:30 am
Le DuBaaa Wrote:

Victoria saw Felix come in to accompany Phoenix. Made her feel better to see him with someone at least. Victoria didn't like seeing kids around by themselves. She knew how it felt to be an outcast. It's not like Victoria was always popular. Seein how Felix stood a bit deffensivly and looked at them, her eyes shied away to look at Jacob. What was with that guy? He seemed a bit scary if you aked her. Felix kinda looked like that one guy that a few kids were talking about. The one that managed to get in a few fights the first week of school. That's what had been spread around at least. That's something Victoria didn't like about this school. The teens spread around anything they could get their hands on and often times is far beyond what's really happening.
Gabe stood up and looked shyly at Victoria. He found it difficult to talk to her. Seeing how pretty she was. "Hey, Victoria. Want to come get breakfast with me?" Gabe asked in a soft voice. Victoria smiled at him and stood up. That's when Jacob moved Gabe out of the way. "Go away. I'm getting breakfast with her." Jacob replied for Victoria. Gabe seemed to shy away from Jacob with a sigh and just went for some food by himself. He didn't pick fights. Not with Jacob. Jacob was cold hearted and always got what he wanted. He was for sure, one of the schools biggest bullies. Not to Victoria though, he always played sweet towards her. Victoria rolled her eyes and flicked Jacob's nose, "Bad. Be nice to Gabe, what did he do to you huh?" Victoria asked and crossed her arms.
Jacob rubbed his nose and pouted sadly, making a little whimper sound. "Why so mean to me?" Jacob asked cutely. Victoria shook her head and smiled softly, "Don't do that to me. It's not fair. Just be nice okay?" Victoria requested and sat back down. She wasn't even hungry to be honest. She was just in here to hang out before the never ending school day started.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:46 am
Felix blinked when he saw Phoenix staring at that girl again. "Stooppp!" He groaned. "That's rude in a human's eyes. Learn their manners if you're going to be in a school, Phoenix," He said in a low whisper. Phoenix nodded as he nibbled on his sausage.
"But she's really pretty... and I heard she's nice... and--"
"And I heard that guy was her boyfriend. And he looks like he could beat your a** to a pulp, even with me there. So stop," Felix said, speaking louder than he meant to.
Phoenix's head lowered and he nodded. His spirits seemed quite put out now.
Felix blinked. "Aw, kid, come on. You don't need her. Look who she hangs with," He said, trying to recover himself. He hated seeing Phoenix upset, though it happened pretty easily. Well, in his true age, he was pretty young. It was understandable. But usually he managed to put on a pretty happy face even when people were mean to him. Felix tried teaching the kid to get a spine, but it didn't really work.
Phoenix's head turned when he heard Jake say something mean to Gabe. "He seems alright..." He muttered.
"He seems a lot like you, yeah," Felix noted. "Wanna talk to him?" He asked.
Phoenix looked around at all the people at the table and then shook his head. "Too many people," He murmured.
Felix sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'll get him to come to you. One way or another," He said.
Phoenix's eyes widened. "Dude, no!" He exclaimed. He went to stop him, but by the time he reached him, they were at the table. He gulped out of nerves.
Felix nudged him, telling him to keep calm. He looked down at Gabe. "So, kid. Couldn't help but notice you're like this guy. He's a new kid. Pretty quiet. Not annoying. Try getting to know him," He said bluntly, shoving Phoenix to stand in front of Gabe.
"Hey, I never agreed to this!" Phoenix said, feeling damage to his dignity. He scowled when Felix just shrugged. He turned and looked at Gabe before gathering the nerve to wave. He was obviously only shy because he was around these people because he kept glancing at them. "I'm... um... I'm Phoenix," He added. He was prepared for some remark to his name. Most people did indeed make fun of it.
Felix wore an expression that said if any of them made a rude gesture toward Phoenix in his presence, they'd find out if the rumors about the fight were true.

RinChiAmaya Wrote:

British Waffeelz
Captain

Wheezing Gekko

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:18 am
Le DuBaaa Wrote:

Victoria sipped on some strawberry milk Gabe gave to her. She really quite enjoyed the flavor. Once it had been placed on the table, Jacob reached for it and Victoria made a soft little hissing noise as she snatched the milk from him, "You wanna start something punk?" Victoria asked playfully. Jacob smiled and gently pushed Victoria, "Yeah, let's take this out side, little girl!" Jacob replied.
"Oh my god. You guys are doomed to be forever alone." Gabe said as he let his forehead slam onto the table a bit. Jacob smirked and pulled Victoria into a tight hug and rubbed his cheek against hers. "I'm never alone with my bestie though." Jacob said in a girly voice. This was him mimicking what Victoria would say. Victoria squirmed in Jacob's arms and used her arms to push on his chest, "Jacob, let me go!" Victoria demanded but, Jacob shook his head and held onto her even more. "Fine then!" Victoria shouted slightly. Victoria took the rest of her milk and splashed it onto Jacob's face then licked from his jaw line to just below his eye.
"Hey! You're so gross Victoria!" Jacob said as he let her go and got a few napkins to wipe his face off. All Victoria could do though was laugh hysterically. That's when Felix and Phoenix came over. So, she calmed herself down and looked over at that the two. Everyone else did as well. A few disgusted eyes traveled over them as if silently judging them. Noticing this Victoria bit her lip. She was just waiting for a comment. "Phoenix sounds like a re-- Ow!" Jacob began to say before Victoria kicked his leg harshly under the table. "Really cool name.. Phoenix sounds like a really cool name." Victoria said to finish Jacob's remark in a nice way. She looked at Gabe who didn't really know what to do. Gabe just waved shyly and avoided eye contact.
"Hey, let's go over there." Victoria said happily. As Victoria got up, so did the rest of the group. They all wondered off outside but, Victoria, Gabe and Jacob stayed at the table. This was her way of getting rid of the group. "Well, the rest of the table looks wide open. Hmm, not sure what happened." Victoria said jokingly as she got Gabe back in his seat.
"Well hey, Phoenix.. I'm Gabe." Gabe replied shyly. Victoria smiled at the three sweetly, "You three guys should hang out. Jacob and I are gonna go now." Victoria told them as she walked away. Gabe blinked and watched them leave. Why was he always left with random kids? Was it her way of trying to make him less shy? It never worked. He'd get beat up, ditched or anything really. It just never ended well. "Well, um.. Hi. I guess I'm supposed to hang with you two now..." Gabe said softly. He hated meeting new people. Phoenix didn't seem all that bad though. At least he wasn't loud like the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 am
Phoenix's eyes went to the ground when Jacob went to mock his name. He looked up at Felix. "Maybe I should just stick with Greyson..." He muttered quietly.
Felix let out a loud growling sound. "No. It's the name you picked and it's great. It's not your fault he's immature enough to say something," He said. Even if Victoria was nice enough to try and make it better, Phoenix was made fun of enough that they knew what people meant. He blinked when she got all the rude kids to leave. That was some trick. Phoenix seemed a lot calmer too.
Phoenix frowned as Victoria left and he felt his eyes traveling after her. He looked back at Gabe though. "Okay. That sounds cool," He replied. "It's pretty nice having another friend," He added, rubbing the back of his head. He looked at where they had been sitting. "They don't seem to be very nice to you," He said.
Felix frowned. "You either," He muttered. "Want me to say something, Nix?" He asked.
"What?! No!" Phoenix replied in an exasperated tone. He blushed in embarrassment. His eyes said 'Do anything to make me look bad in front of her and I will end you.' Then he looked back at Gabe. "This is..."
"My name is Felix. I'm basically this guy's brother. But not genetically," Felix interrupted in an uninterested tone. He sighed. "I'm gonna go," He said before turning and walking out. When Phoenix told him to wait, he just quickened his pace a bit.
"That jerk," Phoenix muttered, crossing his arms. He looked back at Gabe. "Um... I dunno what to do," He admitted. He looked over to see a group of jocks coming over to him. They had picked on him quite a bit over the weeks. Figures they'd make a move when Felix wasn't around.
"Hey there, Phoenix," One of them said with a snicker. "Where's your body guard?"
"He's not my body guard," Phoenix muttered. "Get out of my face," He said.
"Um... no," The jock retorted.
"Oh gee, how clever. 'No,' must be the new come back of the century," Phoenix snapped. "What? Your IQ not high enough to make a five word sentence?" He asked. His reward was a punch in the eye. It broke his glasses pretty bad (but he didn't need them any way), and Phoenix knew he'd have a black eye later. Phoenix practically snarled. When Felix wasn't around to keep him calm, all it took was one hit to set him into defense mode. When he showed his teeth, his canines seemed a bit elongated. He pulled his arm back and let it snap forward to hit the jock in the stomach.  

British Waffeelz
Captain

Wheezing Gekko

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 am
Le DuBaaa Wrote:

Gabe nodded when Felix told Phoenix his name was a great name. That brought up a few questions though. That HE picked the name. Seemed kind of strange. Maybe, he was adopted and gave himself a name to go along with him into a new family. Gabe could go on guessing though. So, he'd bring it up later. Gabe sighed and looked at Phoenix. Nope. The crowed he hung out with wasn't nice to him at all. Victoria and Jacob was the only one who would get along with him though so, where else was he supposed to go? "Well, I know... They are pretty mean actually but, I only put up with them to hang out with Victoria and Jacob. She's really nice and accepts me.. Ya know? And Jacob has always been my friend.." Gabe replied.
Seeing the jock team walking over put Gabe on edge pretty quickly. He didn't like them... They probably didn't like him. "Come on guys... Leave him alone.." Gabe said in a weak voice. He was shocked though, hearing Phoenix go off on them. "Hey! Let's not do--." Gabe began saying but, another jock pushed Gabe to the ground as he stood up. "Not do what?!" The jock demanded as he hovered over Gabe. Gabe shook his head not wanting to answer that. He knew he'd get himself beaten to a pulp. "N- nothing...." Gabe whispered. He kind of wished Jacob would come back. Jacob seemed to save him in these kind of situations.
An officer the walked around school though happened to be in the lunch room. Gabe looked over at him and back at the jocks. "Do you really want to cause trouble with that guy in the room?" Gabe asked in a louder more understandable tone. Hey, he didn't want to get beat up, Phoenix and that jock over there were already swinging fists around. This could end badly for all of them. "It's not like you jocks have a team to play for or anything." Gabe remarked. Thankfully the jock didn't hurt him and went back into the group leaving Gabe to get up. Gabe didn't know what to do about Phoenix and that other jock. Cut in and stop them from fighting? That was asking to get the hell beaten out of him. No, thank you but hey, the bell. "Well, um..." Gabe said and pushed between Phoenix and the jock, "Bell rang. Time for class, nice chatting with you guys. Let's go Phoenix." Gabe said quickly as he pushed the jock away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 am
Phoenix hissed loudly and tackled the jock to the ground. He was shocked to feel himself getting pulled away by Gabriel. His temper was still flared though, and he was giving Gabe this angry look.
That was when Felix came in to get his bag. "Hey. Phoenix! No. Bad," He said, snatching the the teen away. He frowned when he saw the bruise around Phoenix's eye. "Was it that guy?" He asked.
Phoenix looked away and nodded. "It was a group of them. One of them hurt Gabe too," He said, not caring about the bell.
Felix didn't seem to either. He let go of Phoenix's arm and went over to the jock, standing in front of Gabe. "Find it fun to pick on the weaker guys?" He asked in a deadly quiet voice. People were staring already. He snatched the jock up. "Gabe, take Phoenix to class, kay?" He asked in a voice that revealed he was giving an order. "And thanks for cutting in. You really helped," He informed Gabe. Anyone that stuck up for Phoenix was good in his book, and he was a bit less cold to them. Felix's eyes saw the cop and he just growled. "Touch him again and I pray for you," Was all he said, "Cause I won't stop him." He then sat the boy down roughly.  

British Waffeelz
Captain

Wheezing Gekko

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 am
Le DuBaaa Wrote:

It's un-explainable how relieved Gabe was when he saw Felix came back. He hadn't cared about the bell either. He was just trying to use it as an excuse to get out of there. Felix was there and seemed to be able to handle things way better then they could. When Felix pretty much ordered Gabe to take Phoenix to class, he just did as told. Gabe could be referred to as a dog. He had his moments when he'd fight back but, when told what to do he'd be the one to obey. "Okay.." Gabe replied quietly as he grabbed his back pack. "We should go now.." Gabe told Phoenix as he stood by him patiently. His eyes drifted to look at the jocks but, they shot down to the floor quickly when one of them looked back.
Mean while, Victoria and Jacob went ahead and got to class. They were seated in the back of class, right next to each other. The teacher ought to separate them in this class though. The got yelled at for different things all the time. It had become a regular routine in this class. No work got done and they talked all the time. "Hey, Jacob. We should plan a party for friday." Victoria suggested. She normally threw a party every so often. Jacob nodded in agreement and smiled, "It should be at your place this time though. I got yelled at for the mess last time." Jacob told her. Victoria laughed, "Did you ever get that permanent marker off your mirror?" Victoria asked. Jacob glared at her and tossed a paper ball in her face, "That's not even funny!" Jacob replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 pm
Phoenix looked at Gabe apologetically. "Sorry for that... I've got the worst temper ever," He informed him. "I don't normally get all defensive though," He added quickly. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the cafeteria. He eventually stopped. "I think I'll be good. Felix was just trying to get you out and away from the trouble," He said with a grin before leaving.
He came into the classroom and slid down into the desk, hoping no one would see his eye. It was already a pretty nasty color. Felix came in a couple minutes later.
The teacher began to lecture him about how to get to class earlier. Phoenix couldn't help by to snicker. They sat right behind Victoria and Jake, in the corner.
"Ya think it's funny?" Felix asked Phoenix.
"Kind of, yes," Phoenix replied with a bright smile.
Felix's face softened, but it went back to being stolid when he saw the bruise. He reached into his lunch box and pulled out the ice pack. Phoenix happily took it and placed it on the bruise. "Stay out of fights, ya hear?" Felix said in a warning tone. "You coulda hurt that guy," He added in a harsh whisper.
"He hurt me first!" Phoenix retorted. "That's different. You know the rule. You come to get me. I don't want to have to move. Again," Felix snapped.
Phoenix's eye widened. "That wasn't my fault..." He whispered. He looked away from Felix and put his head down before looking back up to look at the teacher. He hated being blamed for being found out. "Maybe you should teach me better about keeping my emotions in check," He eventually muttered.
"Maybe if you were actually teachable I wouldn't need to worry about that," Felix eventually growled. He blinked at the hurt that crossed Phoenix's face.
Phoenix crossed his arms. "Then why do you want me living with you? Why do you want to keep me around if I ruin your life?" He demanded.
"Cause you'd kill somebody without me. That or you'd get caught by them," Felix muttered.
Phoenix felt tears sting his eyes. "I'm moving out," He said.
"Where are ya gonna go?" Felix asked, his voice nonchalant. He didn't really want Phoenix to leave, but he was getting annoyed.
"I'll just... I don't even care. Better than being babied by you," Phoenix snapped in a low snarl. Felix never talked to him like this. What was happening?  

British Waffeelz
Captain

Wheezing Gekko

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:14 pm
Le DuBaaa Wrote:

Gabe nodded silently and began walking to class. He felt kind of lost thought and actually followed Phoenix to class. No, his class was different from the rest but, his class was next to them. Victoria looked over at Phoenix when he came into class. She didn't realize he was in this class or Felix for that matter and they sat right behind her and Jacob? Victoria didn't pay attention much or, they were just that un-noticeable.
Victoria passed a note to Jacob instead of actually speaking. It was just quieter. "Have those two always sat behind us?" Victoria wrote on a piece of paper. Jacob had to glance back at them to know who she was talking about. "UM, well. . . I guess they have. I don't know. That Phoenix one is weird though... They're both weird." Jacob wrote back. After reading his response, Victoria nudged Jacob's arm with her elbow and wrote back. "Come on now. You don't even know them and you are willing to judge all ready? With how we act, they probably think that we are the weird ones here."
"For real, out of me and you, you are the weirder one. You splashed milk in my face and lick my cheek!" Jacob wrote back with a chuckle. Victoria Gasped and wrote back on the paper, "I'm the weirder one? As if! You hold freak show in this friendship. I only did that to make you let go of me so... Shut it."
Jacob read over the paper an took some notes off the board to make it look like he was working the eventually replied, "That little Phoenix kid has being eyeing you like all day. It's kind of creepy." Jacob wrote and passed the note back to her. Victoria rolled her eyes and looked at Jacob then back down at the paper, "Oh so it's creepy? Don't think I don't see you do the same thing from time to time. Do I sense jealousy?" Victoria wrote. Jacob let out a quiet, sarcastic laugh, "Hell, noo." He said as he balled the notes into a ball an tossing it to the trash. It hit the edge of the trash can and bounced out though. "How does that even happen!?" Jacob asked and shook his head. Victoria laughed and went to taking more notes as Jacob was yelled at for disrupting class. Jacob made a few smart remarks but, shut up when the threat of being sent to the office got brought up. No one liked being sent in there with the principal. He was one harsh man.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 pm
Phoenix sniffled a little and slid down in his seat. He sat the ice pack back on Felix's desk and raised his hand. He got excused from class and hurried out, but someone tripped him. "You're so dead," Phoenix hissed, getting up and flipping the table like it was nothing. The guy in the desk shouted out as he toppled over and his leg bent at an awkward angle.
"Oi. He's in a bad mood," Felix noted, blinking rapidly. He was kind of worried. People were going to find out about him at this rate. And if they learned about Phoenix, they learned about Felix.
As you would expect, Phoenix was sent to the office, and was facing possible expulsion. The teen had nothing to say to this except, "Figures." No one ever sided with him. Why should he expect any different at this school? Yes, he hurt the guy in the desk pretty bad, but the other kid had started it, right? Right. Phoenix left the room and went to the bathroom. He put cold water on his eye before going to the office.
The principal frowned. "You realize you could have broken our star quarterback's leg?" He demanded.
"And? That guy's been on my backside since I got here. You only side with him because he's a jock with more brawn than brain," Phoenix said bitterly.
"What you do to your eye?"
"Nothing. You linebacker did it to me," Phoenix muttered.
"Well. I'll have to call your parents. A-"
"I don't have parents. Felix is the only one I got," Phoenix announced.
"Does Felix know?"
"Yeah he knows. He sat there and watched it happen. So am I kicked out or not?" Phoenix asked.
"Not kicked out. Be expecting a call as to whether or not you can come back within the next ten days," The principal said sternly. He began to fill out the referral.
"So you don't even care that I got a black eye or the fact that I'm bullied every day?!"
"I haven't seen that," The principal said.  

British Waffeelz
Captain

Wheezing Gekko

SweetCicero

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 pm
Le DuBaaa Wrote:

Victoria's eyes snapped up when she heard someone shouting. When she saw the scene her eyes widened as she gasped in surprise, "What the bloody hell?!" Victoria said a bit loud. What in the world was that for? Victoria got out of her seat to help him and made sure he was comfortable until the nurse took him down to the nurse's office. Jacob was in shock too. Mainly shocked he could actually fling a desk and a person back like that. Also, how Phoenix and Felix were already loosing there cool and it wasn't even that much into the school year. Jacob looked back at Felix after the bell rang, "Was he dropped on his head as a baby? You seem like his brother." Jacob asked rather rudely.
Victoria went back to her desk and started packing her stuff as Jacob made his little remark. "Jacob, don't say that. There must have been a reason for that." Victoria told him. Jacob rolled his eyes, "I'm just saying these two are causing problems already and it's not far into the year." Jacob replied, "Idiotic." He added.
Victoria shook her head and looked at Felix, "Please excuse my friend. He's quite the moron." Victoria said then glared harshly at Jacob before heading out of class.
"Hey! You know you love." Jacob said as he got up as well and headed out the class. "Ohhh, love is a strong word." Victoria told him with a smile.
Jacob blinked, "So, mean." Jacob said sadly.
Victoria shook her head, "No Jacob. YOU are the mean one here." She told him before turning down the hall. "I'll see you later." Victoria added. She had a gym class this period. This was probably the only class she actually liked because you didn't have to listen to a teach talk all period and get home work.  
One on One Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff