Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 am
User Image

Story

Rules

Character Skeleton

Accepted Characters

Reserve

Open

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:15 am
User Image

Born in this forgotten land, you thought yourself to be an average citizen of the free cities. Never have you dreamed that someday you would be blessed by the Goddess. But what would happen to you if you were? What would you do with your life if you had the strength, power and will to help others? What would you do with your gift? This is your story! Rise up young hero and tell your tale!

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 am
User Image

No God-Modding

Follow the Gaia T.O.S.

No Killing NPC's without permission

No killing each other without permission

Pictures are to be either Drawn, from any Final Fantasy game, From Aion, or real life. Some anime pictures I might accept.

Decorative posts and Post Formats are not needed but it will help to find you quicker.

There is no maximum or minimum amount you have to write.

If you need to leave or have events that have come up, please let me know in a PM

If you're going to quit, please let us know.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

Name:
Weight:
Race:
Eyes: (Color)
Distinguishing Features: (Tattoos/Face Paint/Piercings/Scars/Etc.)
Job: (Mage/Warrior/Thief)
Skills: (Restoration/Smithing/Steal/Etc.)
Weapons: (Bow/Mace/Sword/Axe/Etc.)
Personality:
Other:
Appearance: (URL Link/Written Description)

[color=steelblue]Name[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Age[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Height[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Weight[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Race[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Gender[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Hair[/color]: (Color/Length)
[color=steelblue]Eyes[/color]: (Color)
[color=steelblue]Distinguishing Features[/color]: (Tattoos/Face Paint/Piercings/Scars/Etc.)
[color=steelblue]Job[/color]: (Mage/Warrior/Thief)
[color=steelblue]Skills[/color]: (Restoration/Smithing/Steal/Etc.)
[color=steelblue]Weapons[/color]: (Bow/Mace/Sword/Axe/Etc.)
[color=steelblue]Personality[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Other[/color]:
[color=steelblue]Appearance[/color]: (URL Link/Written Description)

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageName: Malyana of Cinderfell
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 127lbs
Race: Niko
Hair: Brown/long/slightly curly
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Features: Feline ears on the top of her head instead of regular ears on the side(like human) brown/medium length and slightly curly fur tail. Her body is covered with a short fine layer of fur, slighly tan color
Job: Mage
Skills: Restoration, First-Aid, Botany, Fishing
Weapons: Mace, Ribbon, Claws(hand to hand)
Personality: rebellious, cheerful, silly, trivial, petty, optimistic, jealous, envious, involved, persistent, sustaining, friendly, forgiving, faith in others, devoted, affectionate,
Other:
Appearance: [X]

User Image

User ImageName: Dillon Gregor
Height: 6'8
Weight: 220
Race: Deava
Hair: Shoulder length slightly wavy black
Eyes: Emerald green
Distinguishing Features: Giant black wings that he can show or not at will.
Job: Warrior
Skills: Item manipulation, and Healing
Weapons: Proficient with sword and bow and arrow
Personality: Quiet guy, doesn't like to get close to people but will protect them.
Other: He had no family growing up, had to survive on his own. Everyone he gets close to either leaves or dies so he tries to stay away from people as much as possible.A hardened and seasoned warrior with a massive black beast of a warhorse named Diavolo.

User Image

User Image
Name: Megan Lunete
Height: 5'0
Weight: 100
Race: Woodland Elf
Hair: Platinum Blonde waist length wavy
Eyes: Golden brown
Distinguishing Features: Small and slightly pointed ears, and a tribal sun tattoo circling her naval.
Skills: Proficient with a bow and arrow and majik as well as a chakrum
Weapons: Bow and arrow and chakrum
Personality: Serious and watchful but loving and nurturing. Needs to lighten up a bit. XD
Other: She has been a warrior since she was a small girl. Protecting her woodland home from those that wished to take it from them. She therefore has a hard time letting go and laughing but does on occasion. She is a big sister/mother figure to most that she cares about and is very protective. Willing to give her life for another yet unwilling to waste her life on a futile battle, she chooses her battles wisely and with wisdom.

User Image

User ImageName: Dustin Ragnar
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 160lbs
Race: Daeva
Hair: Short black hair, normally messy looking
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Features: none
Job: Thief / brawler
Skills: Lock-picking, Stealth, Tactics, Climbing, hand to hand combat, Knife play, Concealment
Weapons: fist weapons, and a small collapsible dagger.
Personality:
Other: Human born Daeva from the city Thanalan

User ImageName: Angelica Roseale
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 120lbs
Race: Daeva
Hair: long, straight black hair
Eyes: indigo
Distinguishing Features: True born Daeva, black wings which she can summon at will.
Skills: Sword combat, Shield mastery, Weapon forge.
Weapons: Shield and sword
Personality:
Other: Likes to introduce herself with her full name Angelica Nevanna Claude Astana Roseale. Her father is Lord Azreal Roseale (The Beast) Her mother is the Goddess.

User Image

Name: Darian Gregor (Dylan ans Aaron's father)
Height: 6'9
Weight: 230
Hair: Black, hip length
Eyes: Steele silver
Distinguishing Features: Sun tattoo on the right side of his neck
Skills: Healing, very powerful light majik
Weapons: Main weapon is a sword, but he carries a bow and arrow and ax as well
Personality: Serious, honorable, hard. Doesn't show softness to anyone but his wife. is strick with his children but loves them very much.
Other: He is loyal and honorable with a dry sence of humor. Demands respect yet is respectful of others.
Appearance: hip length black hair silver eyes, black wings tall, slender and muscular

User Image

Name: Aaron Gregor (Dylan's younger brother)
Height: 6'7
Weight: 200
Hair: Straight shoulder length blond
Eyes: turciose blue
Distinguishing Features: he has a scar down the left side of his face fron his eyebrow down his cheek, his left eye is somewhat clouded and he has partial vision in it.
Skills: Can manipulat metals and water
Weapons: Is excellent with a swordstaff. His is special made with two large blades on either side and a long spike in the center and a morning star mace with a ball on both ends.
Personality: He is a rebel, always doing the opposite of what his father wants. Basically a good hearted kid with extra energy that his father doesn't understand and no way to let it out. Ofton he gets into trouble for his antics
Other: Wants to be as good as the big brother he idolises yet never feeling like he is as good, Always tries to prove his worth and value
Appearance: Shoulder length blond hair turcoise eyes, muscular and with black wings

User ImageName: Lord Azreal Roseale
Height: 6'9''
Weight: 200
Race: Daeva (beast)
Hair: long and straight Black hair
Eyes: Red
Distinguishing Features:
Job: Mage
Skills: unlimited black magic spells
Weapons:
Personality:
Other:
Appearance: (URL Link/Written Description)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

»----------------------------«

Her breath was deep and ragged, her heart throbbed deep in her chest. Piercing blue eyes darted from one side to the next, looking for an escape. She thought of giving up and giving in. She didn't see a way out of this. Panic gripped at her as another ragged breath escaped her lips.

Her padded feet pounded the ground as she ran harder and faster, trying to make her escape. Her satchel slung from side to side as her whole body twisted and moved with every leap and step she took. She glanced behind her to see if her assailant was following.

She hopped that he had just given up, and wouldn't come after her anymore. She turned around, following the cobble paved path which lead into the Eternal Trinity. She turned her head back again, looking behind her once again and in that moment she hit something fairly hard. Incredibly hard. She had thought it was a tree, but she could have swore she knew these woods like the back of her paw.

Stumbling back, she shook her head and fell to her knees. She was clearly beat at this moment. All hope seemed to be lost. Whatever it was she hit, had made her dizzy and unable to see clearly. She breathed deeply, happy that she wasn't running anymore, but sure to be caught by the man who she was running from.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Live as if it's your last day,
love with all of your heart,
and laugh as you've never laughed before.
Because without laughter there can be no love,
and without love there is no life.”

-------------------------Łטɳϵʈϵ«

Megan stood, her light blonde hair blowing gently in the breeze, holding onto the reins of her companions warhorse. A big black beast of a horse that was trained to go into battle with his master. They were more than just battle horses though, they were lifelong companions to their masters with an undying loyalty. In Dylans case, the horse was more or less bound to him by spirit. He had chosen Dylan. He was a beautiful horse but he tended to try to follow Dylan everywhere he went. She didn't figure that Dylan needed his horses help relieving himself so she distracted the horse, Devilwind. She heard something, and her slightly pointed ears perked up as did Devilwind's. Her golden brown eyes scanned the area for any sign of what they had heard. Her white massive tiger was out there somewhere hunting his dinner. He couldn't actually go into the city with her so he usually stayed in the outskirts of the cities when she went in. She knew he was close and smiled when she felt hum move silently next to her, his blue eyes also scanning the area. She saw a flash of something that she couldn't make out. She shouted a warning at Dylan. "Hey, Dylan! Something is headed our way and fast!" She saw a streak that moved quickly into the more wooded area. "Dylan dammitt hurry your big butt up! Did you hear me? Someone is headed your way!" She was frustrated that he didn't respond at all. Oh well, It wasn't like whatever it was would kill him, She found out the hard way, a long time ago, that you had to do some serious damage to the body of a Daeva to actually kill them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan heard Megan's warning, but he hadn't really needed it. He could hear someone running at full speed through the woods. Buttoning his trousers, he turned and started to walk back to Megan. They weren't likely to miss whatever it was that was coming towards them so fast. He was just about to step out onto the road again when something hit him hard in the side. His green eyes widened as he looked down and saw a girl with big blue eyes, beautiful brown hair and a poofy brown tail? Yep, tail, he thought as he looked at her in surprise. He looked over at Megan and noticed her look was surprised as well. Bending down he reached out slowly. "Are you alright miss?" he asked in a soft voice. He didn't want to frighten her and he knew that he was somewhat intimidating in appearance. His height alone sometimes scared off some people. His jet black hair fell over his shoulder as he reached out to help her. He already knew that he was getting a smirk from Megan. Funny how hard and cynical a woodland elf female could get, he thought rue fully. They had met while she was being attacked by a band of petty thieves. She held her own to be sure but she was tiring and there were several men and Dylan couldn't just stand by and watch. She probably could have beaten the outlaws but Dylan felt that it was his responsibility to step in and help her. They had been traveling together ever since.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image

She faintly heard someone calling out to her, asking her a question. She looked up from where she was kneeling and looked into the concerned green eyes of a man. She took in a sharp pained breath and took a hold of his hand and arm with both of her paw like hands. Being a Niko had it's advantages. They looked like humans in every functional way. She cried out in pain as she stood up and fell into him and pressed her cheek up against his stomach and gripped tightly onto his tunic.
She looked up at him again, her bright blue eyes moist with fresh tears. "Please, Sir!" She begun to cry out. "You have to help me! I'm being chased down by a mad man!" She rubbed her face into his chest, sobbing and pulled back, looking up at him again. Her brown cat ears laid back flat against her head as she tried to make her fear known to him. "I know he means to kill me!" She continued to hang onto him, hoping he would stand up for her, even though she had never meet this man.
She heard hard footsteps behind her and she looked, seeing once more the man she was trying so desperately to run away from. "Oh no! He's found me!" She cried and dashed behind him. "Please, Sir! please! I'm too beautiful to die!" She clung onto his shirt now from behind, her tail waved furiously behind her, puffed out like someone had stroke the fur the wrong way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan looked at the girl, then Megan. He saw the laughter and confusion in Megan's golden brown eyes and grimaced. He turned to look at the man that just joined them. He already knew that this man was not going to hurt or frighten this girl anymore than he already had. He looked down at her with gentle eyes. "I'll protect you little one. Don;t worry about that.Go on over there and stand with my friend, Her tiger won't hurt you. He turned cold, hard green eyes to the man. He hated bullies. If this man wanted to bully the little cat girl, he had another think coming. Glaring hard, Dylan asked through gritted teeth. "Who are you and what do you want with this girl?" His eyes narrowed and he reached for his sword, his hand hovering and waiting for this man to give him a reason to use it. As if frightening this girl weren't enough of a reason Dylan thought snidely.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:41 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

-------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin had finally caught up to the female Niko he was chasing down. He slowed his running and stopped when he stood a few feet from the three and pet tiger. He heard them man's question and sized him up, realizing that this man was a Daeva and probably by the looks of it a high ranking guard for a Citadel. When this much larger Daeva, reached for his sword, Dustin acquired a fearful feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't fear for his life, but for the smaller Niko woman who this Daeva was protecting.
She had stolen a rare and priceless item from him while he was at his camp some miles back. He wanted it back from her, although he didn't want to tell these two why he was chasing after her without accusing her of being a thief. Citadel guards were harsh when it came to the law and always followed through. He knew this too well.
"I'm Dustin Ragner, from Thalan." He said as if nothing were wrong although his mind was going over thousands of possibility's of how this will turn out. "I can assure you, I mean no harm to the female. It's just a small miss understanding." He looked to her and spoke again. "Her and I had ran into each other at the cross-roads a few miles back." He turned and looked back to the larger man. "She was running like a feral cat and collided with me, when she had ran off, I realized something of mine was missing, and I had something of hers instead." He hopped this would solve things, he had in his satchel other items, but none as priceless as what she had took.
He looked to her and smiled gently, showing off his perfect white teeth. "Please, Miss. I was only calling out to you to get back what belongs to me, and to return your lost Item." He tried to say this gently and also hoped she understood the severity of the situation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:55 am
User Image

She sucked in a large breath and held it in. What was this guy trying do? It was true that she did have something of his. Her hands instinctively went to her satchel at her side and gripped it tightly. She looked from one person to the next, all had eyes on her, even the large tiger pet. She realized she wasn't breathing and let out a large puff of air and started to breath again. "but I-!" She stopped and for the first time, actually looked at who was around her.
The man she ran into looked like he was ready to kill this other man, truly ready to lop his head off, the woman elf watched her and the other two for slight changes and then, she thought maybe she could just run for it? She didn't want to give up the item she had taken from the man. It was beautiful and she wanted it. What was that man going to do with it anyways? Give it to some woman that didn't even deserve something this nice looking!
She shook her head, her ears once again going low to her head and her tail frizzing out. She took a few small steps back, her tail furiously wiggling behind her.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Live as if it's your last day,
love with all of your heart,
and laugh as you've never laughed before.
Because without laughter there can be no love,
and without love there is no life.”

-------------------------Łטɳϵʈϵ«

Megan saw how tense Dylan was and she sought to lighten the tense atmosphere. She slowly walked over to Dylan, Her silver breastplate gleamed when the sunlight hit it. She wore a dark brown leather corset type top made of leather under the breastplate and a pair of short leather shorts covered with a wrap that was made of leather strips that hung to mid-thigh. The leather strips swayed as she walked. Her eyes missed nothing as she watched them all carefully. Placing her hand gently on Dylan's hand, she looked at the man and asked. "So what do you have of hers? Maybe if you show it to her she can know that you speak the truth,"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

-------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin smiled and nodded to this Elf woman and opened his satchel up. "Of course, M'lady. I have it right here." He said, pulling out the first thing he placed his hands on and held it up. He looked and seen it was his undergarment and blushed quickly and dropped it to the ground. "No, not that," He chuckled to himself at how silly that was. "This, this is it." He held up another randomly acquired item from his satchel. It was a golden clock on a thick golden chain. It sparkled brightly in the sun that shined through the trees.
Dustin looked at the Niko and tilted his head slightly, and spoke to her. "Do you remember this? I would hate for you to go about loosing such a beautiful time piece." He hoped she would take the bate.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Party Room!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash