Back to Guilds

Reply The DGComix Guild
How did you get into Sonic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What got you into Sonic?
The Genesis era Sonic Games (Sonic 1, 2, 3K...)
72%
 72%  [ 24 ]
The Dreamcast era Sonic Games (Sonic Adventure 1/2/shuffle)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
The Multiplatform era Sonic Games (Battle, DX, Advance, Heroes...)
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Archie Comics, pre-50
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Archie Comics, post-50
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sonic The Comic
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The pre-Dreamcast Sonic Cartoons (SatAM, Sonic Anime...)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sonic X
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Family, friends, sprite comics, the online community
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Something else
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

Kommandant Dantes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:27 pm
I started watching it when I was like two or three. When I went to kindergarden I played the games and after that I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:43 pm
on the sega the 2nd sonic was my fav cause the music and cause you got to be tails i got the sega calsics on gamecube since all the games are cool  

Goodbye ansem

Red-Mist

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:18 am
The comics. I don't have issue 1, I don't think. But I think that I started with either issue 2 or issue 4. Then I saw the morning shows. The rest is history. I even picked up a free Sonic issue for Free Comic Book Day.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:13 am
Some voice in the back of my head told me to be. :/
Subconcious stuff.
I saw the SatAM stuff long back when I was around four or three? five maybe? Anyways, I was into sonic because of that.  

Pyrelaria

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Dave the Twisted

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:32 am
Sonic and Knuckles for the PC a good seven years ago... Now I own both collections, SA1,2, Heroes, Shadow, but as I have no Wii, the Secret Rings eludes me. So basically all my Sonic games are nicely fit onto a few GameCube disks and a CD of locations unknown... If anyone knows where I can get a bunch of Archie's Sonic comics cheap, I'd be extremely pleased...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:52 am
I played Sonic 2 when I was 5,then I started to like Sonic. cool I managed to beat the WHOLE game, blaugh but with only 4 emeralds. sweatdrop  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fijx

Fashionable Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:38 am
Miriam The Bat
Another forced discussion topic!

I don't mean PHYSICALLY into Sonic, I mean mentally. When and how did you first become a Sonic Fan?
My cousin had a sega genisis and every year we'd come we'd play very fond memories It was Sonic 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:55 pm
ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS .LITTLE! I WATCHED THE OLD SONIC SHOWS, RENTED THE TAPES, WATCHED THEM TILL THEY BROKE, AND MADE MY PARENTS REPLACE THEM! I PLAYED THE AMES WITH MY SISTER AND VOWED THAT SONIC AND TAILS WOULD NEVER LEAVE OUR LIVES.
THEN I BOUGHT COMICS! I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR 2,3 AND 5, I HAVE MOST OF THE OLD ONES TOO!
WOOOOTTTTT.  

SweetLychee

kathuullu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
When I was a kid, my brother would always play Sonic the Hedghog 1. We were very competitive, so I got hooked. Ever since then, i've collected all the games/comics/DVD's i've come across. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:58 pm
My uncle showed me Sonic on dreamcast when I was like 6,and I got hooked on it.Then my brother bought me a gamecube and my dad bought me Sonic Adventure Battle 2.  

SilentYetCRAZY

Fijx

Fashionable Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:34 pm
Kingdom Kyrdos
My uncle showed me Sonic on dreamcast when I was like 6,and I got hooked on it.Then my brother bought me a gamecube and my dad bought me Sonic Adventure Battle 2.
That's like the best sonic game any way I got More into it after watching sonic x  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Well.. When I was like 4, 5, maybe I watched the cartoon all the time, but then I kinda forgot about it.. But then in 4th grade my friend recommened that I should get Sonic Heroes so I did and then I got back into Sonic. I rented the dvd's from the movie store... and I bought tons of games for all of my systems.. 'N crap. lolz  

Teh_EmoQueen_Misty

Endsvill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:21 pm
I got into sonic from the the start, Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega), The Adventures of Sonic the Hedghog, and SatAM  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:43 pm
i got in to sonic when my mom bought me sonic adventer for the gamecube and then i bought sonic adventer 2 and yea i kept getting more and more in to it each game i got! xp  

fireball40131

ClayWasHere

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:04 pm
I started with Sonic Spinball ninja

But now I've played every Sonic game except Sonic blast...  
The DGComix Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff