Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)
DWMA Training field Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matrix-l-

Dedicated Genius

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:21 pm
Where the strong get stronger: This is a place where you sharpen your skills as a WeaponMeister. The Training field has dummies that can be set to different levels, so if you're looking for a challenge crank up the level. ...Just know your limit alright? We don't want any more accidents sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

Leonardo Albarn- Mister DWMA

Leonardo arrives at the training before Erika, he looks around he hadn't been here for years so it all felt new to him again. Wow this place ..... amazing feels like home Leo walks off checking out the dummies he use to beat down for training they were all messed up now and weird looking, the new ones as well he smirks at the new ones . He says a few words and the dummy turns into him weird, he looks at it as it just stood there kinda creepy though , he sighs as he waits for Erika So slow sometimes but she is reliable He mutters softly as he turns his arm into a scythe .
'' Don't stand In my way ! ''
Gekidou

Matrix-l-

Dedicated Genius

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Erika Lily

"Sorry im late again..i kinda tripped" she chuckled rubbing the back of her head she then saw his arm was a scythe "im assuming you started without me...thats ..fine" she sighed "soo want me to wait until yourdone training to transform?" she asked curiously

alive

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 am
User Image

Leonardo Albarn- Mister DWMA

Leonardo looked over at her his arm changing back to normal I wasn't doing anything yet so we can train together now if you will turn into a weapon we can start alright He smirks as he prepared himself mentality and physical
'' Don't stand In my way ! ''
Gekidou

Matrix-l-

Dedicated Genius

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:27 am
User Image
Black Sword(Lily)

Alright then" she smiled standing up straight "lets do this" she said s she turned into a light. the lighgt formed a sword in Leo's hand as a light that looked like a chain wrapped around his arm. as the light dissappeared a black sword appeared where the light was and a black chain connect that was wrapped around his arm "ready when you are Leo"

alive

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'll become the greatest Death Scythe ever! Just you watch!

Troy was seen running towards the training field but suddenly stopped as he skidded against the dirt "Alright! Anyone here that wants to spar?!" he yelled out in excitement. He then noticed Leonard Albarn and his partner in her weapon form "Oi! Albarn! I'm giving you and your partner the honors of sparring with me and Rei!" he yelled out as he suddenly stroke a fighting pose.

So many beautiful women here, I don't think I can contain myself~!

Hirio of the Hoh

Another Alice Falling

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei appeared behind Troy, once again, face palming herself at Troy’s eagerness to get into a match, as much as she wanted to as well, she knew that you couldn’t just demand someone too.

x Meister of Troy Archer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Leonardo Albarn- Mister DWMA Son Of Soul and Maka

Leonardo turns the level up to 15 his max he sighs and gets into a stance , one hand in his pocket his partner now in blade from he held it as if he was blocking Come on The dummy version of him bolts forth and the two engaged in sleek and smooth sword play , both of them counter and dance blocking and dodging the others attacks poetry in motion. The sparks flew every were .

The two jumped in the air fighting in mid air , Leo blocks a incoming attack , pushes his clone back as his foot changes into a jet black scythe he spins and kicks the clone who block but goes flying. to the ground . Leo lands on the ground in a cool motion Level 16 The clone gets back up much faster and stronger now runs at him and starts to attack , it's speed increases making blocking harder for him but he did not show his stress. Leo strikes back but the clone moves with such speed and kicks him, he slides back and coughs a bit as the clone was using nothingness Erika skill to allow a faster swing to attacks. At the same time as he fights the clone he has a flash back Remember the first time we meet...Erika

The Flash Back.... At the park

One day Leo was walking , home after sneaking off to train he hears a girl cries for help he runs to the sound. He sees a couple of goons messing with a girl none other then Erika , with out a second thought he walks over the goons and tells them off with his ''colorful '' vocabulary . The Bullies looked over at him and laugh at how small he was, they walk over to him about five them getting ready to mess him up good. Leo Smiles showing off his sharp teeth just like his father and at that moment he battles all five of them , Leo jumps up kicks the leader in the face , blocks a incoming fist from bully 2 then trips him and sends his foot into his gut bully 3 punches at him from behind he side steps the punch and elbows him in the gut then throws him into bully 4 who was going for a sneak attack bully 5 looks on in shock but punches out of fear but was punched in the gut very hard, Leo fist twisted into his stomach and he falls over K.O it happen so fast he was already Near Erika his hand held out for her to grab and since that day they have been friends for a very long time and after that fight they he bought her ice cream. Leo remembered how he used to act a spinning image of his father maybe he needed to go back to his old ways he was missing so much , he was never really a child never acted like one.

Back to reality

Leo was being beaten by the dummy his back agents the wall breathing heavily , as he was getting battered. The dummy jumps back and waits as Leo , pushes himself from the wall smiling wickedly as his sharp teeth could be seen . A red aura formed around Erika and at the end of the aura a scythe edge appears it was hug 10x the normal Witch Hunter X 10 At the moment he bolts at the clone , at the same time he uses Nothingness power + speed a Force combo , the close block but every time it did it was being pushed this way and that way he was taking control of the battle. After punishing the dummy with devastating sword play he finishes it off with a combo . Leo kicks the clone up words jumps after it slashes it 4 time first into a X then side ways then hits it down words were it crashes into the earth he throws Eriks infused with Witch hunter on impact it created a explosion that sent the earth flying up . Leo lands on the ground with ease as he retracts Erika he grins his teeth showing man I needed that I really did and now we have surpassed are limits not bad Erika and Erika I found my answer He says coolly his personality had changed by a lot more like his father now , Leo looks over at the guy name Troy Eh you want to go then alright He gets into his stance . I got a mission to do lets make this quick alright clam but full of optimistic energy that was just his style.

New Theme - So Scandalous
''' I'll show you how i roll''
Gekidou

Matrix-l-

Dedicated Genius

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Relmking

Friendly Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image
Black Sword(Lily)

"lets do this leo" she said smiling(of course you couldnt see her smiling since she was a sword) as she heard leo menttion remembering the time they meet erika also remembered it as he did "i remember..."

after the training

the chains untightened around his arms and retightened as to adjust itself "yes...we seem to have surpassed our previous level..but i know we can get better..that i know" Erika could be seen in the blade "you found your answer?.....what was the asnwer" she asked with abit of curiousity, but she dissappeared off the blades image "another fight...i guess we are lucky today...training and a fight...today must be our lucky day leo...and yes...lets make this quick...we dont want to be late for our mission"

alive

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Troy smirked as he jumped high into the air and soon turned into light as his body changed into a large gun buster sword. As he fell he landed right in front of Rei with the handle sticking straight up.

Hirio of the Hoh

Another Alice Falling

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Despite the weapon being much bigger than herself, Rei easily snatched the buster sword and gripped it tightly. Positioning herself in a battle stance, she nodded to Leonardo that she was ready.

x Meister of Troy Archer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

My answer huh My answer is I need to stop acting like something I'm not all these years I have been actin like a pampered snotty teen Nah not me not my style I.am Leonardo Soul Albarn son Of Soul and Maka ! This is my bad a** resolve His smile grew as he watched Troy transform Not bad looking good there , Yeah it is are lucky day Leo was sizing them up, he had experience on his side he wondered what they had . Who goes first ?
Gekidou

Matrix-l-

Dedicated Genius

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:03 pm

User ImageUser Image

Troy's chuckled a bit as he heard what Leo said "Don't you underestimate us Albarn! We're the strongest team in the DWMA!" he yelled out, even though what he said wasn't true but it was a dream he wanted to fufil.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

"Here I come..." Rei mumred through the bickering, closing her eyes she took a deep breathe for a second, making sure her and Troy's souls were in sync, she re-opened them and took a step forward and dashed. Using her speed right off the back, she rushed forward at Leonardo with her weapon arached behind her, once in close range of them, hurling the blade forward for a powerful slash.

x Meister of Troy Archer

Another Alice Falling

Friendly Lunatic

Matrix-l-

Dedicated Genius

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

Don't be a fool man I never do such a thing and is that so heh Leo watches the blade , but as soon as it came it was stopped by scythe blades jetting out from Leo's body he did slide back from the force. Not bad but your not the only one with speed Using Erika skill nothingness, he dashes at her and attacks her with grate speed , they were fast slashes that packed a push as well, his skills were on a master level he knew what eh was doing .
Gekidou

DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out