Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can talk and roleplay. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Random, Gaming, Anime, Books 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Life in the Caribbean- A POTC Roleplay (Roleplay) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:54 pm
Our story starts in the port of Tortuga. It's daytime and hungover pirates are roaming the street trying to avoid the brightness of the sun. This is the only quiet part of the whole day. So quiet that you wouldn't think this was a port of lawless people.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:23 am
A kid with bright red hair suddenly bursts out of a bar, holding a knife in 'his' teeth, a bottle of rum in one hand, and a squawking chicken in another. He grins and waves at the angry bar owner, who follows him out of the bar, face as red as the kid's hair.
"Hey! Come back here so I can wring your scrawny neck, you thievin' brat!"
The 'boy' quickly sheaths his knife and smiles tauntingly. "That's fine, mister. I've got a ship to sail today!"
The grin slips off his face as the bar owner whips something out of his belt and the sunlight glances off the polished pearl handle. A pistol.
The man fires, and the bullet whips up dirt inches from the boy's foot, who yelps and jumps.
"Hey! Watch i--"
The brown hat falls off, and a long wave of red hair tumbles down.
Everything is silent for a moment as everyone, even the drunken pirates, manage to focus bloodshot eyes on the redhead girl. They all slowly pull out swords, sabers, pistols, and one man pulls out a pair of bananas, pointing them like pistols.
"Oh dear."  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 am
Nicole

"Get out of the way, ingrates" she said as she shoved through the crowd to get to the girl. They didnt know that she herself was a girl.
"Stupid Sister" she yelled in a fake deep voice as she grabbed the girl. "Come with me if you want to live "she whispered so no one would hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 am
Halcyon
"Come with me if you want to live," he whispered.
Halcyon looked up at the tall boy who had grabbed her by the arm, telling her to pretend to be his sister. It was either this or death.
"Sorry, brother! I was really hungry, so I forgot we had to pay here in Tortuga. When this kind bar owner reminded me I had to pay 2 pieces of gold for just one bottle of rum, I couldn't help it! And this chicken... somehow attached itself to my fist."
Halcyon grinned impishly up at her 'older brother.' Then, the smile slid off her face as she studied the feminine features and realized that this person was not who 'he' seemed to be.  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 pm
Nicole Barbossa

Nicole grab the girl and dragged her away ignoring the rest of the people. She then entered an abandoned house. That where she trusted the girl into a empty chair. She took off her hat which revealed her short hair.
"Are you stupid?!" she yelled. "You're lucky I was nearby."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 pm
Emil Soma

Emil was camping out by the sea side. He had to get something to eat but didn't have any money at the time. He picks him self up from the sandy beach and walks off too the port to see if he could get something to eat. I hope i can find my family soon. I wonder if they are alright. He thought to him self. He looked over to a abandon house and herd someone yelling. Feeling curious, he walked over and peeks his head into the window listing to them.  

Senel64
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:58 pm
Nicole Barbossa

Before the other girl could answer, Nicole heard a creaking sound come from the window. She drew out a pistol and aimed it at the window. Then she snuck up to the window. That when she saw the boy. Quickly she grabbed him and pulled him into the room. She was strong for a girl. She had to be strong in order to defend herself from other pirates. She dropped the boy on the floor.
"Why were you eavesdropping?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm
Emil Soma

Before he could turn around and run away she catches him and pulls him inside the house. "w-well um......you see...I was..." He said trying to get the words out. He didn't know what to say. Was he going to kill him or worse. "I am sorry for eavesdropping!" He said bowing his head hoping she dose not hurt him in any way.  

Senel64
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:46 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"I'm not going to hurt you kid." she said."There's only one person I want to hurt, well actually kill, but its not you. I've never seen you here before. Who are you?" she stuffed her pistol back on to her belt. She gestured to an empty chair next to Halcyon. "Sit"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 am
Emil Soma

Still kinda nervous, he sat down on the char. "My name is Emil. stranded here a few days ago after a monster sank the boat and i got spit up from my family." he said to her. His stomach started to growl and his face turned a little red. "Sorry, i have not ate for 2 days." He said looking down.  

Senel64
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 am
Nicole Barbossa

"You're lucky to be alive." Nicole said as she walked to a cupboard. This house belonged to her mom who was dead. Nicole used it when she wasn't at sea. There wasn't much in the cupboard but she found something for the boy. She tossed him a loaf of bread and an orange. " Eat the orange first. Don't want you getting scurvy." Than she found a jug of apple juice. She poured a few glasses of juice and handed one to the boy and one to the girl. "By the way you're not stranded. You're on the island of Tortuga."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 pm
Halcyon

"Uhm, thanks for saving me," said Halcyon. Who was this girl? she wondered. And how come she was disguised as a boy? And, she realized with a chill, if she's not gonna kill him, then is she gonna kill... me?
She stood up hastily from the chair.
"Thank you. I'm just... gonna go now..."  

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Senel64
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 pm
Emil Soma

"Oh wow, thanks alot!" He said to her as he started to eat the orange and then the bread. "Tortuga huh?" He said wondering if his family was alive here on Toruga. "Oh, my name is Emil Soma bye the way." He said to her. He looked over to the other girl that suddenly got up to walk away. I wonder what's wrong? he thought to him self.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 pm
Nicole Barbossa

"Where do you think your going?" She said to the girl. "I didn't save you just so you can go out and get killed." Nicole then grabbed her arm. "You act like I'm going to hurt you. Why?"  

mangafan7713
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

User 33251061
Crew

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 pm
Halcyon

Halcyon flinched when Nicole touched her arm, a habit she was trying to forget and jerked away. Covering up her fear, she said, "Uhm... let's just say I've had bad experiences. My name's Halcyon D'Arville. I'm sixteen. I ran away from the orphanage in London about two years ago, and I stole a boat. Like Emil, I got washed up on Tortuga."
Halcyon stared down at her knees. "They beat us there if we were 'bad.' I stuck up for a kid who stole a slice of bread. We were both whipped to within an inch of our lives. I can't forget that. Ever since then, all I've wanted is freedom."
She looked up, emerald green eyes shining.
"Freedom. A pirate on the seas. That's the life for me."  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces