Rebel, Guard, or innocent?
  Rebel
  Guard
  Innocent
View Results

Dvil_Prince
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 pm
Dwight put Rose down, and started running towards the castle. "We have to get up there, now. Zarianort, Zerantul, break down this castle. Bring us to the maze." He said, his voice firm, his human eye bloodshot, and dying to meet Yuri once again.

Zarianort threw himself at the castle, and started tearing it stone from stone.

Zerantul said to everybody, "Step back. I'm blowing it down." And as Zarianort flew away, she blasted it with her breath weapon. The castle collapsed, leaving nothing but the great maze stretched underneath it all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:09 pm
DAVE!!!! dont eat miki, shes our friend!!!!
*protectively holds miki over her head* you two save it for after the battle, we have to get through the maze!!  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Miki Kat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:29 pm
(oh bugger I am sorry about the WAAAY late response, I blame FFVII)Miki wiggles and squeals of the thought of her becoming a sandwhich. Contrats a 'smart' idea. Turns into her humanish form while being held overhead, grins a chesire grin so very proud of herself untill gravity sets in."OH POODLE STOMPERS!!!!" goes flying down taking an unsuspecting Sandra with her.
(again I blame FFVII)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:51 am
*shouts and holds on to miki* oh hells belles!!!!!!! get small again!!!!
*rose puts them in a sheild and hovers back to the sunwurms back*  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Dvil_Prince
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:25 am
Dwight vaulted onto Zarianort's back. "Everyone who cannot fly, choose a mount. We fly now." he said, kicking his heels into Zarianort's ribs, leaning forwards, and saying quietly. "Fly my friend. Fly me to death." Then, roaring an incantation, he made an illusion of the castle still being there, so Yuri would not be able to see them from where he was.

Zarianort and Zerantul flew towards the glowing portal they saw in the decimated maze, the light of battle flowing through their eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 am
_Right on, boss!
*Turns back to dragon form, ready to go*

*Yuri wipes his forehead with the back of his hand. He thought of a more clever plan to keep the two outside. He touches the crystal he just put on the ceiling with the tip of the staff Daraman lent him, and it became dark just like the others he put there earlier.
He then went to the ground, now a wooden one, and shout through the little holes on it to the soldiers below:*
_Don't make it too strong, I want it to be able to stand a fight, but I also want it to crumble if something big comes in!
*And then he picked his shirt that was on top of a purple statue and went back to the lab, to keep working on his plan.

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:03 am
*sandra looks towards the castle* what IS that???

i...i dont know  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:42 am
_What's the problem girls? Anything wrong?

*Abadon tried to struggle with the cheese, trying to get out of it but only getting himself more covered, while the little kid laughed*
_Help me!

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:44 am
what just happened in the castle??

i dont know what that thing is  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:00 pm
*Keeps looking around*
_What? I can't see anything!

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:47 am
then lets go....will you carry rose?

if its a bother i can teleport...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:34 pm
_No problem for me!  

Yorae Rasante
Crew

Dvil_Prince
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:09 pm
"EVERYBODY STOP!" Dwight bellowed, and as everyone stopped, Dwight leaped from Zarianort's head, and flew through the portal. He looked around the castle, and seeing that they were momentarily alone, stuck his hand back through the portal, and silently motioned everyone inwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:29 am
*sandra silently nodded and prepared to go to the castle*

*rose nodded and held her breath*  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Dvil_Prince
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:09 am
Zarianort and Zerantul shrunk themselves into sizes smaller than humans, and stalked their way into the portal. Once Rose had passed through, Dwight drew his dagger, and passed it to her. Use this when you feel you're running low on brain usage. I will stay near you, no matter what. He thought at her. He moved to Zarianort and Zerantul. "You may have to transform back to original size later. Especially when the elites get here. It's gonna be one Helluva fight, but I know you guys have it in you." He moved to Sandra once she had traversed through the portal. "Sandra. You were the first one to begin helping me with this." Dwight said softly, pulling out a small vial of a very clear liquid. "Invisible face-paint. I've spent the last three nights working on getting this. Take it with you, and in the event that you think you're being overwhelmed, use it. It will get you out of there."  
Retired RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff